Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

Discus and support Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019.

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer please let me know how to do it I am curious as to how much time I spend on the xbox a week.

Also I have a child that likes to use my account to log in and play to avoid having me track their usage.

:)

CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? - Similar Threads - possible track adult

2. Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Est-il possible d'instaler un VPN sur Xbox ? [Translation-Is it possible to install a VPN...: Bonjour tous, Je voudrais savoir s'il est possible d'installer un VPN sur Xbox. Si oui quel VPN conseiller vous ? Est-ce que les VPN de cette liste sont compatible avec la xbox :...
  3. Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Exploiter from Rainbow Six.: Hi. I am currently a player of Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege, and during a match on Tower, I recently came across a possible exploiter who was using the deployable Shield glitch. The player...
  4. Mobile games is it possible and would u like it

in XBoX on Mobile
    Mobile games is it possible and would u like it: Mobile games Does anyone know if Microsoft have any more plans to make mobile games with connection to a Xbox live account for achievements. I know windows phones used to but there dying out...
  5. FRITZ!Box 7360: Verbindung mit wlan nicht möglich[Connection with wlan not possible]

in XboX Networking Hardware
    FRITZ!Box 7360: Verbindung mit wlan nicht möglich[Connection with wlan not possible]: FRITZ!Box 7360: Verbindung mit wlan nicht möglich[Connection with wlan not possible] Hallo Spedeye, Konntest du das Problem bereits lösen? Der "Hardreset" den {Parity} vorgeschlagen hat, bringt...
  6. It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?

in XBoX on Mobile
    It is not possible to connect to friends in MCPE. Why?: We try to play with friends over MCPE with login via Xbox all the time in one world, but that does not work. - Sometimes the friends do not see that the hoster is online. - Sometimes the friends...
  7. Shared account, possible terms infringement

in XBoX Accessibility
    Shared account, possible terms infringement: Hi, Recently I saw the latest update on Xbox's terms. There, I found out that sharing your account with someone else may infringe the community rules. I, immediately, deleted my profile from one...
  8. Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible give my xbox 360 to my son?: We are using another product and I have a perfectly good xbox360 that I don't want to toss. Is it possible to give it to my son? If so, how do I go about this? Is it as simple having him create a...
  9. Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Down load updates or games on a thumb drive? Is it possible?: I have super slow internet and want to know if I can download updates on a thumbdrive and bring it home. namely halo master cheif? 50ce8aa0-1d25-4fa7-8b17-5751c04927ac
  10. is it possible to track things on xbox 368

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to track things on xbox 368: I just want to know and is there a good reason to hack n mod xbox d8e751da-7a68-4b1a-b14c-fa871ebf493c