Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...

Discus and support Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought into the 10tb drive and have every Gold and Game Pass game installed that I have access to... However, cleanup is a nightmare! There does not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by vexed DLX, Mar 22, 2020.

1. vexed DLX
    vexed DLX Guest

Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and...

I bought into the 10tb drive and have every Gold and Game Pass game installed that I have access to... However, cleanup is a nightmare!

There does not seem to be an easy way identify which games have left Game Pass (and are not owned) without starting each and every one of them to look for the "you don't own this game" message and then manually deleting each game one at a time...

Please consider this feature in a future update as managing disk space is a frustration for most of your users!!

Thank you.

:)

vexed DLX, Mar 22, 2020
  2. Christyna64 Win User

Identify installed games you don't "own"

Just go to My Games then the left column will have all the categories of games that you mention. Like I have EA Access, so it has all the games that I installed through that subscription. There is Game Pass, Gold and EA Access there on the left of My Games.
  3. Lord Hisst Ka Win User

game. freezing

It's been a problem with all the Lego games. I enjoy them so I let the annoyance pass quickly.
  4. Th3 Tater Win User

Online Passes: The New Trend

I like the idea of a 'season pass'. I can tell pretty quickly if I'm going to want all the DLC of a game or not.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Issue with the in game login

I would recommend testing if you play another Game Pass game with Xbox Live integration, if that will show your PC account, or the account you have with the Xbox Console Companion/Xbox (Beta) app? That can identify if this is an issue with Game Pass for
    PC or something in the specific game?
  6. Arminator Win User

Cant download game.

Just to get you into the game as quickly as possible: After purchasing the game (or getting it through Game Pass) start your Xbox One console, and install it from "Ready to Install" from your "My games and apps" tile.

As for the consoles not showing up, can you check that you have registered your console(s) on
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com ?
Thema:

1. Is it possible to quickly identify (and delete) all the games that have left Game Pass and... - Similar Threads - possible quickly identify

2. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?: Hello everyone, I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got the microsoft version and we can't find each...
  3. Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?: We are looking to add a second xbox one to our home. Can i use the same subscription for two xboxs? Trying to find out before i spend the $400. And for the green IT person that i am, exactly how...
  4. mass deleting of people if possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    mass deleting of people if possible: can we please get a mass friend/follower delete option. It takes way to much time out of or gaming time if we constantly have to spend about an hour or two deleting over 200 people who are no...
  5. I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?: n/a this post has been solved thank you for the help everyone! c719ca83-a7f0-4806-8bfb-67bae91bc4f5
  6. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]
  7. minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible: Hi everybody, I recently changed the password for the Microsoft account on my PC, subsequently on my phone and other devices. I forgot that my son uses the same account for playing Minecraft (in...
  8. Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?: Hi, I was going to chat or call about this issue, but apparently that’s a no go since it’s a video issue. https://twitter.com/CaptainSkulls/status/1245232708449636354?s=20 Has anyone had or...
  9. Microsoft: Need help as quick as possible

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Microsoft: Need help as quick as possible: Microsoft (Routers): Need help as quick as possible for some reason my friends mic is making a weird crackeling noise but he can't hear it but every one in the party except for him can hear it and...
  10. Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Quick Question: Is it possible to use my North American Credit Card to buy Asian Content on my ...: If I link a credit card to my Microsoft account, can I use the credit card throughout all the different regions on my Xbox One, specifically the Japanese region, to buy CHAOS;CHILD? Thank you for...