Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?

Discus and support Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was about to buy a Xbox game pass in 2 hours and the games I wanted have a free trial, I tap a and it says to install, I didn’t install it but is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dylan M , Sep 6, 2021.

1. Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?

I was about to buy a Xbox game pass in 2 hours and the games I wanted have a free trial, I tap a and it says to install, I didn’t install it but is there anyway to get rid of it before the trial runs out and I haven’t install it?

:)

Dylan M , Sep 6, 2021
  2. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Hi Dylan! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Depending on the games the free trial will go to a certain point in the game or will have a timer for hour played, in any of those cases you have to open the game an actually play before it starts counting time played
  3. COP FLPD 9200 Win User

Xbox one x shut down after starting bundle game

I didn´t get any error messages. I start the installed game the tone stops about 10-15 seconds later and the console shut down. Thats it!
  4. Semprontag Win User

Normal Gamepass don`t can play some PC Games

Thx for your reply.

I updated just now. But i can`t install the Games. The button is greyed out. I have free space and i can install some titles from the basic games pass. But vampyr is didn`t working.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Ideas to put Microsoft ahead of sony

Didn`t it get him a free xbox one?
  6. skys7 Win User

I would like a refund for the 800 msp I paid for the map pack everyone just got for free

Well I see, Microsoft say its a "1 week trial" for the ones who didn´t bought it ;)

MS I was going to loose confidence in you but NO you are professional still :)
Thema:

1. Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it? - Similar Threads - possible stop free

2. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?: I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with...
  3. Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?: I have a site that I'd like to visit on my Xbox but it is blocking me saying my browser is not supported. I'm 99% sure it's fine but the site searches for a finite list of user-agent strings and...
  4. Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?: Me and my friend bought the game just to play co-op and now we wasted $50 submitted by /u/altfordumbquestions_ [link] [comments]
  5. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  6. It's possible in 2021 update Deus Ex Human Revolution to the Director's Cut?

in XboX Insiders
    It's possible in 2021 update Deus Ex Human Revolution to the Director's Cut?: With the discontinue service of Smart Glass, is there an alternate way to download this DLC?...
  7. XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX ONE-S 1Tb: Is it possible to connect external USB disc reader and play disc games?: Hello to all, as in the subject: I have a XBOX ONE-S with an internal 1Tb disc. My question is if it is possible to connect an external USB disc reader and play disc games? Searching on the...
  8. Is it possible to get a refund from a subscription?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get a refund from a subscription?: For a little context, I had a Minecraft realm that I paid for so my long-distance girlfriend and I had something to do while we were in quarantine. I got it in January of 2021 and it worked for a...
  9. Installation Stopped, Need Help If Possible

in XboX Insiders
    Installation Stopped, Need Help If Possible: Hello insiders, I am currently trying to reinstall Black Ops 3 onto to my xbox 1 and it installs to 4.70 GB(ready to start) out of 44.73 GB then stops every time. I remove the disc and put it back...
  10. Can some one please tell me whether its possible to stop Beam posting to activity feed.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can some one please tell me whether its possible to stop Beam posting to activity feed.: Beam post to my activity feed when i Broadcast. I ve been round the bend trying to stop this from happening, gone through all options even contacted xbox support, who didn't seem to have a clue....