Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ?

Discus and support Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is a way to change the currency of our payment and subscription. I'm from France and I recently moved... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rwantracks, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Rwantracks
    Rwantracks Guest

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if there is a way to change the currency of our payment and subscription.

I'm from France and I recently moved in Canada for work. So, now that I get my salary in CAD and in a canadian's bank, I would like to pay my subscription to the PC Game Pass in this same currency.

It's actually in Euro, and when I put the info of my Canadian Credit Card the currency doesn't change. So I feared that it's my bank who will convert the money and it will be a big loose !

So is there a way to change the country of the Microsoft Store and the currency of the subscription ? Like steam for example.

Best regards,

Erwan

:)

Rwantracks, Aug 10, 2019
  2. denis97g Win User

3. Smwutches Win User

WHY CAN'T I USE MY XBOX MICROSOFT POINTS/CASH CARD TO RENEW MY XBOX LIVE GOLD SUBSCRIPTION??

It's never been possible to purchase a gold subscription with points/the new currency system. The system is not set up to work with recurring subscriptions so it won't work.
  4. Smwutches Win User

I need help

Subscriptions can only be purchased via credit card/Paypal or by purchasing a prepaid card from a retailer. It is not possible to use the currency on your account to purchase subscriptions.
  5. Smwutches Win User

problem with payment after adding €15 gift card

It's actually working correctly. It's not possible to purchase subscriptions using currency on your account.
  6. Smwutches Win User

So, Xbox doesn't let you buy live with money on your account?

It's never been possible to use the currency on your account to purchase Live. It's not set up to work with a recurring subscription.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to change the currency of our subscriptions ? - Similar Threads - possible change currency

2. refund or possible code change

in XBoX Games and Apps
    refund or possible code change: i purchased destiny 2 forsaken annual pass for my friend but when he tried it he said that it would not work when he entered it i filled out multiple refund forms and talked to multiple live...
  3. No Gems for purchased geames in may????? No possibility to change Gems in anything other than ...

in XBoX Rewards
    No Gems for purchased geames in may????? No possibility to change Gems in anything other than ...: To filling up the little gap in My Vip-Star, we purchased Games but nothing happen. No Gems have been credited for any Game purchased since 7th may. And the gap in MyVipStar is still there :-(...
  4. Is it possible to change region?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is it possible to change region?: Hello, I sent other message about an issue with my account and XBLRewards8 help me with that question - thanks!! The problem is, I change my account from US to Brazil, that's the reason I had...
  5. Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?: I have another gamertag besides the one associated with this account that has all of the rights for my downloaded games but I have another family member who uses the email address associated with...
  6. Possible Hijacked acount? or changed password. Trying to retrive an account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Hijacked acount? or changed password. Trying to retrive an account.: Hello all. I cant login my my Xbox live account, and im not sure why. I recently bought an Xbox 360 again after 3/4 years of not having one. My email adress has always been the same, but it...
  7. I would like to change who my reward goes to if that is possible

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I would like to change who my reward goes to if that is possible: I received this The Microsoft Gift Card you ordered has been deposited in your Microsoft account. You can use it to buy devices, games, software, apps, movies, music, and more from...
  8. Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one switch off or freezing after changing game/app (Possible fixes for external hard ...: I noticed quite a few people are having xbox one freezing/Switching off, after changing games or apps. This might be a few things but one very common one cause of this. Is in fact the external...
  9. Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Nintendo Switch edition - possible to change languages?: We are thinking about buying the new Minecraft for Nintendo Switch that is supposed to come out in June 21. We plan to buy it in the US where we now live, however we want to be sure we can change...
  10. Possible gamertag change

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible gamertag change: Ok so I've had the name Blest in mutiple ways on xbox/mixer/twitch/ps4/ps3 and steam. Now I've always wondered why I couldn't just have the name Blest on xbox. I find out that the account has...