Is it possible to separate Game and TV audio when wearing a Turtle Beach Headset?

Discus and support Is it possible to separate Game and TV audio when wearing a Turtle Beach Headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Quirky question I know. Here's the deal: I would like to be able play my Xbox One game, and snap the TV and separate the audio. Have the audio for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BigTexB007, Aug 15, 2014.

1. BigTexB007
    BigTexB007 Guest

Is it possible to separate Game and TV audio when wearing a Turtle Beach Headset?

Quirky question I know. Here's the deal:

I would like to be able play my Xbox One game, and snap the TV and separate the audio. Have the audio for the game/chat on a Turtle Beach headset, TV from snap audio separately on the TV.

That way I can play my game, and either wife or kids can watch their show while I'm hogging the TV.

Is that possible?

:)

BigTexB007, Aug 15, 2014
  2. Turtle Beach Headsets delayed until early 2014

plug your turtle beach into audio out on your tv if you have it and your turtle beaches will play audio through all inputs. like dvd wii wii u ps3 xbox360

BaseSnail65818, Aug 15, 2014
  3. W4RMIND
    W4RMIND Guest
    Where do i get a Audio adapter cable?

Hello i tried my Turtle beach X12 on my tv even though its a HDMI tv. There is a audio out inputs and it would not work. I've done other inputs and I tried everything right. Is there a place where i can get a Audio adapter Cable With a link to the website?
    Or am i doing something wrong while putting the cable in?

(MORE INFO) I have check gamestop and the turtle beach website. My other tv works when i put the cables in.

W4RMIND, Aug 15, 2014
  4. BaseSnail65818 Win User

Turtle Beach Headsets delayed until early 2014

plug your turtle beach into audio out on your tv if you have it and your turtle beaches will play audio through all inputs. like dvd wii wii u ps3 xbox360
  5. AlexMellott Win User

Xbox 360 E Optical Output ???

The Turtle Beach adapter will solve this problem. It basically splits the HDMI signal into optical audio and HDMI video.

HDMI carries both audio and video, so the Turtle Beach adapter basically helps give you the audio connection separately. It can also be used to hook up a sound bar or surround sound system (what i have).
  6. HardRecoil Win User

Turtle beach audio setup

Best way that I found to set up mine up, was to have the usb power running from the Xbox rear usb port (only because its closer to tv) then use the old composite cables for HDMI but with the Red and White connections from the "TBs" 1st going directly into
    the back of the tv, then plugging the Xbox audio into the Turtle beach connections already connected to the TV. So you would have your HD picture Composites in the TV, Green Blue Red, then the Turtle Beach audio Red and White connected to tv 1st, with the
    console audio then plugged into the cables for the Turtle Beach,Red and White.
  7. fio'c Win User

Headset

I have sound on my TV but when I plug in my Turtle beach headset my Game audio disappears but the headset is working for chat , I can hear friends ...
  8. Zero420override Win User

How to play game audio through headset?

Yes it's possible to play game audio through certain headsets, I can through my Turtle Beach headsets. I know this may be a silly question but are there volume dials on your headset it's self? That's how mine are so I can control the game volume and voice
    volume separately.
Thema:

1. Is it possible to separate Game and TV audio when wearing a Turtle Beach Headset? - Similar Threads - possible separate Game

2. Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the software please fix as soon as possible: Disney+ still having playback issues and can't update or download games and apps I can't put a video or picture up for y'all to see but please fix as soon as possible I'm in alpha skip ahead...
  3. Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Beware!!! A player can steal a car from you in Rocket League- How can that be possible?: I really need an explanation on this one. How can an online player steal a car from me in the game Rocket League? He openly told me he did it, I checked and it was true..! That is a serious,...
  4. Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can be possible to buy DLC on Games for Windows Live: Hi there!!! I've started playing Batman Arkham City GFWL regular edition, and I have a question, Can be possible to buy the DLC to complete the whole game? a6fe7312-27b6-4860-8f8d-8e6d0d881746
  5. Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unknown communication ban, possibly caused by lfg: So I've heard a lot about players being banned because of lfg's lately and thought it was obviously bull, however today was my lucky day, a two week com ban and all I've done is message mundane...
  6. Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build

in XboX Insiders
    Disney+ issues possibly with Alpha skip build: Disney+ has buffering issues every few mins with any content you're watching with the app and also had a few system shutdowns while the app is buffering i reported the issue after a restart and...
  7. I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I’ve been banned and I don’t know why and I want to challenge it. Is this possible?: Ive been banned on xbox live for 1 week and i dont believe i have dine anything wrong or gone against guidelines and i want to challenge the ban if it is possible, my gamertag is Barden1033. I...
  8. Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible mass banning? - Possible fault with enforcement?: Hi everyone, I was recently given communication ban on xbox - this was my first account to ever be banned you see so i became quite desperate to figure out why i was banned. What i discovered...
  9. Is there a possibility I that I could be unbanned?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a possibility I that I could be unbanned?: I just found my OG tag credentials, my first ever Gamertag that I originally made 10 years ago on Xbox Live. The thing however, its permanently banned. The GT is highly inappropriate, and it...
  10. Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to have separate HDMI for audio & picture: Hi, I have been connecting my Xbox one S to my TV via a direct HDMI for picture & an optical TOS link cable to my Denon ARV for surround sound which has been working fine for me. I am looking...