Is it possible to Link a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account?

Discus and support Is it possible to Link a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have owned the Minecraft: Java Edition since 2016, and I may not be able to repay for the game, so I was wondering if it would be possible to link... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by MegaPlasmoid, Oct 25, 2020.

1. MegaPlasmoid
    MegaPlasmoid Guest

I have owned the Minecraft: Java Edition since 2016, and I may not be able to repay for the game, so I was wondering if it would be possible to link the Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account. Will the linking be possible? If so, how would you be able to
    do that (Do not send the code)?

:)

MegaPlasmoid, Oct 25, 2020
  2. demon646 Win User

Link the Mojang and Microsoft account?

This is too stupid. We literally own Minecraft and RTX high end gaming cards, but Microsoft thinks it's a good idea to NOT give this small group access to the Tech demo? Way to go... What the heck is Insider Hub anyway? Just a 2nd app store? Dumb.
  3. Vicente Girona Win User

Hello, welcome to Xbox forums.

Unfortunately it is no longer possible to get a free copy. April 20th was the last day to obtain it.

I quote below a text from https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/article/ancient-java-players--you-attention-please-

• If you did buy Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018, then you might not be aware that you’re entitled to a FREE copy of the Windows 10 version. It’s an offer that we ended a couple of Octobers ago, but you still have some time to redeem your
      free copy if you bought Java Edition way back when! After Monday, April 20th, 2020, customers who purchased Minecraft Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 will no longer be able to redeem their free version of Minecraft for Windows 10 token code. Until then,
      players who bought Minecraft: Java Edition before October 19th, 2018 can still receive a token for Minecraft for Windows 10.

I'm so sorry that you can't reedem your free copy anymore. You'll either have to buy a new copy from the Microsoft store or wait for it to be on sale.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

nope, you would need to purchase the windows 10 version for that.
  5. penguincs Win User

Yeah it is stupid, Ive had the game since 26 October 2010 and yet i cant access a free copy. not like i gave them my money when nobody believed in the company. GG WP Microsoft
  6. coltonhelquist Win User

Link my Microsoft and Mojang/Minecraft account?

[Mod Removed - Inappropriate ].. If I want to have a realm I guess I'll have to pay 15 dollars a month. Thanks anyways.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to Link a Mojang Account to a Microsoft Account? - Similar Threads - possible Link Mojang

2. Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving...: My Laptop specs are as follows : Device name Dell Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB Device ID E1753721-A5ED-432C-B29E-04B37D783CB3 Product ID...
  3. Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that I could get my replacement controller and then send it back?: The Elite Series 2 controllers are incredibly unreliable. I’ve had the bumbers break twice, so I’ve had to send them to support which leaves me without my controller for 2-3 weeks. I just got back...
  4. Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to wirelessly system link a xbox one s and a 360 e: I'm trying to find a way to system link a Xbox One S and Xbox 360 E without any wires or having to move either console [One is in the living room the other is in a upstairs bedroom]...
  5. Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...

in XboX Insiders
    Would it be possible to have a link made that has insider update files for offline system...: Obviously you wouldn’t be able to download a random file, just know which one you had previously within the last 90 days and you can with a bit of hope get everything back up and running....
  6. TP-Link: Possible modem trouble?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    TP-Link: Possible modem trouble?: TP-Link (Modems/Gateways): Possible modem trouble? Hey guys, having a bit of trouble with my xbox one. I try to connect to the internet to update games and it will go great for a bit but then...
  7. Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix

in XBoX on Consoles
    Found a new random email linked to my daughters xbox live account. possible hack. how to fix: I tried to sign my daughters current xbox live account into our new xbox but it kept saying I was getting the password wrong. Which I definitely wasn't. After trying to receive a password recovery...
  8. Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is It Possible to Change What EA Origin Account is Linked to My Xbox Live Account?: So made a new EA account because my previous one was not able to acces Battlefield Battlelog features, and partly because I was already maxed out and it would be nice to start fresh. I have the...
  9. Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to find the email address linked to my old gamertag?: I had an account a couple of years ago which was my name exactly 'Keiran Turner' which I was happy to of claim before anybody else did but stopped using my xbox 360 a couple of years ago which is...
  10. Is it possible that u reset my account because of the linking

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible that u reset my account because of the linking: is it possible that u reset my account because my nies wants to link it but she did it wrong and now the 3 times a year has expired 48df0094-49d7-461e-89f9-979e5872bea2