Is it possible to hide games from owned games in the Xbox application?

Discus and support Is it possible to hide games from owned games in the Xbox application? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello everyone, All in the title. I would like to know if it is possible to hide games from owned games in the Xbox application (Xbox application > My... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/nakasix, Jan 7, 2022.

1. /u/nakasix
    /u/nakasix Guest

/u/nakasix, Jan 7, 2022
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

game is gone

sorry to hear you are having trouble, could you search for the game in store. it should here allow you to install as you already own the game.

you could also try power cycling your console - power cycle

its also possible for you to hide games from your install list, maybe its been done accidental but here are some tips on how to unhide any hidden games or apps from the ready to install list - hide/unhide
    games
  3. FreeAndSay Win User

Ready to Install List

Hi there,

Go to Xbox store and search for any game that you own "were purchased from your account" and see if the install will appear or it will ask you to purchase the game again. Also, make sure you didn't hide games from ready to install list and to un-hide the
    games Press these buttons "LB + RB + X" at the same time.

If it's asking you to purchase the game again but you're sure you owned it, then it's best to chat with the official Xbox support using this link http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  4. WFD1992 Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

Its more that I want to hide games I am no longer actively playing (mostly because I don't own them anymore, or I replaced them with a newer version). I mean, Playstation allows you to hide specific games and apps from game and Trophy history.
  5. WFD1992 Win User

Privacy: Hiding Certain Games From Your Public Game History

TBH I don't see why you would want to only hide some of the games or apps unless you are doing something you shouldn't be. Each to his own I suppose.
    Because I am over 18 (27 years old) and should be able to hide games I no longer play/ no longer own. I understand this could possibly be a problem with people who are under aged, but honestly its on the parent to keep an eye on these things.
  6. Tormaz Win User

How do I hide achievement in all xbox related game like xbox 360 games?

Hello!

Are you trying to hide games with no achievements? I don't think you can hide them except while on the platform itself (Xbox One games from Xbox an Xbox One, 360 Games from an Xbox 360).
Thema:

1. Is it possible to hide games from owned games in the Xbox application? - Similar Threads - possible hide games

2. Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft now own Blur , possible backwards compatible disc only? & Cod side note: So it seems Microsoft now own Activision which is great news, (please read my other post to understand this in more detail)...
  3. Is it possible to take game progress from one account and transfer it to another

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to take game progress from one account and transfer it to another: I just made an account for myself, I used to just play on my dad's, but I was wondering if it was possible to move progress from his account to mine? 2fc19618-05e6-48be-a2bc-b9826cc20c99
  4. Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible for me to get my xboxone ip address with out a screen: Because my xbox have a bad HDMI but i do not want to fix it so i was thinking that i can use the xbox console companion app on my Pc but it did not find it so it will need a IP address...
  5. 2 child accounts with 1 parent email address? Is it possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 child accounts with 1 parent email address? Is it possible?: Hi, My sister has the X Box S. She set up her one kid with a user profile with her Microsoft account / email (so she could manage/restrict their access/purchases). She wants to set her other...
  6. Is it possible to setup xbox one without hdmi connection?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to setup xbox one without hdmi connection?: I reset my xbox one because the hdmi port or controller is broken but I was able to stream using my laptop or xbox app. I thought reseting the xbox might fix it but now I cannot connect and setup...
  7. Need help if possible with games with gold

in XboX Insiders
    Need help if possible with games with gold: I went to games with gold since my friend told me to download gears so I can play with him but I don't see any games in that page except for : The crew, wwe 2k16, sunset overdrive, the escapists,...
  8. Is it possible to merge Xbox accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to merge Xbox accounts?: I created an Xbox account back in about 2008 and played on it for about 6 years. Took a break for a few years and wanted to get back on Xbox, the only problem was I couldn't remember the email...
  9. is the 1 dollar 36 mth xbox upgrade still possible in 2022?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is the 1 dollar 36 mth xbox upgrade still possible in 2022?: just wanna know the 1 dollar upgrade for 36 months still ok? and what if im having a current 3 month gold live, should i just top up to another 36 month, or wait until it ends?...
  10. Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Screen color washed out on series x (possibly hdr issue): So I have been playing Halo on my Xbox series x recently and sporadically when I start my console HDR seems to pitch a fit. Turning HDR off and on doesn't fix the issue. Quick resume doesn't seem...