Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

Discus and support Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 50tabs, Aug 30, 2019.

1. 50tabs
    50tabs Guest

Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my...

I bought a ton of skin packs, texture packs, and mash-up packs on the Xbox 360 edition of the game. Is there any way I can transfer the DLC to the Switch version of the game?

:)

50tabs, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

You can only transfer your world from Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition to (new) Minecraft.

Which Minecraft version do you use? For example, Minecraft 360 Edition in (new) Minecraft is not possible.

Only Minecraft 360 Edition to Minecraft One Edition and Minecraft One Edition to
    (new) Minecraft

Minecraft 360 Edition and Minecraft One Edition are out of support and now the Legacy Editions. New Minecraft is the Bedrock Edition
  3. luissolid Win User

Minecraft World Transfer

In this case you can transfer worlds worlds from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to Minecraft Xbox One Edition or/and Minecraft Xbox One Edition to Minecraft.

Cheers!
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Cloud Saved Games not working on xBox One

So I think this page lays out what you need.

The problem is that you can't transfer a world directly from Xbox 360 Minecraft to the latest Bedrock edition of Minecraft. You need to transfer it through the Minecraft: Xbox One edition first.

The
    details are laid out here

Basically you'll go from Minecraft: 360 Edition > Minecraft: Xbox One Edition > Minecraft (bedrock)

Let us know if you have problems or questions.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Minecraft DLC

6. McDaddyTree Win User

Minecraft world transferring

You can have both of the Minecraft editions installed on your Xbox (I have both digital but having a physical copy won't make any differences because I play both on mine). That being said here's some info from the official Mojang (Minecraft/Microsoft) site.

----------

Please note: It’s not possible to transfer a world directly from Minecraft Xbox 360 Edition to the new version of Minecraft for Xbox One. To do this, you
    will need to first transfer the world to Xbox One Edition and then to the new version of Minecraft.

https://help.mojang.com/customer/en...29-transfer-minecraft-worlds-on-xbox-consoles
Thema:

1. Is it possible to transfer the DLC I bought from the Xbox 360 Edition of Minecraft to my... - Similar Threads - possible transfer DLC

2. Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch/transfer parent account with child account?: My son started playing Fortnite with my account, just because it was a much easier controller password. No idea at the time that he'd enjoy it so much, and then start adding friends from the game,...
  3. is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is transferring games and dlc from this account to my main account possible: so this account im posting on is my smurf account i used for some games and i bought some games and dlcs on this account and i want to transfer them to my main account that i play more often...
  4. Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer save files to a different account (XB1)?: Hi, The way my accounts are set up is weird. My parents account is what i play on the most, with all of my save data on it. However i have been told that i cant use that account any more, and I...
  5. Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is it possible to transfer an X-box console game accidentally purchased onto microsoft PC ...: Being new to the X-Box console I accidentally redeemed an X-box game code onto my Microsoft PC account. Firstly I am surprised there was no warning to at least notify me that the game would be...
  6. Its possible to transfer a digital game to a other login?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Its possible to transfer a digital game to a other login?: Hi Is there a way to transfer a Xbox One digital game purchased with a wrong login to another login? We have 2 Logins, but i take the false for the purchase, not the one whe used on the xbox....
  7. Is it possible to transfer DLC games from 360 to one?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer DLC games from 360 to one?: I now have both a 360 and an xbox one. On the 360 I have some of my favorite games (IE: Skyrim). Is there anyway to transfer the purchase from the old console to the new one?...
  8. Is it possible to transfer information from one account on Forza to another?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer information from one account on Forza to another?: Title doesn't say it all, but I'm trying to move progress of Forza Horizon 3 on one of my emails *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** to another account (*** Die...
  9. Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?: Hi, In order to install an XBox Game to my kid´s account, I had added Money via Microsoft Prepaid card to my kid´s account. Unfortunately the game we like to buy requires money in my account....
  10. Transfer DLC and game saves to a new profile (same xbox360) for my son - possible ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transfer DLC and game saves to a new profile (same xbox360) for my son - possible ?: Done a bit of research, but getting confused now. I'll try and be as clear as I can. My 6yo son recently got into Lego in a big way, so I got him a few games for my xbox360. I didn't bother to...