Is it worth joining the Alpha?

Discus and support Is it worth joining the Alpha? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am already in the Delta build but I don't want to encounter a huge amount of bugs. submitted by /u/PlainBagel49 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlainBagel49, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Is it worth joining the Alpha?

I am already in the Delta build but I don't want to encounter a huge amount of bugs.

submitted by /u/PlainBagel49
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlainBagel49, Oct 29, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can I get help finishing my gamertag?

Any clan that makes you change your name to join, is not worth joining.
  3. MeS Spuds Win User

Malice eSports are recruiting!! Take a look !!

Join a family first orientated community, fed up playing with randoms? Join and get a group of friends worth playing with !!
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?

I'm about done with XBL not working worth a dang.....join party then promptly lose chat
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

Had a few messages asking me to join this be don't fancy it. It doesn't really seem worth it.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox The Devision and Ubisoft Club issue.

You can bypass Club Ubisoft and even join later, when it prompts just hit cancel/no. It's worth joining at some point but their sign up portal can be flaky.
Thema:

Is it worth joining the Alpha?

1. Is it worth joining the Alpha? - Similar Threads - worth joining Alpha

2. Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?

in XboX Insiders
    Is it worth taking the console brick risk by joining Skip-Ahead?: filler filler filler filler filler filler filler filler submitted by /u/shreddieSthroway [link] [comments]
  3. I just got accepted into asa, is it worth joining? Or should I stay in alpha to protect my...

in XboX Insiders
    I just got accepted into asa, is it worth joining? Or should I stay in alpha to protect my...: Let me know because I was so excited to make it to asa but now I’m seeing people have issues so I’m worried submitted by /u/Gp7759 [link] [comments]
  4. Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is the elite 2 controller worth getting?: A question that many have asked. Let me answer it for you. Absolutely not. I've stuck by xbox since the halo days, I own over 245 digital games, got the original elite controller, and have...
  5. 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of...: 21 days ago i hot a message saying i received €7.50 worth of gta money and im sick of waiting 8d like 7.50 43936ba8-abfa-4c03-a885-3bcfe93ca30e
  6. I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased 10$ worth of minecoins, spent it on ingame items and now they are gone...: I spent 10 bucks on minecoins, bought. Some stuff with them and lost the coins and items later b9fcf00d-c572-48ae-9491-e42d8fc96c36
  7. 2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there: I was playing a Plague Tale innocence last night and had just finished chapter 10. I boot the game up this morning and am told the game needs to download a cloud save, and somehow the only save...
  8. Just an idea,worth to think about it (2HDMI).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just an idea,worth to think about it (2HDMI).: Dear all, I wish to have (2HDMI) ports in the next generation of xbox. in this case each players can have Separated monitor, better than 2 players in the same moniter. I hope to implement this...
  9. I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate.: I lost 3-4 months worth of game pass ultimate for no reason it was sudden. Now I recently bought a month just so I could play games which I shouldn’t be paying in the first place....
  10. I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got the orange light of death and now I want to know if getting a fix it's worth it.: So, half a year ago my Xbox died, the orange light won't go away and the white light on the power brick would turn on for a second then fade to orange. Fast forward to a couple of months, a...