Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

Discus and support Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DahmerOntario, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one?

There's two games I've been wanting backwards compatible for years now, and no idea if it's possible to still get requests heard. The first title I'm shocked that has never been made is Beautiful Katamari. There's a digital copy available for 360, and with
    no other Katamari titles available it should be a sure fire hit.

The other, although though much less unlikely is Culdcept Saga. This one is only available on disc, so I assume much less likely to happen. Amazing game, but I know it doesn't have near the following.

:)

DahmerOntario, Jul 2, 2020
  2. Jurgen1488 Win User

Crysis 3 Backwards Compat?

It is possible that the game will not be backward compatibility, as some license may have ended. For some games, this is happening and in retrospect compatibility will never appear. However, please write this request to XBOX Ideas, and according to the
    number of voices, you will be interested in this backward compatibility game.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

The backwards compatibility program is on hold at the moment until at least after the Series X is released.

When it does eventually come back it would be down to whoever owns the licence to the games you want & the developers so they are the ones you should ask.
  4. rawcell Win User

Hi! Unfortunately, no new Backwards Compatible Games will be released until the new Xbox Series X releases. All BC work is now being done for the upcoming Xbox Series X. There is still no word if work on BC for Xbox One will be resumed after the release
    of the new console.
  5. Geth Win User

Until Xbox gets back up and running fully, most likely not. Same with the gamerpic lockdown.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Backward compatibility

Thema:

1. Is it still possible to request backwards compatibility for xbox one? - Similar Threads - still possible request

2. Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Pass app still shows Xboxes I’ve signed out of as a possible choice to install my...: I wanted to download Fallout 76 (even if its trash) for game pass with the new update on the app. Now its asking me for what console I want to install on. I get four options and the only...
  3. I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta

in XboX Insiders
    I have tried every possible solution and still cannot leave the Minecraft Beta: I downloaded the beta a while back and want to be able to play with friends again. I’ve tried all of the methods on the Insider app, but none of them seem to have worked. Has anyone else had this...
  4. Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is it still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a discount using Xbox Live...: Hi, I am sorry if this has brought up before, but I have not been able to find a clear answer on this. :-/ Can someone please tell me if it is still possible to upgrade to Xbox Game Pass...
  5. Why it is STILL not possible to manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox Live?!

in XboX Insiders
    Why it is STILL not possible to manually upload HDR screenshots to Xbox Live?!: Even though this seems to be a system characteristic and not an issue, I decided to report. We know that the only possible way to upload screenshots in HDR is enabling the automatic setting. If...
  6. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360?]: Ano de 2020. Ainda é possível jogar online pelo xbox 360? [Translation-Year 2020. Is it still possible to play online on xbox 360? ] daebce94-f068-4d19-8c7f-ce7a063f0b25
  7. will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    will it be possible to still use 16 character gamertags when changing it?: so i had been planning on changing my gamertag when I could scrape the extra money together for it because of the already short 16 character limit I had a hard time coming up with something I...
  8. It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    It is still possible to got a Kinect and adaptator ?: Hello my kinect is really bad it's a fake one , i have see that there is no product of kinect and adaptator but i really want to play kinect on my xbox one x , it is possible to got official...
  9. If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?

in XBoX Rewards
    If they still sending the birthday gift? If it possible a Forza Horizon 3 Car pass?: I want the Car pass or the expansion pass, If I get it I will be happy, Remember the is Forza Horizon 3 d68883eb-13d5-424f-bb6f-0024c22ec288
  10. Have Tried Everything Possible and Still Have Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Have Tried Everything Possible and Still Have Problems: I am writing this post as a last resort before I go to the store and get a PS4 Pro. Since about two weeks ago, my Xbox One X has been having serious issues. Starting with a saved games error...