is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

Discus and support is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheHardyboyz22, Oct 6, 2019.

1. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

Hello all.

I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but.

is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store app.

as i wish to purchase a game. and was planning to use microsoft credit as a partial payment and then to pay the rest of the amount with my own money.

any help in answering this would be very appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

TheHardyboyz22, Oct 6, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

Yes it is now possible to do split payments on the console.
  3. TheHardyboyz22 Win User

Sweet thank you for the prompt reply and yes that is what i thought as well but had to make sure first.

thank you again for your help many many thanks in advance. you are a lifesaver friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You should be able to start the payment with the credit and the system will ask how you'd like to pay for the rest and you can use a credit card for the remainder of the payment.
  5. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

MS Points to Currency...

Was the purchase you were trying to make more than the funds available to you? If so you wont be able to make partial payments you would either have to put more money into the Microsoft account or pay in full with a credit card.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got refunded for a game that I paid for in Xbox Rewards deposit and the refund was not paid

Hello Torontonian,

Once Credits are deposited, we no longer have any control over them. You would have to reach out to billing for support for this issue. However, we see that the deposit was completed successfully. Since Rewards Credits are promotional Credit, they are used
    first from your Microsoft Account, and we see that you then used this deposit as payment for 3 games, most recently as partial payment for your Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 purchase.

Furthermore, as Murphs says, our deposits are listed as a refund with a negative amount, since we are adding and not taking away funds from your account.
Thema:

1. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment - Similar Threads - possible microsoft account

2. Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sharing Game Pass Ultimate between two Microsoft Accounts Possible?: Hello! I have been looking around and asking people if there is a way for one person to have the Game pass Ultimate and then share it with a family member. I have a parent of mine who has the game...
  3. Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to use my Microsoft account for Java? (Hope this isn't in the wrong category): I have Java edition, and on my Xbox I also have Minecraft, and I was wondering if I could use my Xbox account for Java? (My Xbox is synced with my Microsoft Account)...
  4. minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible: Hi everybody, I recently changed the password for the Microsoft account on my PC, subsequently on my phone and other devices. I forgot that my son uses the same account for playing Minecraft (in...
  5. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...
  6. Is it possible to combine two microsoft accounts?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to combine two microsoft accounts?: I have two microsoft accounts, one which is associated with my xbox gamertag which I created a long time ago using an @live.com email address created at the time, and another gmail address which I...
  7. é possibile unire due account microsoft distinti ? [Mod Translation - Is it possible to...

in XBoX on Windows
    é possibile unire due account microsoft distinti ? [Mod Translation - Is it possible to...: Ho due account microsoft outlook uno per lavoro e l'altro per i passatempi e videogiochi. Mentre riscattavo un codice di un videogioco non mi sono accorto che stavo utilizzando l'account da...
  8. Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to switch a skype account onto a different microsoft account.: My main skype i have set up recently and have all my contacts on it and wish to use it on xbox one, however the xbox skype keeps going to an old one i don't use and set up 10 years ago in a...
  9. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  10. Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?: I have another gamertag besides the one associated with this account that has all of the rights for my downloaded games but I have another family member who uses the email address associated with...