Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox??

Discus and support Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox?? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have 10USD on my account, and wish to use it on the website. But cannot find a way. c39c4612-82ed-4d09-8773-b1710ae5c4f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by PUMA Firefox, Aug 3, 2019.

1. PUMA Firefox
    PUMA Firefox Guest

Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox??

I have 10USD on my account, and wish to use it on the website. But cannot find a way.

:)

PUMA Firefox, Aug 3, 2019
Thema:

1. Is it possible to use money (from a gift card) on the website, once it's on your xbox?? - Similar Threads - possible money gift

2. Is it possible to switch xbox one/360 money into money to use on stuff in the store?

in XBoX Rewards
    Is it possible to switch xbox one/360 money into money to use on stuff in the store?: I have a code for fallout 3 for xbox 360 and I don't want it but I do want money. am I able to switch it out for money? 2c1446e3-2945-4a80-9e93-5579dccd552e
  3. is it possible to switch out my gold subscription card (unused) for money into my microsoft ...

in XBoX Rewards
    is it possible to switch out my gold subscription card (unused) for money into my microsoft ...: i got the wrong card is it possible to switch it out for one that will add balance to my account 9ae1540c-4aaa-4e93-b73e-1216f25d3f2b
  4. Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?: I am currently in a situation, where I need to know whether I can use the money on my XBOX account to buy an XBOX system and an accessory, from the XBOX Store. (without using my PayPal-money or...
  5. ea access free trial for SİMS 4. They charged me money for free trial .Is it possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ea access free trial for SİMS 4. They charged me money for free trial .Is it possible?: ea access free trial for SİMS 4. They charged me money for free trial .Is it possible? How can i take my money back? 40f6eb5b-1228-4b7a-ad0e-9044c56eeb92
  6. XBOX is milking all the money possible out of vulnerable consumers (SWITCH TO PC WHILE YOU CAN)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX is milking all the money possible out of vulnerable consumers (SWITCH TO PC WHILE YOU CAN): I've had a problem with my Black Ops 3 game disc which i had for 6 months or so, paid 60$ for, wasn't damaged or scratched, and was my favorite game. It was nearly impossible to get into contact...
  7. Not possible to earn free tickets and free money in the shop

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not possible to earn free tickets and free money in the shop: Hello. It's not possible to earn the free tickets and money in the shop. Those where to watch the advertising. Every time when I click on them the game crashes. PS: Sorry for the bad English,...
  8. Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to combine my microsoft account money with my credit card to purchase gold??: So I have left over money in my Microsoft account, and I also have a credit card to buy Xbox Live Gold. Is it possible to use my microsoft account money then top it off with my mastercard? P.S...
  9. Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to buy XBOX systems and accessories with your XBOX account money?: I am currently in a situation, where I need to know whether I can use the money on my XBOX account to buy an XBOX system and an accessory, from the XBOX Store. (without using my PayPal-money or...
  10. Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it is possible to transfer money from kids´ Microsoft account to Parents`?: Hi, In order to install an XBox Game to my kid´s account, I had added Money via Microsoft Prepaid card to my kid´s account. Unfortunately the game we like to buy requires money in my account....