Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewMcAllan, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked even since. Microsoft are not saying anything about the account
    and was wondering if someone on here could help me?

:)

AndrewMcAllan, Jul 11, 2019
  2. MyTpaOTnpexoDa Win User

3. AndrewMcAllan Win User

It is just locked but I can't log in because of it.
  4. AndrewMcAllan Win User

Yes I know but I have completed the form about 6 times now and not had one response and they are still taking money of my bank for gold each month.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Visit this link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

It will tell you more about your GamerTag ban if you have one. Can you post back in here and tell us what it says? Make sure you are logged into your MS account associated with the GamerTag before you go to the page.
  6. Allebas Win User

Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)? - Similar Threads - possible locked account

2. Possible Backward Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Backward Compatible Game: It would be amazing if Star Wars The Revenge of The Sith and The Lord of The Rings The Return of The King, both from the original xbox, became backwards compatible on the xbox one x....
  3. Is it possible to get a false ban removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get a false ban removed?: OK so, This was back in 2017 and the false ban never got removed when it should have. I did not know till now and the ban reason was for "cheating" I been on Xbox for 5 years straight not once...
  4. Ilomilo+ login not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ilomilo+ login not possible: I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading process it says something like "Login not...
  5. Not possible to use the update I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not possible to use the update I purchased: I purchased an update of Magic the Gathering on Xbox live on my Xbox 360. Purchase and downoad went fine. My goal was to be able to play multiplayer games on Magic the Gathering. But when...
  6. It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?: Hello my kinect is really bad it's a fake one , i have see that there is no product of kinect and adaptator but i really want to play kinect on my xbox one x , it is possible to got official...
  7. Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?: I'm saying that because i really want to know why there's games in certain regions that aren't able to purchase? Like i really want to get games like Sonic Adventure but i can't because it isn't...
  8. Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC: Playing the game I fell under the map I tried to reset the position of the vehicle but the game hanged so I left it after running again every time I tried to load the save, the game is crashing...
  9. Screen locks but game continues after a long pause. Possible conflict with Snap TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen locks but game continues after a long pause. Possible conflict with Snap TV?: Since GTA V takes a while to load, I usually have TV Snapped when I start GTA V. I'll switch between Snapped TV and Unsnapped TV while playing GTA V without a problem. But when I put the game on...
  10. It´s possible to lock a downloadcode? Someone steals mine...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It´s possible to lock a downloadcode? Someone steals mine...: It´s possible from Microsoft, to lock or cancel a download Code from Battlefield 1 or something else, because someone has stolen my one. Thanks a lot. Money isn´t my problem. If the code is...