is it possible to put 360 E hdd into r2d2 360 s console?

Discus and support is it possible to put 360 E hdd into r2d2 360 s console? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Will the 500 gb hard drive from a 360 elite console fit into the r2d2 S console? my disc tray on my 360 isnt reading anymore and it is making a loud... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by snake42069, Mar 30, 2019.

1. snake42069
    snake42069 Guest

Will the 500 gb hard drive from a 360 elite console fit into the r2d2 S console? my disc tray on my 360 isnt reading anymore and it is making a loud buzz noise before the tray opens as well, and it
    will cost more to repair it than to replace it.

:)

snake42069, Mar 30, 2019
  2. snake42069 Win User

If it's got the hard drive in the slot on the bottom of the console then it's also a Slim even though it's listed as Elite. So you can swap the hard drives.
    thanks
  3. Smwutches Win User

If it's got the hard drive in the slot on the bottom of the console then it's also a Slim even though it's listed as Elite. So you can swap the hard drives.
  4. snake42069 Win User

If it's the same type of console (slim to slim) then yes, you can just move it. If it's the hard drive from a fat console it can't be moved to a slim.
    its from elite to slim. both internal drives i just dont know if the elite hdd is bc with the slim.
  5. Smwutches Win User

If it's the same type of console (slim to slim) then yes, you can just move it. If it's the hard drive from a fat console it can't be moved to a slim.
  6. ChomskyKnows Win User

What version of the XBOX 360 do you have?

E, S, R2D2, and Halo3. May decide to sell the R2D2 soon....
Thema:

1. is it possible to put 360 E hdd into r2d2 360 s console? - Similar Threads - possible put 360

2. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  3. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  4. Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution: Ok like the rest nothing worked until I went under updates turned off auto update and update when turned off restarted waited 10 minutes on the error screen then I got a pop up saying new update...
  5. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  6. Possible fix to the broken August 30th update (0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 error)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible fix to the broken August 30th update (0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 error): It happened to my xbone today. I tried every possible way I could find online, including but not limited to keep pressing Try again repeatedly (tried a few hundred times), Check network...
  7. Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?: I'm saying that because i really want to know why there's games in certain regions that aren't able to purchase? Like i really want to get games like Sonic Adventure but i can't because it isn't...
  8. Is it possible to put an foreign object in the console disk slot?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to put an foreign object in the console disk slot?: Ok, so I have a younger brother who loves drawing and he draws in my room because I have a desk. But I can't help but think that he might accidentally put one of his pencils in my Xbox One's disk...
  9. Is it possible to allow put Xbox 360 Hard drive in a new Xbox, without deleting anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to allow put Xbox 360 Hard drive in a new Xbox, without deleting anything?: So my buds and I are going to have a sleep over, I'm usually that guy who will bring all the games. So I got a new game that was installed on my hard drive, I was wondering if I could put my hard...
  10. Possible to put account on hold?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to put account on hold?: What are you trying to do? I would like to have our account put on hold temporarily so as not to use up billing cycles while the account is not being used. Any error code/message you are...