Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by AndrewMcAllan, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked even since. Microsoft are not saying anything about the account
    and was wondering if someone on here could help me?

:)

AndrewMcAllan, Jul 11, 2019
  2. MyTpaOTnpexoDa Win User

3. AndrewMcAllan Win User

It is just locked but I can't log in because of it.
  4. AndrewMcAllan Win User

Yes I know but I have completed the form about 6 times now and not had one response and they are still taking money of my bank for gold each month.
  5. mocoworm Win User

Visit this link:

https://enforcement.xbox.com/en-US

It will tell you more about your GamerTag ban if you have one. Can you post back in here and tell us what it says? Make sure you are logged into your MS account associated with the GamerTag before you go to the page.
  6. Allebas Win User

Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)? - Similar Threads - possible locked account

2. Is HDR possible when 120hz is active along with 1440p/1080p over HDMI 2.0?

in XboX Insiders
    Is HDR possible when 120hz is active along with 1440p/1080p over HDMI 2.0?: Really curious about this because there's a monitor coming out soon I want the Philips 328M1R, and it supports 120hz, but it doesn't have freesync 2 or hdmi 2.1 port. It has 4K, HDR, 120hz,...
  3. Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible car additions for up coming Forza 8: . Hello, . . I'm a huge fan of legendary big block muscle with pavement pounding horse power, Ford is my bread and butter. . Forza 7 currently has a great selecion across the board, my tHurst...
  4. Is it possible to play online with Xbox One X with DVD?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to play online with Xbox One X with DVD?: Hello, I intend to buy a Xbox One X and I have heard/read that it supports discs too, so that the games could be either run with it or installed from it to the console. And I also want to...
  5. Is it possible to play a videogame from other continent in Xbox 360?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play a videogame from other continent in Xbox 360?: Hi everybody, I have a Xbox 360 that I bought in Mexico, but now I'm on vacation in Germany, and I've seen some really good prices on Gamestop for example, and I would like to buy some games to...
  6. Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to set a single time for both dashboard and game updates?: It's a bit convienant when a game turns off at 3pm or 1 am for an update then compound that with dashboard updates and other games or apps submitted by /u/sean_m_curry [link] [comments]
  7. Possible bricked console...No more Alpha Ring for me

in XboX Insiders
    Possible bricked console...No more Alpha Ring for me: Finally had enough of this, constant installations of games stopping when I have an internal hdd and decent connection. Games crash constantly, take forever to load, and now a game dashboarded I...
  8. Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible for an external hard drive to lock up the Xbox?: I think mine is dying (it was working perfectly fine all day until a few hours ago) and the Xbox is barely working because of it. It stopped recognizing it but now it recognized it for a bit and...
  9. Screen locks but game continues after a long pause. Possible conflict with Snap TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Screen locks but game continues after a long pause. Possible conflict with Snap TV?: Since GTA V takes a while to load, I usually have TV Snapped when I start GTA V. I'll switch between Snapped TV and Unsnapped TV while playing GTA V without a problem. But when I put the game on...
  10. It´s possible to lock a downloadcode? Someone steals mine...

in XBoX on Consoles
    It´s possible to lock a downloadcode? Someone steals mine...: It´s possible from Microsoft, to lock or cancel a download Code from Battlefield 1 or something else, because someone has stolen my one. Thanks a lot. Money isn´t my problem. If the code is...