Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ?

Discus and support Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; HI everybody I wonder if it's possible to buy a game on another country marketplace ? I mean im from France so my marketplace is the french one. In... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by iTroudku, Jan 26, 2014.

1. iTroudku
    iTroudku Guest

Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ?

HI everybody

I wonder if it's possible to buy a game on another country marketplace ? I mean im from France so my marketplace is the french one. In the settings of the xbox one i can change the country of the marketplace to set it on Canada. I can access this marketplace
    and buy something i cant have on my french one.

My final question is : is there any risk to be banned if i do this ? i dont think so but i dont want to take a risk.

THX !

:)

iTroudku, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one ?

For the specific part of the
    Code of Conduct
    that they are referring to, check out the 4th bullet point in section H.

HyruleBalverine, Jan 26, 2014
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one ?

You can't buy items from a different regions marketplace.Attempting to do so will get you banned for marketplace theft.

Daft Badger, Jan 26, 2014
  4. Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ?

You will most likely lose the license to the game after a short period. I'm not sure if that's the norm but I know people are losing their licenses after using codes from other regions.

Hope this helps -Listed

Listed mia 510, Jan 26, 2014
  5. Listed mia 510 Win User

You will most likely lose the license to the game after a short period. I'm not sure if that's the norm but I know people are losing their licenses after using codes from other regions.

Hope this helps -Listed
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

For the specific part of the
    Code of Conduct
    that they are referring to, check out the 4th bullet point in section H.
  7. Daft Badger Win User

You can't buy items from a different regions marketplace.Attempting to do so will get you banned for marketplace theft.
  8. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

... well more likely "Marketplace Fraud"--you are buying it after all--but Badger's correct, accessing another region's marketplace is strictly against the ToU.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Hello

Marketplace assets basically means the content from the Xbox store. So it would mean you were banned for using some sort of exploit to get stuff from the marketplace without paying.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one without getting banned ? - Similar Threads - possible buy something

2. i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?: i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?? 300afc14-8857-47ea-9fc4-667557cb7376
  3. this is possible to buy anithing to another country on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this is possible to buy anithing to another country on xbox one: this is possible to buy anithing to another country on xbox one? and if so, how much you need to pay more? hungary money to united kingdom money, i want to buy a cod black ops 3 season pass to uk...
  4. Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have ...: Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have xbox live? 06cae61b-5aca-4fde-9820-28667950ffa5
  5. Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?: I am currently in a situation, where I need to know whether I can use the money on my XBOX account to buy an XBOX system and an accessory, from the XBOX Store. (without using my PayPal-money or...
  6. Is it possible to buy a game for another gamer on your friends list over Xbox live?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a game for another gamer on your friends list over Xbox live?: I would like to buy a digital download copy of Destiny 2 for another gamer on my friends list who cannot afford it. Is this possible to remotely do this type of transaction through Xbox live...
  7. Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy something from a foreign marketplace on xbox one ?: HI everybody I wonder if it's possible to buy a game on another country marketplace ? I mean im from France so my marketplace is the french one. In the settings of the xbox one i can change the...
  8. Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have ...: Is it possible to have xbox live on your xbox one and then buy a new xbox and already have xbox live? 06cae61b-5aca-4fde-9820-28667950ffa5
  9. Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?: I am currently in a situation, where I need to know whether I can use the money on my XBOX account to buy an XBOX system and an accessory, from the XBOX Store. (without using my PayPal-money or...
  10. If I Buy Something Off The American Xbox Website, Is It Possible To Download It Even If ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I Buy Something Off The American Xbox Website, Is It Possible To Download It Even If ...: I wanted to buy the "JackBox Party Pack" but it isn't available in the UK, but I can log onto the US site and it's available to purchase, so If I buy it off the american site can I still download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ban from buying xbox live from another region