Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices?

Discus and support Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence: I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Bibbedpine, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Bibbedpine
    Bibbedpine Guest

It may be a question that already has been answered somewhere around here, but I couldn't find the answer, hence:

I'm moving to Switzerland soon, me and my brother-in-law play Fifa 19 career mode together on my old xbox360.

We're thinking about purchasing a Xbox One, one for each of us.

Is it possible for me to play Fifa19, save the game in the cloudstorage and for him to open the saved file on his Xbox one with my account? This way we could keep "playing fifa together" over more than 700 kilometers away from eachother.

:)

Bibbedpine, Aug 15, 2019
  2. Bibbedpine Win User

Thanks for all the reactions! The idea was to play with my account and notat the exact same time, so I got some great answers and we'll be having fun thanks to you guys! ^^
  3. Allas13 Win User

Not completely sure bud, I saved all my forza horizon 2 data on the cloud on xbox 360 and when I switched to xbox one I had to start everything over, and I used the exact sameaccount same everything stillhad to start from the beginning.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

5. brandiesel1 Win User

I'm not sure you can play a 360 version and a One version together?
  6. StuartATrueRed Win User

When it comes to games like FIFA, the Xbox 360 version game saves are not compatible with the Xbox One saves, as they are two different games. So you would have to start the game again, as for using the same save between you both on the same account, yes
    it is possible. Just bear in mind that you cannot log in with the same account on two Xbox one consoles at the same time.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to play a save game on two different devices? - Similar Threads - possible play save

2. Is that possible to play the rock band games on xbox one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is that possible to play the rock band games on xbox one?: I would like to know if I can play the old Rock Band titles on the Xbox One (Rock Band 1, 2, 3, Beatles, Green Day etc) with the backyard compatibility. If yes, how can I connect a guitar? Can I...
  3. XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Minecraft - playing online with Windows 10 players possible ?: I am considering to buy to my daughter Minecraft to play online with her friends but I am not sure which platform to choose. Most of her friends playing Minecraft on Windows 10 machines. Can Xbox...
  4. Is it possible to use Keyboard and Mouse to play Xbox One on your computer?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to use Keyboard and Mouse to play Xbox One on your computer?: I would like to play as close as possible to the PC because I'm more accustomed to it. (The game is singleplayer, so there is no advantage over other players) 0f0aae32-f292-46d7-98a9-9d3183cb58a2
  5. Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to play Xbox 360 games online (like Fable 2) with Xbox One and Xbox 360: So here's the deal. I have the game Fable 2 and I want to transfer some items I have and to do that the best way is online, but went I try to do this on my two consoles it can not see the other...
  6. Installed game is not possible to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installed game is not possible to play: Hi! My son wasn't playing with the XBOXONE for some month. First we had to change the password, because he didn't remember, it was easy. Now he wanted to use it again, playing FIFA. The game is...
  7. is it possible to play solitaire collection from the previous month

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to play solitaire collection from the previous month: Is it possible to play the May 31st solitaire Microsoft collection on June 1 c0d59c5f-e739-4476-9784-83801ce50bbd
  8. Xbox game pass - possible to play "play anywhere" games on PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass - possible to play "play anywhere" games on PC?: Hi, I was thinking about getting sea of thieves and play it on PC. Now Im just thinking about getting Game Pass 'coz it will get the sea of thieves with 9,90 for a month and if sea of thieves...
  9. possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    possible to play 360 games without disc once installed from disc ?: so I’m installing the standalone disc for halo 3’s multiplayer that comes with halo ODST onto my xbox one and I am wondering is it possible to play xbox 360 games without the disc once installed...
  10. Playing Private Games online without Xbox Live possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing Private Games online without Xbox Live possible?: Hey Guys, First I want to say that I do not own an Xbox Live Membership and do not want to. I've recently bought the Zombie Chronicels DLC for Black Ops III, because I love killing Zombies. When...