Is it possible

Discus and support Is it possible in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To charge Durcell/Energizer rechargeable batteries in the X1 controller with a USB cord connected? 837952ed-a864-4bcf-9747-336004570d40 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thanatos465, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Thanatos465
    Thanatos465 Guest

Is it possible

To charge Durcell/Energizer rechargeable batteries in the X1 controller with a USB cord connected?

:)

Thanatos465, Mar 5, 2015
  2. Is it Possible...

Oh, sorry. Is it possible :p I live around an hour from there.

I don't think I've lagged before, because I've been playing the same games I do now, and have rarely lagged until recently. And if it is because of playing with people far from where I live, why hasn't this affected me before, and is there a way to make
    it so I play with players more local to where I live?

Flying Cattle, Mar 5, 2015
  3. Is it Possible...

**Update**

My NAT Type is now OPEN, and I get full bars when I am connected to Xbox LIVE, yet I still tend to lag quite a bit. I am not understanding why I still lag.

Flying Cattle, Mar 5, 2015
  4. Elohmn
    Elohmn Guest

Is it possible

I tried at Launch and it did not work. It simply ignored the uncharged battery and made the Controller Wired.

Elohmn, Mar 5, 2015
  5. onyxishere Win User

Is it possible???

In order to stream through to the TV the console will need to be powered on.
  6. davemcfly85 Win User

Is it possible to...

nope nothing can be transferred if you were the primary on a family pack account you could gift points to others on that family account but that is the only way sorry.
  7. VernierSlake Win User

Is it Possible...

Four devices on the same network using the same web connection definately can't be helping matters. Try turning them off or disabling their network access temporarilly to see if that makes any difference. As for your other question most games do but others
    for some strange reason don't offer the option.
  8. hobblejp Win User

Is it possible...

[quote user="SpeedyBlueDude"]

Stop being bad. You know what? Never mind, I like you Ninja. :3

-

Anyways, Personally, Just play smart. My K/D was a 1.40. Got that up to 1.51 by taking charge of all vehicles on the map. Learn the spawns for weapons, and don't listen to those who say 'Play for fun'. Going Positive and winning is more fun that going negative
    and losing. Trust me.

-

First Off, Camp. Hard. Crouch DMR shot everyone from a tactical spot. Getting shot? About to die? Back off and repeat.

-

Just learn what's best for said game. For Example, playing Invasion. FORGET THE CORE. Steal the enemy banshee. Banshee vs Elites= Easy Running Riot. You'll do more good going for kills than defending the objective, You alone in that banshee can win the game
    for your team.

-

Playing Capture The Flag? Don't go for the objective if you'll die in the process, Grab Wraith/Laser/Sniper/Banshee and pick off the enemy and help your team by cover firing.

-

Steal and take everything you can, I ALWAYS rush the enemy banshee/wraith and try my best to take it when it spawns. Get near their Vehicles spawn. Crouch, wait, take the vehicles, and dominate.

-

I can't really tell you how to be good, just play smarter, and play above everyone else. Learn what playstyle is good for you. For example, I know certain people who can go +20 on Foot, or sniping. I can't do better than +15 on foot, and my best sniping
    is probably +10.

-

Personally, Just look at my stats for Premium Battle (No Team play, no Spawn killing, just me being better than everyone else)

-

[/quote]

I can't decide if you're being ironic or moronic here.

Posting about how important K/D is and how a better K/D is more important than having fun playing the game in an ironic MLG 1337ist style or if you're moronic for believing that its actually true.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

Is it possible...

I'll actually watch that if you render it.

Just out of curiosity, can you render H3 clips?
Thema:

Is it possible

1. Is it possible - Similar Threads - possible

2. Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to copy a world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition over to the java edition?: Hello, my question is exactly as I stated above, is it possible to copy my world from the Minecraft Windows 10 edition to the java edition? If yes it would be great if someone explained how to...
  3. Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?

in XBoX on Windows
    Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition Microsoft online vs. Steam Friends possible?: Hello everyone, I try to play Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition vs. my Friends. The problem we have is that they have got the steam version, I got the microsoft version and we can't find each...
  4. Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Two Xbox consoles and one live account - is this possible?: We are looking to add a second xbox one to our home. Can i use the same subscription for two xboxs? Trying to find out before i spend the $400. And for the green IT person that i am, exactly how...
  5. mass deleting of people if possible

in XBoX Accessibility
    mass deleting of people if possible: can we please get a mass friend/follower delete option. It takes way to much time out of or gaming time if we constantly have to spend about an hour or two deleting over 200 people who are no...
  6. I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I would really want a 13 character gamertag, is there anyway to make this possible?: n/a this post has been solved thank you for the help everyone! c719ca83-a7f0-4806-8bfb-67bae91bc4f5
  7. As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro

in XboX Insiders
    As insider I want to know if is possible to do a mirror from Xbox One to EZ Cast Pro: [IMG] submitted by /u/XtreamGF [link] [comments]
  8. minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    minecraft - choose microsoft account not possible: Hi everybody, I recently changed the password for the Microsoft account on my PC, subsequently on my phone and other devices. I forgot that my son uses the same account for playing Minecraft (in...
  9. Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X possible HDMI Problem?: Hi, I was going to chat or call about this issue, but apparently that’s a no go since it’s a video issue. https://twitter.com/CaptainSkulls/status/1245232708449636354?s=20 Has anyone had or...
  10. Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it possible to transfer my Xbox profile to a different Microsoft account?: I got my first Xbox when I was little, so my dad set everything up with his Microsoft account. However, now that I'm almost independent, I'd like for my gaming profile to be transferred to my own...