Is Laptop Party Audio Included in Twitch Stream if Streamed from Console?

Discus and support Is Laptop Party Audio Included in Twitch Stream if Streamed from Console? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I stream on the weekends and recently purchased a better microphone to replace my six-year old headset. However, since I stream directly from my Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Borderlore, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Borderlore
    Borderlore Guest

I stream on the weekends and recently purchased a better microphone to replace my six-year old headset. However, since I stream directly from my Xbox One X and am now using my laptop to create and connect to parties, I worry that this audio will not be
    included in my streams since the party was originally created on my laptop and not the console. Will it or will it not?

:)

Borderlore, Oct 11, 2020
  2. zWonkru Win User

Live Streaming on Twitch - cc: COD Warzone

If you are live streaming on Twitch you must use the twitch settings. When you stream on Twitch in a party everyone in that party must “include audio” for it to be heard on stream.
  3. SgS_x_Viper Win User

Can’t hear ingame chat on twitch stream

this feature have been added to Mixer, but not sure about Twitch
    Mixer only has a setting to include xbox party chat audio on stream, not game chat audio
  4. NeoDan123 Win User

Issue while streaming.

On which streaming platform are you streaming to? Mixer, Twitch?

As these services has settings that needs to be adjusted to be able to hear the whole party on stream. These can only be set with a PC/laptop.
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Xbox Console Desktop Application Issues

So to verify, this is the rebranded Xbox Console Companion app? What used to be the Xbox app prior to the Xbox (beta) app for Xbox Game Pass PC? And the situation is that you want to stream the game from the console via the App, and then stream to your
    platform of choice (Mixer, Twitch, YouTube, etc) from the PC capturing the game from the streaming, and the audio from Party Chat via the Xbox App? What are you using to stream, the built in Game Bar?

Further details on how your set up, and what you're trying to do can assist in further identifying the best troubleshooting steps.

I do know that if you're in a party on the Xbox, and streaming natively, that it requires the others opt in via the party to include their audio. Are you sure users are doing that in your LFG or not on your friends list?
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

Game chat not streamed on Twitch

One thing to note with mixer is that if you are in an Xbox Live party and streaming each person in the party needs to tick the box to include their audio in the stream.
Thema:

1. Is Laptop Party Audio Included in Twitch Stream if Streamed from Console? - Similar Threads - Laptop Party Audio

2. game streaming from Xbox to laptop

in XBoX on Mobile
    game streaming from Xbox to laptop: I have a hp laptop (not a gaming laptop) it is windows 10 and I have both Xbox apps downloaded (Xbox one smart glass and the new Xbox app) and there is no option to game stream from my Xbox to my...
  3. I cannot download the XBOX app onto my HP Laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot download the XBOX app onto my HP Laptop.: when i go to the website to download, I click on the download link. The download link opens a tab with the name "Untitled". A second or two later, the tab closes for no reason what so ever. Also,...
  4. laptop not supported

in XBoX on Windows
    laptop not supported: hello, I currently have a hp pavilion gaming laptop, and when i open the Microsoft store and go to the things i have downloaded, it displays call of duty modern warfare, this is because I have it...
  5. Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way I can display my Xbox 360 in my laptop screen with an HDMI cable?: I don't like using my TV for Xbox, it's just that I do not have a comfortable way of watching it. I would really like to use my HD laptop to display my Xbox 360, but I have no idea how to do this....
  6. Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 on a new laptop asking me to purchase?

in XBoX on Windows
    Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 on a new laptop asking me to purchase?: Hi, I used to play Minecraft Java edition and then eventually I got the free code to download the Windows 10 edition. Recently, my laptop broke and I got a new one. I tried downloading windows 10...
  7. cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant download minecraft windows 10 edition on my laptop and for some reason have to pay for...: while i was on my laptop i was trying to play minecraft windows 10 edition and coudnt download it for some reason. Im on the microsoft store app and even there it says i dont own it...
  8. Will MS Flight Simulator 2020 work on a laptop with Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will MS Flight Simulator 2020 work on a laptop with Intel(R) HD Graphics 5500?: My laptop does not have a separate Graphics card. does anybody know if MS Flight Simulator 2020 will work on a laptop with: Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-5500U CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~2.4GHz...
  9. when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i stream playing on my laptop that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me?: Why is it when i stream playing on my laptop using the app that i can hear people in my party talk but cant hear me? How do i fix it where they can hear me on their headsets or tv....
  10. Says I have a mic when streaming to laptop. Can't talk in party chat.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Says I have a mic when streaming to laptop. Can't talk in party chat.: Hi, I was just getting done contacting customer support. They didn't have a fix for this issue and they suggested that I make a post here because the devs will fix this issue. So when I start...