Is it possible to install standard Windows software on an Xbox?

Discus and support Is it possible to install standard Windows software on an Xbox? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Is it possible to install standard Windows software on an Xbox? I have a low-end PC but I have some games that require high performance systems to run,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Yanny_Boi, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Yanny_Boi
    Yanny_Boi Guest

Is it possible to install standard Windows software on an Xbox? I have a low-end PC but I have some games that require high performance systems to run, would an Xbox One do the job? Thanks a lot!

:)

Yanny_Boi, Mar 4, 2020
  2. Viper7Gamer Win User

No. You can only install software that is made specifically for Xbox.
  3. Mr Genre Win User

Xbox 360 PC Wireless Gaming Receiver

For Mister Ceb,

I'm using standard Xbox 360 wireless controller.

For Obsessive Power,

- I'm using Windows 7 Professional

- From Windows Add/Remove software, i got "Microsoft Xbox 360 Accessories 1.1" install.
  4. IamJustinAaron Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox (Beta) app

Hello, check if your version of Windows needs to be updated to run the
    Xbox (Beta) app, the installer will help you through that process. It also might depend on driver compatibility update your drivers if possible or software you’ve installed the update
    or remove the affecting software.
  5. DaveM121 Win User

Can I Turn An Xbox One Into A Windows 10 Desktop PC?

Hi Hyp3rDeath101

The Xbox One cannot be used as a standard PC, while it does actually run a variant of Windows 10 kernel, due to the hardware architecture (processor . . . etc.), it is not possible to install regular Windows onto an Xbox One . . .
  6. A. User Win User

Can An Xbox One Be Used As A Windows 10 Desktop?

Hi Hyp3rDeath101

The Xbox One cannot be used as a standard PC, while it does actually run a variant of Windows 10 kernel, due to the hardware architecture (processor . . . etc.), it is not possible to install regular Windows onto an Xbox One . . .
Thema:

1. Is it possible to install standard Windows software on an Xbox? - Similar Threads - possible install standard

2. Installer Microsoft Edge sur XBOX 360, est-ce possible [Installing Microsoft Edge on XBOX...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Installer Microsoft Edge sur XBOX 360, est-ce possible [Installing Microsoft Edge on XBOX...: Bonjour et merci de m'aider. Sachant que Internet Explorer est n'est plus mis jour pour XBOX 360 et que Microsof est passé Edge pour XBOX One, est-ce possible d'installer Microsoft Edge sur un...
  3. Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...: Bonjour tous, Je voudrais savoir s'il est possible d'installer un VPN sur Xbox. Si oui quel VPN conseiller vous ? Est-ce que les VPN de cette liste sont compatible avec la xbox :...
  4. I have a Windows Vista with Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox one S for...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Windows Vista with Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox one S for...: I have a Windows Vista w/Windows 10 installed; is it possible to install Xbox One S for PC on this laptop? Going on vacay and need to bring this along if it can work this way....
  5. Installing hasnt been possible for the games I had installed before, more explained below

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installing hasnt been possible for the games I had installed before, more explained below: Yesterday I was trying to play BO3, when I inserted the disc it seems as it wasnt Reading it despite being in good conditions, it recommended me to unistall it and install it again, however, the...
  6. Installed game is not possible to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed game is not possible to play: Hi! My son wasn't playing with the XBOXONE for some month. First we had to change the password, because he didn't remember, it was easy. Now he wanted to use it again, playing FIFA. The game is...
  7. New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New pc for a friend and sea of thieves not possible to re-instal it: My friend just made a new pc and we wanted to play sea of thieves on is new computer but he can not instal it and that pretty strange we try evering thing contact the support find the key but in...
  8. possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?: so I’m installing the standalone disc for halo 3’s multiplayer that comes with halo ODST onto my xbox one and I am wondering is it possible to play xbox 360 games without the disc once installed...
  9. possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to transfer installed xbox live arcade games/digital disc games from xbox 360 to xbox ...: hey all I recently bought myself the basic xbox one on my birthday two days ago with my christmas and birthday money combined, anyway I have an xbox 360 that I was using before hand and I have a...
  10. 0x87e00011 code install off 360 games not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e00011 code install off 360 games not possible: I got to day 2 new 360 games assaisian creed 1 & 2 I try to in Stall them bad it stops direct Wich this errore code 0x87e00011 ...i hab install batman lego 360 And viva pinjata 360 1 week a...