Is it recommended to join the Delta beta

Discus and support Is it recommended to join the Delta beta in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; is it recommended to join the Delta beta? I’ve seen it in my Insider Hub a while but have no idea what changes. submitted by /u/Cesar_21411 [link]... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cesar_21411, Aug 6, 2022.

1. Is it recommended to join the Delta beta

is it recommended to join the Delta beta? I’ve seen it in my Insider Hub a while but have no idea what changes.

submitted by /u/Cesar_21411
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cesar_21411, Aug 6, 2022
  2. SoberCoffee752 Win User

if you join the insider program what ring would you want to be in if your not in it

Im in delta which has no problems atm. I would say you should join to see updates before they roll out to the public and get beta access to games.
  3. tejo chase Win User

Xbox insider beta ring

To join just download the insider's app on your Xbox open it go to settings and join whichever ring you are able to. You may not be able to join beta ring until you have been a member for something like three months so you may have to join delta temporarily.
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Why even with automatic updates off is there so many forced updates in the Delta ring of the Insider Program?

Avatar (beta) is Alpha SA, Alpha, Beta and Delta subset at this point in time
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Removing games with 0 gamerscore coming soon

It was also released to Beta an Delta rings on 31st October 17
  6. ngocphi Win User

I'm in xbox insiders delta, sooooooo...

Delta is the lowest of all the rings

As mentioned you need to be beta and higher
Thema:

Is it recommended to join the Delta beta

1. Is it recommended to join the Delta beta - Similar Threads - recommended join Delta

2. Portable Gaming Station Xbox recommendations

in XboX Insiders
    Portable Gaming Station Xbox recommendations: Hi everyone! Do you have opinions on using portable gaming stations for PS5? Do you recommend it or not? Could you help me get this knowledge by aswering this survey? Thanks!...
  3. Game recommendations for 'newbie'

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game recommendations for 'newbie': Hi I've just got an xbox one, second hand and I would like to have some game suggestions please. I'm 48 and I grew up gaming on the C64, until I went to university. Later on I had a few years...
  4. Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommend good 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock: Anyone have a list of 3D Guns addon for minecraft bedrock with real animation and unique sound please share for me. ea16f226-71eb-4fe6-a32e-8751b055b18c
  5. Top-down space shooters recommendations

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Top-down space shooters recommendations: Hi, I’m looking to purchase some popular top-down space/flight shooter games from the Xbox Store (Raiden, FullBlast, M.A.C.E. for example) and was wondering if anyone had any good recommendations?...
  6. Adaptive Controller doesn't work with recommended Logitech joystick

in XBoX Accessibility
    Adaptive Controller doesn't work with recommended Logitech joystick: I can't get the Logitech G Extreme 3D Pro Joystick to be recognized by either USB port of the Adaptive Controller even though it's supposed to be fully supported. For example, Xbox Accessories...
  7. Streaming option back on the guide is awesome… some recommendations to make it better.

in XboX Insiders
    Streaming option back on the guide is awesome… some recommendations to make it better.: It’s so good to have this option back and it’s even faster to do then beam/mixer was. Even tho twitch isn’t as good it’s really nice to have again! One complaint I’ve had since Xbox one tho is...
  8. Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need a new Xbox 360 after my fat one RROD again (after repair). Recommendations, with...: I am sick and tired of dealing with RROD with my fat Xbox 360's. This is my 3rd one. It RROD in June 2021, got it repaired, only to have it ROR again 3 months later. I opened the power brick and...
  9. Recommendations for apps on the store

in XboX Insiders
    Recommendations for apps on the store: Hey all, So now that the new Mocrosoft edge has been pushed out can I get any recommendations on what apps to download from the store that allow you to browse the internet and have the download...
  10. Is it recommend to join the insider programme?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it recommend to join the insider programme?: Hi there! As the title recommends (pun intended) :-), is if worth it to join the insider programme? I appreciate every answer and especially if you'd give me some awesome things about the...