Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

Discus and support Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019.

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer please let me know how to do it I am curious as to how much time I spend on the xbox a week.

Also I have a child that likes to use my account to log in and play to avoid having me track their usage.

:)

CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? - Similar Threads - possible track adult

2. Possibly hardware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly hardware: So my xbox one s has been really messing up lately. It froze a couple days ago and now isnt working at all. I've tried all the tricks I could find on YouTube, reddit, and even Microsoft...
  3. Possible Ideas for Features in the Future

in XBoX Accessibility
    Possible Ideas for Features in the Future: I was chatting with some agents from Microsoft and they instructed me to ask some questions on here. To any design team workers/Microsoft helpers. Will the new Xbox Series X be able to play...
  4. Possible hardware issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible hardware issue: So yesterday I was playing the new Modern Warfare and suddenly my frame mate dropped tremendously. My screen lagged terribly then the game froze in the lobby. So I hard reset my xbox. Turned back...
  5. "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo. ["It was not possible to connect to the world.]

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Não foi possível se conectar ao mundo. ["It was not possible to connect to the world.]: comprei o Minecraft recentemente no ps4 e não consigo entrar no mundo dos meus amigos e nem eles conseguem entrar no meu, alguns conseguem entrar em um mundo de um dos amigos, então achamos q pode...
  6. Xbox Game Renting... A future possibility?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Renting... A future possibility?: We already have "Free Play Days" which allows you to play a game for a few days and then takes away the ability to play that game after a set time. The store already has a function to do this with...
  7. is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is it possible to release an inactive users gamertag: Been waiting for an inactive users gamertag to be released but wasnt back in 2016. its been well over 10+ years. Was wondering if its possible to release it and assign it to me....
  8. aggiornamenti non possibili[Translation-non-possible updates]

in XBoX on Consoles
    aggiornamenti non possibili[Translation-non-possible updates]: Buon giorno ho comprato una xbox one s minecraft (quella proprio con le fattezze di un zolla di terra per intenderci) appena accesa ed (iniziata l'inizializzazione) al passo dell'aggiornamento di...
  9. I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I found a possible solution for Xbox One S/X not reading discs upon initial boot.: So I've recently had an issue with 2 consecutive Xbox One S consoles not acknowledging that there is a disc in the drive after booting up from energy saving mode, and still wouldn't recognize...
  10. is it possible to track things on xbox 368

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to track things on xbox 368: I just want to know and is there a good reason to hack n mod xbox d8e751da-7a68-4b1a-b14c-fa871ebf493c