Is it possible??

Discus and support Is it possible?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got a question if i download sleeping dogs for free can i put it on a usb or do i need an xbox hard drive?? because i dont got an hard drive i got... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UnseatedName, Jan 1, 2014.

1. UnseatedName
    UnseatedName Guest

Is it possible??

I got a question if i download sleeping dogs for free can i put it on a usb or do i need an xbox hard drive?? because i dont got an hard drive i got the 4gb xbox slim :s

i got xbox live gold btw

Thanks if someone can awnser me and sorry for bad english.

:)

UnseatedName, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest
    it is

[quote user="theMATTHEWS4"]

It is our bisness to know if opmeone got banned, so that way we know our issues are being handled and not ignored.

[/quote]No, it is not. It would actually be in violation of the ToU from Microsoft's End if they disclosed Private Information in regards to any Account. A Contract such as the ToU goes both ways, from User to Company and from
    Company to User.

Elohmn, Jan 1, 2014
  3. THEOWENKILLER, Jan 1, 2014
  4. voteDC
    voteDC Guest

Is it possible??

Providing the USB is large enough then you can download it to there.

voteDC, Jan 1, 2014
  5. OriginalEyeball Win User

Lethals, tacticals, and some scorestreaks going away upon use?

^^That reminds of once in BF3,I got blasted into a wall,When i say into i actually mean inside it,I then found my way on top of the map and killed someone just ti see if it was possible.I did the good thing and suicided after that.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

PES 2012 - Gameplay Videos

[quote user="o Carano o"]
    The same could be said for any sports games really, though. Like racing games, there's only so many ways you can replicate the movement of a car, so why not stop making new games, and just release DLC tracks & cars for the ones already released?

[​IMG]

[/quote] i agree yes all sports sims should have the option to download the latest version at a cheaper price instead of purchasing the whole game again,and with todays technology its perfectly possible.i dont think racing sims are the same though as you can
    design an infinate amount of tracks ,cars,race types,countries so they can always build on and improve them much more than other sports sims.
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

przeniesienie zapisów gry na drugie konto (Transferring game saves to a second account)

Hey there JacekMarkowicz1,

Thank you for reaching out to us on the forums, unfortunately it is not going to be possibleto transfer any game saves from one account to another, If you are going to be using the new account you will need to start over.

I hope this helps.
  8. KHAOS AGEN7 Win User

New Turian, Drell or Salarian classes?

how about a cerberus phantom class? if its possible.i wish they would give us SAREN's(coolest turian) skin for a Turian.just saying...
  9. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Slim Power Brick Red Dot?

I would suggest replacing as soon as possible.I have seen it happen and they last for years or for days.Mine did the same thing in October, in Dec It failed,got RROD and had to replace it.
Thema:

Is it possible??

1. Is it possible?? - Similar Threads - possible

2. Seagate External Hard Drive - Xbox One disconnecting - Possible Solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    Seagate External Hard Drive - Xbox One disconnecting - Possible Solution: Hey guys! It is just a heads up of what has worked for me. It may help some people with the same problem. As many other users have experienced, my Seagate Xbox branded External Hard Drive (4TB...
  3. Possibly Broken Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possibly Broken Console: I have an issue, my Xbox 1 S may be broken. It wont connect to any tv dispite any effort I make for it to do so. I know none of my cables are broken, and the ports for my Xbox look normal, the...
  4. Possible Secuirty breach for a xbox game demo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Possible Secuirty breach for a xbox game demo?: Hi , imcurrently connered about what i may belive to be a possible security breach in an xbox insider demo game. i installed that D&D Dark Alliance game demo from there and played, same as with my...
  5. Possible malware

in XBoX on Consoles
    Possible malware: Hey so i let my son use my xbox one when i was at work and while his was updating and i come back and he was on some adult websites ( hes 18 btw ) that one of his friends told him to try and i...
  6. Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead, possible Disc issues.: Is anyone else experiencing issues playing Disc based games on the latest update? My console all of a sudden refused to recognise any disc I inserted. Hard reset multiple times, changed...
  7. Xbox One S grinding sound(possibly hard drive)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S grinding sound(possibly hard drive): When turned on, my Xbox makes a grinding/clicking/rough squeaking sound after a few seconds and doesn't stop. it won't respond to being turned off using the Xbox button, so the only thing you can...
  8. Is this possible?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is this possible?: Is this possible? I need quick answers(Türk varsa yardım etsin) PC First of all im not the best at english. so expect some mistakes. So you probably heard about the Xbox gamepass ultimate 1$ for...
  9. Could it be possible to have a Xbox 360 emulator app?

in XboX Insiders
    Could it be possible to have a Xbox 360 emulator app?: I’m not sure if the Xbox Team are still working on backward compatibility. I know adding titles one by one is a long process, but wouldn’t be easier to create a kind of emulator app that could...
  10. Possible workaround for current boot issues

in XboX Insiders
    Possible workaround for current boot issues: I experienced boot issues with my own Series X on Alpha-skip and have found the issue to be quite misleading, a hard reset might not be required for you either. Try the following: Your console...