Is it to Late to start playing this game?

Discus and support Is it to Late to start playing this game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I I dont know anything about the game so I was wondering is the online play not as good since the game has been out for so long and their are less... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by wise guy tony84, May 11, 2015.

1. Is it to Late to start playing this game?

I I dont know anything about the game so I was wondering is the online play not as good since the game has been out for so long and their are less people playing it. I heard Destiny house of wolves was coming out is that like Destiny 2 or is that some dlc
    or expansion to the game?

:)

wise guy tony84, May 11, 2015
  2. Is it to late,..?

Well if you have the money and your friends play on the Xbox, then I would say go ahead. Those are the two main reasons you need to get back to Xbox LIVE. Xbox 360 still has a couple more years left most likely. If you have the patience, you could wait till
    June/July when E3 2012 starts and see if news of the Next-Gen Xbox Console is told. But if I were in your position, I would get another Xbox. There should be some deals rolling around on websites like Amazon.

The Resistance, May 11, 2015
  3. Is it to late,..?

there are a couple years left in this generation, at least. and from what rumors are indicating it sounds like backwards compatibility might be next to nonexistent, so if you want to keep playing games from this gen buying a new 360 is a must i'd say.

BootstrapGolem, May 11, 2015
  4. UR FAILS
    UR FAILS Guest

It is never too late to start playing this game! The House of Wolves is a DLC for Destiny and will be coming out next Tuesday. And I'm pretty sure there are more people than ever playing Destiny right now since initial release, but don't quote me on that.

UR FAILS, May 11, 2015
  5. UR FAILS Win User

It is never too late to start playing this game! The House of Wolves is a DLC for Destiny and will be coming out next Tuesday. And I'm pretty sure there are more people than ever playing Destiny right now since initial release, but don't quote me on that.
  6. ScionXB91 Win User

Official XBOXONE "Find a Friend" Request Thread

18+ preferred

Haven't played much lately but interested in starting back up

Prefer survival play over creative.
  7. ZeroMoustafah Win User

Thoughts on the upcoming Wastelanders update for Fallout 76 this fall.

I was late to play this game, but I've been loving it since I started playing it. I'm excited to see what the future updates bring. Hopefully it will start to attract new players.
  8. FoomBerry Win User

Seeking Peeps

I usually start playing my Xbox pretty late on weekdays (Pacific) so that might be why lol.
  9. Praetorian VIII Win User

Conquest?

Conquest is starting to get boring for me. I don't know why. Maybe it's the 500 games I've played of it. Been playing a lot of TDM lately and that's getting boring too.

I think I need to start playing Rush again.
Thema:

1. Is it to Late to start playing this game? - Similar Threads - Late start playing

2. Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Pagamento atrasado do gamepass ultimate[Late payment for the ultimate gamepass]: Eu não havia notado queo pagamento do gamepass ultimate estava atrasado, minha dúvida é: quando eu pagar o valor do gamepass atrasado eu terei o gamepass novamente?? O gamepass irá reativar me...
  3. Constant updates lately?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Constant updates lately?: Okay first and foremost I'm not in the xbox preview program I've gone through every account I've ever had Associated with my xbox one to ensure neither of them were enrolled. I've tried googling...
  4. Late Delivery?

in XBoX on Windows
    Late Delivery?: Hey, i just ordered an Xbox Elite Controller (Series 2) from microsoft. The controller itself was expensive ($180) and I paid an extra $16 for express delivery (1-2 days) but when i checked when...
  5. Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Is to late to revert back to gold status after I cancel gold membership?: I love this community so far and not sure I can revert back to gold after I cancel 5 times over the past 6 months. 7fe8843f-4b00-44ea-bc93-6f7a0ae913de
  6. Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately

in XboX Insiders
    Hardwired Download speeds on xbox have been very slow lately: I've noticed a considerable drop in download speed with the last several builds I've run tests on my connection which is 400Mbps from spectrum with a hardwired connection using a nighthawk r9000...
  7. Late delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Late delivery: I ordered a custom controller from the design lab on the 28th of january and was estimated to be delivered on the 13th of february, on the order history its still showing as pending and the money...
  8. Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Messaging has been very buggy for me lately. I'm not sure what to do.: There has been a lot going on with messaging on my Xbox One. First off, my messages sometimes won't delete after pressing X to delete them. I would select to delete a conversation, which would...
  9. Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help please... My xbox1s is laggy lately in apps games and sound is also laggy or cuts out...: (continued from subjct) then after 5 secs or so itll spew out button press sounds from the lag... Does anyone else have this lag or know how to fix it.... Ive tried clearing cache... Tried factory...
  10. Worth starting as a new player this late after release?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Worth starting as a new player this late after release?: Hey All, I bought the Digital Guardian Edition when it released, but never got around to playing b/c of work. If I started playing now, would I be too far behind the curve to really enjoy it?...