is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

Discus and support is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all. I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheHardyboyz22, Oct 6, 2019.

1. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment

Hello all.

I have a question i'm not sure if this has been asked before but.

is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment for purchases on the xbox microsoft console store app.

as i wish to purchase a game. and was planning to use microsoft credit as a partial payment and then to pay the rest of the amount with my own money.

any help in answering this would be very appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

:)

TheHardyboyz22, Oct 6, 2019
  2. matthewiag Win User

Yes it is now possible to do split payments on the console.
  3. TheHardyboyz22 Win User

Sweet thank you for the prompt reply and yes that is what i thought as well but had to make sure first.

thank you again for your help many many thanks in advance. you are a lifesaver friend.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Yes. You should be able to start the payment with the credit and the system will ask how you'd like to pay for the rest and you can use a credit card for the remainder of the payment.
  5. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

MS Points to Currency...

Was the purchase you were trying to make more than the funds available to you? If so you wont be able to make partial payments you would either have to put more money into the Microsoft account or pay in full with a credit card.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got refunded for a game that I paid for in Xbox Rewards deposit and the refund was not paid

Hello Torontonian,

Once Credits are deposited, we no longer have any control over them. You would have to reach out to billing for support for this issue. However, we see that the deposit was completed successfully. Since Rewards Credits are promotional Credit, they are used
    first from your Microsoft Account, and we see that you then used this deposit as payment for 3 games, most recently as partial payment for your Battlefield 1/Titanfall 2 purchase.

Furthermore, as Murphs says, our deposits are listed as a refund with a negative amount, since we are adding and not taking away funds from your account.
Thema:

1. is it possible to use microsoft account credit as partial payment - Similar Threads - possible microsoft account

2. Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why isn't it possible to buy a Microsoft Xbox One power supply unit?: Hi, I have an Xbox one with a PSU that finally gave up the ghost recently. The Xbox is out of warranty, which is fine, but I still want to get a proper MS replacement PSU as I've heard bad things...
  3. Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to get a locked account back(locked by Microsoft)?: A few months ago my account locked by Microsoft because one of my stupid friends was messing about with my gamerpic and made them some was rude and racist ones and now my account has been locked...
  4. Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to change Microsoft Account associated with gamertag?: I have another gamertag besides the one associated with this account that has all of the rights for my downloaded games but I have another family member who uses the email address associated with...
  5. Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??: So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S...
  6. Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold?: So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S...
  7. Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?: Hi, In order to install an XBox Game to my kid´s account, I had added Money via Microsoft Prepaid card to my kid´s account. Unfortunately the game we like to buy requires money in my account....
  8. Is it possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft account then move a different gamertag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to move a gamertag to another Microsoft account then move a different gamertag ...: What the title says, I'd like to use my old gamertag with the same Microsoft account I use to sign into windows 8 c50e3375-4221-4006-9c75-a1e1bf6e4292
  9. Is changing the Microsoft Account to another one possible if the second account has a gamertag ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is changing the Microsoft Account to another one possible if the second account has a gamertag ...: Pretty much what the title says. I bought a new laptop with Windows 8 installed, and when I clicked on the Games app it automatically created a new Gamertag for the Microsoft account in use....
  10. Money on Xbox Account - Possible to buy other Microsoft Products ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Money on Xbox Account - Possible to buy other Microsoft Products ?: Hey y´all, i want to buy Windows 7 and i was askin myself if i could use the money on my Xbox Account for that. Anybody know something about that ? Regards c8022d18-86ef-4972-bd13-9c6090bfb299