Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

Discus and support Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/SarcasticAspidistra, Sep 14, 2021 at 4:12 PM.

1. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

I'm planning to play with a friend using game streaming. Is it possible to connect 2 controllers to my PC and play splitscreen Halo for example? Or does remote play coop multiplayer only work with 1 player on the Xbox itself and another using the remote play app?

submitted by /u/SarcasticAspidistra
    [link] [comments]

/u/SarcasticAspidistra, Sep 14, 2021 at 4:12 PM
  2. ericjwilborn Win User

2 local plus online players

Unfortunately, local co-op and online (remote) play are not combineable.
  3. OracularParty93 Win User

Problem with BOTH Xbox One Controllers

This might happen on remotes that has been used just go to you local game dealer to return that remote.
  4. Hey Its Puby Win User

Will remote play ever be possible?

As of right now nothing is confirmed. The next generation race has finally started so I'm sure Microsoft has a lot of things up their sleeve for the coming years.
  5. Csr909 Win User

september update rolling out

Is it possible to activate it using the media remote?
  6. voteDC Win User

Cloud Storage - Does anyone actually use it?

Never used it myself. I prefer to rely on local backups rather than trusting a remote server to do the job.
Thema:

Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer?

1. Is it possible to use remote play for local multiplayer? - Similar Threads - possible remote play

2. Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to change the user-agent string in the new Edge browser?: I have a site that I'd like to visit on my Xbox but it is blocking me saying my browser is not supported. I'm 99% sure it's fine but the site searches for a finite list of user-agent strings and...
  3. Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it not possible to download the stranded deep beta?: Me and my friend bought the game just to play co-op and now we wasted $50 submitted by /u/altfordumbquestions_ [link] [comments]
  4. Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to stop a free trial if you didn’t install it?: I was about to buy a Xbox game pass in 2 hours and the games I wanted have a free trial, I tap a and it says to install, I didn’t install it but is there anyway to get rid of it before the trial...
  5. Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought wrong version of Mindcraft for laptop -refund / upgrade possible?: I just a few minutes ago purchased Mindcraft download for laptop for my son but need to upgrade to multi-player. I am hoping I can get a refund or upgrade it. Is this possible?...
  6. Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox...

in XboX Insiders
    Is it possible to use Xbox remote play to play local co-op games with multiple non Xbox...: I have tried Xbox remote play on my PC. It's works great with my dualshock controller. But when I wish to play some local co-op games with others, the Xbox remote play only define all connected...
  7. It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's possible to remote control the tv with the xbox gamepad?: Hi, I have a samsung tv, I am using xbox netflix app and I want to control the volume of the tv through my xbox remote Is that possible? How can I do it? I followed some tutorials and the xbox...
  8. Remote downloading for patches possible?

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloading for patches possible?: Hi there insider community, Yesterday I got home and got hit with over 80GB of patches for multiple games, MW, SWBF2, R6 etc I had my console on standby and none of them queued during the day so...
  9. xbox one media remote control tv volume WITHOUT Kinect ... possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one media remote control tv volume WITHOUT Kinect ... possible?: My wife bought me the official xbox one media remote for my birthday so that I can use the xbox as a bluray player, without having to use the controller. Reading the instructions, it sounds like...
  10. Possible to program Uverse black remote for XBOX One media control?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible to program Uverse black remote for XBOX One media control?: Hi all, I haven't had much luck in other forums so I thought I would try this one. Has anyone with AT&T Uverse programmed the Uverse black remote to be able to control the XBOX One? I'm not as...