Is it worth joining the Alpha?

Discus and support Is it worth joining the Alpha? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am already in the Delta build but I don't want to encounter a huge amount of bugs. submitted by /u/PlainBagel49 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PlainBagel49, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Is it worth joining the Alpha?

I am already in the Delta build but I don't want to encounter a huge amount of bugs.

submitted by /u/PlainBagel49
    [link] [comments]

/u/PlainBagel49, Oct 29, 2019
  2. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Can I get help finishing my gamertag?

Any clan that makes you change your name to join, is not worth joining.
  3. MeS Spuds Win User

Malice eSports are recruiting!! Take a look !!

Join a family first orientated community, fed up playing with randoms? Join and get a group of friends worth playing with !!
  4. II PARALLAX II Win User

Would you guys buy Battlefield Vietnam?

I'm about done with XBL not working worth a dang.....join party then promptly lose chat
  5. toonarmy206 Win User

XBOX STAFF : IS THIS SITE LEGIT?

Had a few messages asking me to join this be don't fancy it. It doesn't really seem worth it.
  6. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

Xbox The Devision and Ubisoft Club issue.

You can bypass Club Ubisoft and even join later, when it prompts just hit cancel/no. It's worth joining at some point but their sign up portal can be flaky.
Thema:

Is it worth joining the Alpha?

1. Is it worth joining the Alpha? - Similar Threads - worth joining Alpha

2. Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Single Player Games Worth the 2nd Play-through?: Skyrim is a game i'm replaying, I love the different builds you can create and with the dawnguard section, you can choose which path to take narrative wise. Having a blast playing it again!...
  3. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  4. Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost 2 weeks worth of saves for Witcher 3 After Xbox One X Crashed: My Xbox One X crashed yesterday (25/08/2019) at around 6pm BST possibly due to the heat in my room. Upon restarting, my latest saves for my play through of The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt were unable to...
  5. I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an Xbox One controller thats worth $250. Should I sell it?: As Pirate Legend 10 and Sea Dogs Master that controller is my most prized possession and I would never sell it. Remember: "It's not for the gold, it's for the Glory"- The Pirate Lord...
  6. Ubisoft's Pass - worth it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Ubisoft's Pass - worth it?: This can't work, right? I mean, 15 bucks a month for Ubi games when you can get EA's pass for about 20 bucks a year? And Xbox Ultimate for 10 a month? This can only be for the hardcore Ubi-fans,...
  7. call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?: or have too many cheaters? 9ddf8c1f-5dfc-4163-a092-e8d0c1d4c187
  8. XBOX one X worth it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX one X worth it?: Well, i would buy an Xbox One X in the near future BUT i recomend you to wait until the Scarlett. Because it's out in the next year. 8193b9c3-16e2-4f3e-a6be-a403aa1270cc
  9. Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are EA Sports Games Worth Buying?: Resident evil is awesome. Esp 2 remake. 25ca8df6-5718-403b-a4ec-520377aef0a9
  10. Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft won't refund me after $300 worth of fraud: So in February I had $300 worth of gift cards stolen. I tried to get a refund and Microsoft denied me even though someone has been signing into my account from all over the country and at unknown...