Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

Discus and support Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019.

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer please let me know how to do it I am curious as to how much time I spend on the xbox a week.

Also I have a child that likes to use my account to log in and play to avoid having me track their usage.

:)

CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? - Similar Threads - possible track adult

2. Possible Backward Compatible Game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Backward Compatible Game: It would be amazing if Star Wars The Revenge of The Sith and The Lord of The Rings The Return of The King, both from the original xbox, became backwards compatible on the xbox one x....
  3. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  4. Is it possible to get a false ban removed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to get a false ban removed?: OK so, This was back in 2017 and the false ban never got removed when it should have. I did not know till now and the ban reason was for "cheating" I been on Xbox for 5 years straight not once...
  5. Ilomilo+ login not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ilomilo+ login not possible: I recently bought myself the game ilomilo+ and as I start the game on my laptop (windows 10) I have to login to save my gameplay. But after the loading process it says something like "Login not...
  6. Not possible to use the update I purchased

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not possible to use the update I purchased: I purchased an update of Magic the Gathering on Xbox live on my Xbox 360. Purchase and downoad went fine. My goal was to be able to play multiplayer games on Magic the Gathering. But when...
  7. It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?: Hello my kinect is really bad it's a fake one , i have see that there is no product of kinect and adaptator but i really want to play kinect on my xbox one x , it is possible to got official...
  8. Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to put all games on all regions xbox has?: I'm saying that because i really want to know why there's games in certain regions that aren't able to purchase? Like i really want to get games like Sonic Adventure but i can't because it isn't...
  9. Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to restore the last game save in Forza Horizon 4 PC: Playing the game I fell under the map I tried to reset the position of the vehicle but the game hanged so I left it after running again every time I tried to load the save, the game is crashing...
  10. is it possible to track things on xbox 368

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to track things on xbox 368: I just want to know and is there a good reason to hack n mod xbox d8e751da-7a68-4b1a-b14c-fa871ebf493c