Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

Discus and support Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by João Paulo Pellenz, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added my e-mail to his "family"
    in his Microsoft account but I can't play it thorugh the Microsoft Store.

Then I found an older post in this forum were a moderator says that it's not possible to share, but if he logs in with his account on my PC, then I can download it, hence the first phrase on How to associate devices with
    the Movies & TV app in Windows 10 "You can download purchased content to up to five devices and redownload the content as many times as you like." But does it work with games?

:)

João Paulo Pellenz, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Njal the Blue Win User

Gamedata

Xbox Live sharing is for Xbox console only. Even though it is possible to share Xbox live and games on the console (I understand you are on PC) you can not share saved game data. It is not possible to transfer digital data from one account to another on
    either platform.
  3. yobrizo Win User

SUBSCRIPTION! Xbox(beta)

Hello. a possible reason is the lower presence of games in the microsoft store pc, so it is more difficult to bequeave agreements with the distributor( are less). another possible reason is that a service that is starting on pc and the third the cost of
    subscription on pc is half that of xbox
  4. i JeSuS Fr3Akzz Win User

microsoft account alias rename not working

PC.

I just need to move my gamertag to another microsoft account. Is that possible??
  5. BwA Splatmat Win User

External Hard Drive

you cant share games from one account to another that are downloads, account stuff such as games arent ment to be stored on pc because of modding and file sharing.
  6. PowerFlunky8837 Win User

Cannot share game pass ultimate on pc with my family

Thank you for your quick response.

So it is not possible to share Game Pass PC if I understand it correctly?
Thema:

Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

1. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account? - Similar Threads - possible share games

2. Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to share games on PC with another Microsoft account?: A close friend of mine has Forza Horizon 4, and offered me to play it. I saw that Microsoft allows to add other e-mail to the family, but I'm not sure if it games can be shared, because he added...
  3. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?: Hello! I have been looking around and asking people if there is a way for one person to have the Game pass Ultimate and then share it with a family member. I have a parent of mine who has the game...
  4. Forgot my email and possibly my password too...my son and I shared a Xbox for a while so i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forgot my email and possibly my password too...my son and I shared a Xbox for a while so i...: My son and I shared a Xbox for awhile and I never really had to sign in, I would always just switch between our username. I recently bought a Xbox game pass and after adding the card to my account...
  5. Shared account, possible terms infringement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shared account, possible terms infringement: Hi, Recently I saw the latest update on Xbox's terms. There, I found out that sharing your account with someone else may infringe the community rules. I, immediately, deleted my profile from one...
  6. Is it possible to share games from xbox one to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to share games from xbox one to pc?: I have two profiles on my xbox one, the first one has got RE7, the second one Ark: Survival Evolved and Sea of Thieves (they're all Xbox Play Anywhere games). I also have got a pc with windows 10,...
  7. Game sharing between 3 friends is it possible??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game sharing between 3 friends is it possible??: Three of us plan on game sharing all of our games we plan on making one another xbox a home xbox is this possible any trouble any issues that may arise.we all trust one another help please?...
  8. Is it possible to share dlc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to share dlc: I was wondering if I was to buy the new bo3 dlc digitally I could share it with my friend? but we have 2 different discs If that matters 1148e770-25c4-49ad-8569-57da9d2583b0
  9. Possible to share games between 2 household xbox one's?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to share games between 2 household xbox one's?: We have an xbox on in the family room and my son is getting his own xbox one s for christmas. Is it possible to share games between the two and play at the same time? Or do i need separate games...
  10. Share Xbox Live Gold from Xbox One to Xbox 360: is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Share Xbox Live Gold from Xbox One to Xbox 360: is this possible?: Hi. Is it possible to share an Xbox Live Gold with my kids on an Xbox 360? I purchased a 12 month Live Gold membership on the Xbox One. Family sharing works fine on the Xbox One, but on...