Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension?

Discus and support Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ChrisPagan, Feb 8, 2020.

1. ChrisPagan
    ChrisPagan Guest

My account was given a permanent suspension a long time ago (~7 years ago). I was wondering if there was a way to view my suspension now. When I go to the enforcement website, it states that no enforcement action has been taken against my account and I
    cannot contact the enforcement team or view any type of enforcement history.

:)

ChrisPagan, Feb 8, 2020
  2. ChrisPagan Win User

I did read that but I'm more wondering why my suspension seems to be missing in it's entirety. Obviously I'm still suspended, I know that because I can't even log onto the Xbox site without being redirected to the enforcement page, but why can't I view
    it and why does it say I'm in good standing and no enforcements have been issued to my account.
  3. k1Helix z Win User

It is way too old, the reputation system changed when the Xbox One launched. I believe that what you see on the enforcement site is regarding your activity (which is none) since the One launched, I remember the rep system used stars on the 360, this could
    be the reason why you don't see any actions taken, however the ban stands.
  4. Lord Siidius ( AKA L Win User

Sorry bud, but the records only go back I think 1 year if Im not mistaken. Accounts past that are beyond them, and the same goes for systems. Systems that have the 99 yr ban are not known to get a reversal.
  5. Smwutches Win User

7ish years ago, the enforcement team were using the forums instead of their own actual site. It may just be that since the suspension took place before they moved onto that site, it's not included.
  6. CYA007 Win User

Hi,

I would suggest you to contact

the enforcement department.

Sadly we can not help you here concerning any enforcements. Good luck to you and thank you for using the forum.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to contact Xbox Enforcement for old suspension? - Similar Threads - possible contact Enforcement

2. It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    It should be possible to stream straight to YouTube on Xbox: I think that it should be possible to stream straight to Youtube on Xbox so it is easier and that extra apps on different devices aren’t needed. 2b0d325a-9555-4029-9e53-f3fc8d2ee73c
  3. Possible fix if you give me the freebie from gfMemo92.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible fix if you give me the freebie from gfMemo92.: In i have a free chance to change my gamertag. Can i get that free chance transferred to my other gamertag so that i can change it? aa007375-cad9-4f99-a9ab-13e185ce8c7b
  4. I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need help resetting my Xbox 360 if possible: So I just got a Xbox 360 from my dad, and it has a pass code on it, so I can't do anything on it, I need help resetting the Xbox so I can actually play games on it, no one knows the pass code, so...
  5. MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...

in XBoX on Consoles
    MY XBOX KEEPS SAYING STRICT NAT TYPE I TRIED EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH MY INTERNET PROVIDER...: MY XBOX HAS BEEN SAYING I HAVE A STRICT NAT TYPE, I NEVER HAD AN ISSUE WITH THIS XBOX BEFORE. I TRIED EVERYTHING THAT THERE IS TO DO WITH HELP FROM MY INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER. IT IS STILL NOT...
  6. I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him

in XBoX on Consoles
    I reported my mate as a joke and he got banned can you possibly un ban him: My mate send me a funny message and i reported him as a joke can he get unbanned 8c1e7d21-1c50-45f1-9c06-c3d788bf579a
  7. Keine richtigen Installationen möglich[Translation-No proper installations possible]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Keine richtigen Installationen möglich[Translation-No proper installations possible]: Ich habe das Problem das ich kein spiel mit einer einmaligen Installation spielen kann. Die Xbox One wurde vor gut einem Jahr gekauft und ist nun seit 3 Wochen im Betrieb. Spielen kann ich nur...
  8. I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta: I downloaded the beta a while back and want to be able to play with friends again. I’ve tried all of the methods on the Insider app, but none of them seem to have worked. Has anyone else had this...
  9. (it was not possible to process the purchase, please contact us)

in XBoX on Consoles
    (it was not possible to process the purchase, please contact us): yesterday I tried to buy the game PUBG and the credit card locked by the bank because the bank thought that something happened for many attempts and now that I unlocked the credit card I am not...
  10. contacting support not possible - can't enter my name

in XBoX on Consoles
    contacting support not possible - can't enter my name: Hello, i have a problem with my XBox One S Controller and would like to contact the support (chat or phone). I visited support.xbox.com and signed in. But after selecting "chat with xbox...