Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

Discus and support Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019.

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

I am wondering if it is possible for me the adult in the family to track my own usage just like a track my child usage? If anybody has the answer please let me know how to do it I am curious as to how much time I spend on the xbox a week.

Also I have a child that likes to use my account to log in and play to avoid having me track their usage.

:)

CharlieLangeness, May 10, 2019
Thema:

Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's???

1. Is it possible to track the adult in the families usage as well as the child's??? - Similar Threads - possible track adult

2. Dolby Atmos possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Atmos possible issue: Anyone have this issue? Movies are triggering Atmos on my receiver, but games , such as Gears 5 are not. Because movies are triggering it I know it's not a set up issue. I am a Alpha skip ahead,...
  3. Possible Smoke Damage?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible Smoke Damage?: I have my Xbox in a room adjacent to my kitchen and often times when I cook something burns and there is a bit of smoke and i was wondering if that could be doing any kind of damage to the...
  4. Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Insider alpha 8B10000 update possible solution: Ok like the rest nothing worked until I went under updates turned off auto update and update when turned off restarted waited 10 minutes on the error screen then I got a pop up saying new update...
  5. 2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty)

in XboX Insiders
    2nd hand xbox in insider program (possibly faulty): Hi All, Recently got an xbox one x second hand, which looks like it's in the insider program & I'm not sure if that's the cause of the issues I'm experiencing: The console keeps frequently...
  6. Possible fix to the broken August 30th update (0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 error)

in XboX Insiders
    Possible fix to the broken August 30th update (0x8B10000B 0x00000000 0x00000204 error): It happened to my xbone today. I tried every possible way I could find online, including but not limited to keep pressing Try again repeatedly (tried a few hundred times), Check network...
  7. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...: I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?...
  8. Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player Sea of Thieves Run - Possible, or a total waste of time?: Ahoy folks! So recently I ended up in a scenario where I got to chat with one of the devs of Sea of Thieves and we got onto the fact that it was definitely a game designed to be played with a...
  9. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  10. is it possible to track things on xbox 368

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to track things on xbox 368: I just want to know and is there a good reason to hack n mod xbox d8e751da-7a68-4b1a-b14c-fa871ebf493c