is it possible to see who veiws my clips?

Discus and support is it possible to see who veiws my clips? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I know there is an icon that says how many views but can I see who have viewed it? 6317a62d-c544-4738-ba2f-a6124edc4434 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by lilanamoney, Sep 11, 2020.

1. lilanamoney
    lilanamoney Guest

I know there is an icon that says how many views but can I see who have viewed it?

:)

lilanamoney, Sep 11, 2020
  2. S73v3 N H4wk1n9 Win User

See attachment

Try retorting my points instead of your schizo veiws of who you think I am.
  3. LocatingMist55 Win User

Amazing Spiderman 2 joins Titanfall and others with Horrible Screen Tearing

Sigma what you veiw of me is your own veiw. But w/e ur on ur own now.
  4. LeroyJinkens831 Win User

can't get teredo ip address

oh and i can't veiw what my nat is it says it's univalable
  5. Miss Kleo Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there Radar2670! Thanks for providing us with a picture. To make sure I'm clear, did the tenure appear incorrectly after a downloading your profile? Or did you try downloading your profile to see if it would resolve the issue and it didn't? I only ask
    because if you haven't yet re-downloaded your profile after you experienced the issue, I'd definitely say give that a go! It's a great step and has helped resolve users in similar situations. Let us know how it goes! :)
  6. Mister Gwyther Win User

Veiw Tenure on Xbox.com?

Hey there folks! I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with your tenure! So we can better investigate the issue, can you please provide us a screenshot of the tenure you are seeing on your account. Please make sure that this is the same Gamertag you are
    posting from. Once we have that, we can continue our investigation. Thank you!
Thema:

1. is it possible to see who veiws my clips? - Similar Threads - possible veiws clips

2. Found a new bug! Possibly? Missing volume option in guide when connected via Chatpad

in XboX Insiders
    Found a new bug! Possibly? Missing volume option in guide when connected via Chatpad: Hi Guys, Right I've just updated the firmware in both my controller and chat pad to see if I could solve the issue and although both needed an update it solved nothing except to rule the updates...
  3. Possible Xbox one S power freezeups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Xbox one S power freezeups: This started a few days ago. My son had unplugged our Xbox one to play a game on the Xbox 360. Afterwards we went to hook up the Xbox One & noticed that now we were having issues. It would turn on...
  4. Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?

in XboX Insiders
    Maybe it is a stu*id question but, ¿Is it a possibility to have this pin in our profiles?: [IMG] submitted by /u/LAMBORGHINI_GOK [link] [comments]
  5. Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to add DLC/Games bought on the Xbox One to my PC?: As the title suggest. I have made multiple purchase over the years on my xbox, from games to DLC. I'm just curious if it is possible to download it onto or add it to my PC. I have all the login...
  6. Forza 4 Hang Type Activation Possibly Solved, worked for me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 4 Hang Type Activation Possibly Solved, worked for me: To all my fellow gamers in reference to Forza 4 Horizon PC Ultimate who receive the Hang Type Activation, I think I may have solved the problem. After doing a clean windows 10 pro build 2004...
  7. Do you guys think a button to reconnect to the server while playing a game is possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Do you guys think a button to reconnect to the server while playing a game is possible?: I've been using Xcloud for a week now and I get a lot of connection issues despite having a fast internet connection (75mbps). It works okay for 50/80 minutes but then it just falls apart making...
  8. Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Is it possible to play multiplayer with a second controller on Xbox Game Pass Ultimate...: Hello, I was hoping to figure this, what would seem like a simple issue in most cases, out. Is it possible to add a guess account to play multiplayer on the Xbox Game Pass cloud services with two...
  9. Is it possible now to use Dev Mode Activation while on an Insider update?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible now to use Dev Mode Activation while on an Insider update?: I remember years ago it used to only be possible to be in one or the other. Using dev mode activation would factory reset your Xbox out of the Insider program. I remember it did say something...
  10. Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Buying Ubisoft (Make it happen if possible): Hello I heard news that you guys are owning Bethesda and that is truly exciting, but I kind of wish you guys can buy the company that made great titles like Assassins Creed, FarCry, Splinter...