Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

Discus and support Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by goprotege, Apr 7, 2020.

1. goprotege
    goprotege Guest

Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available?

Recently bought 2 expansions for cities skylines and now it looks like the game is no longer available. Is it possible to get a refunds for the DLC or did I get totally scammed?

Either way at least I know not to waste money on game pass now.

*clears Forza Horizon 4 expansions from cart*

sigh

:)

goprotege, Apr 7, 2020
  2. HaZe_Qc Win User

3. Tezzarrific Win User

You were not scammed, there is a section called leaving soon which gives you 2 - 3 weeks notice, there is no scam about it, game pass is like netflix in a way, you get to download and play games while they are in that service. you can buy dlc and the main
    game at a reduced rate.

You should have read about it before purchasing, as to forza, that is a Microsoft owned game and therefore will always be available in gamepass to my knowledge.
  4. TaperLawyer2779 Win User

Hi I've had a refund before for a full game I brought and the next day it dropped under half price but the day before I paid full price so I emailed Microsoft and they issued me a refund to the newest amount
  5. goprotege Win User

So scammed, I figured..

I never got a notification. Checked my email and message history but no notification. Sure wasn't any notification when I was buying the expansion a few days ago...conveniently.

Not sure what MS considers "fresh" but the vast majority of games on GP sure aren't. Considering that the few AAA games on there are like 3-5 years old, at least half are from the 360.

but whatevs once Forza's gone I see no reason to keep game pass
  6. brandiesel1 Win User

It becomes orphan DLC. It's the chance you take buying DLC for a Gamepass game.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to get a refund for DLC bought for game pass games that are no longer available? - Similar Threads - possible refund DLC

2. Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need Help, Possibly a refund if possible: Last year for my birthday (November 22nd) i bought COD MW and when i bought it, it worked fine with no connection issues, but now whenever i go to play online it just lags so badly. If i go and...
  3. Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Wondering if I could get a possible refund for BF4?: Hello! A couple of years ago I owned an account that had BF4 Premium but was on an xbox that was sold by my father because of his issues and my stepmom having the email and password for my...
  4. is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought

in XBoX on Windows
    is it possible to get a refund of xbox game pass subscription, that i didn't know i bought: hi, i recently checked my Microsoft account, and saw under transactions, that i had been paying for Xbox game pass the last 5 month, without knowing. i hope i can get a refund if it is possible,...
  5. Possible refund for a poor quality game

in XBoX on Windows
    Possible refund for a poor quality game: Hi, I bought the game Hello Neighbor for my son just over a month ago. What I didn't realise is that it's been slow and glitching almost from the time I bought it. At £24.99, I'm pretty annoyed...
  6. Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to get refund for remaining days of Xbox Game pass subscription?: I haven't even used it (couldnt stream my game through steamlink) and i forgot to cancel subscription on my and my girlfriend account. Whom should I contact? 0e3e3066-09d9-44a8-b092-0299572f2947
  7. Refund Request Possibly Ignored?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Refund Request Possibly Ignored?: Hello, my username is and I recently (recently as of 6/10/19) filled out a refund request for a game. I followed all of the criteria correctly and everything was perfect. I waited the 72 hours the...
  8. A possible refund for a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A possible refund for a game?: Hey there, my question is simple.. Is there any way for me to get a refund for a game I recently bought? It's Kingdom Come: Deliverance and the reason I'd like my money back is simple.. the game...
  9. Possible Refund?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Refund?: I recently bought call of duty black ops 3 bundle, but i can download it, and I think it is because I live in Bangladesh, could you help me? Sorry for any grammatical error. Thanks....
  10. i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?: i buy the season pass more than 14 days and the refund is possible?? 300afc14-8857-47ea-9fc4-667557cb7376