Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable

Discus and support Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a left4dead 2 disc after looking at other forums and people said it was backwards compatable and once i inserted it into my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vVMrPainVv, Oct 29, 2019.

1. vVMrPainVv
    vVMrPainVv Guest

I recently bought a left4dead 2 disc after looking at other forums and people said it was backwards compatable and once i inserted it into my xbox one S it said it cant be played here

Ive tried hard reseting

Ive never played it before on this profile so it cant be a currupted save or anything.

:)

vVMrPainVv, Oct 29, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Is the disc in good condition? It should launch into a 360 “modus” on your xbox one and thus make you capable of playing the game.

usually it does a small update the first time you launch the game to make it playable on the xbox one, did you have that aswell?
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Good to hear you fixed the issue! It's always good to try and have a good internet connection at least every now and then as updates are important for games to run properly and to sync progress and achievements with your online account.
  4. vVMrPainVv Win User

It was my inernet

I swapped to my Phones hotspot and it launched and said it needed updating

Thank you guys for your time.

Game On
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Did you tried to use this disc on a X360 because it is on backward compatibility. Maybe is an issue in the disc. And do you have other X360 game is disc to see if is not an issue with the blu-ray reader. I hope you can fix this and have fun playing.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Always awesome to see someone fix the issue themselves! And awesome to see all the helpful suggestions you got too!
Thema:

1. Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable - Similar Threads - Left4Dead Still backwards

2. bcastdvr.exe still missingfrom /Windows/System32

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bcastdvr.exe still missingfrom /Windows/System32: I'm just reposting this since my question was still not answered and the old thread is locked. After all this time, Windows 10 2004 still hasn't come out yet and yet my problem persists. Here's...
  3. Suspension lifted still no mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension lifted still no mic: So its been over a week since my “suspension” was lifted. I can only hear people from PS4 or PC and it has everyone muted from Xbox network. I can hear my friends in a party but cant communicate...
  4. order still pending!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    order still pending!: i placed an order on 28th july for a controller. It is for my sons birthday on 19th August but it is still saying order pending! When should i expect my order please? I have been tracking it but...
  5. xbox one x error e102 00000c01 80070003 Still Appears even after osu

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x error e102 00000c01 80070003 Still Appears even after osu: Hi Guys, My xbox one x came up with error e102 00000c01 80070003 , i tried both reset options and no luck still comes back to same screen, then tried following the instructions to do offline...
  6. Friends not showing in Left4Dead

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends not showing in Left4Dead: My friends asked me to play Left4Dead. I said sure. We all have xbox Ones. So i bought the game and installed it and then i joined xbox live gold and i friended my 3 friends and i see them all as...
  7. Left4Dead na Live Brasil[Left4Dead na Live Brasil]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left4Dead na Live Brasil[Left4Dead na Live Brasil]: Quando leftLeft4 1 e 2 vao ser disponibilizados na live br ? [Translation - When leftLeft4 1 and 2 will be made available in live br?] c6d67dbe-7c4e-4593-9f99-a10db362e9eb
  8. Left4Dead na Live Brasil [Left4Dead at Live Brasil]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left4Dead na Live Brasil [Left4Dead at Live Brasil]: Quando Left4Dead 1 e 2 vao ser disponibilizados na live br [Translation - When Left4Dead 1 and 2 are to be made available on live BR] 68336c48-43a5-47cf-8d0c-397d723d43f5
  9. Left4Dead 2 crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left4Dead 2 crashing.: For about several months while playing Left4Dead 2 on my xbox 360 it has been randomly restarting the game and going back to valve logo while in the middle of a game. When it started doing this it...
  10. Xbox one Left4Dead co-op, backward compatibility profile download error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Left4Dead co-op, backward compatibility profile download error.: hi, I bought a disc version of Left 4 Dead 2. We can play just fine on the main account but have had a lot of problems trying to play multiplayer. I have made a second account, and signed in...