Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable

Discus and support Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently bought a left4dead 2 disc after looking at other forums and people said it was backwards compatable and once i inserted it into my xbox one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by vVMrPainVv, Oct 29, 2019.

1. vVMrPainVv
    vVMrPainVv Guest

I recently bought a left4dead 2 disc after looking at other forums and people said it was backwards compatable and once i inserted it into my xbox one S it said it cant be played here

Ive tried hard reseting

Ive never played it before on this profile so it cant be a currupted save or anything.

:)

vVMrPainVv, Oct 29, 2019
  2. NLbawz Win User

Is the disc in good condition? It should launch into a 360 “modus” on your xbox one and thus make you capable of playing the game.

usually it does a small update the first time you launch the game to make it playable on the xbox one, did you have that aswell?
  3. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Good to hear you fixed the issue! It's always good to try and have a good internet connection at least every now and then as updates are important for games to run properly and to sync progress and achievements with your online account.
  4. vVMrPainVv Win User

It was my inernet

I swapped to my Phones hotspot and it launched and said it needed updating

Thank you guys for your time.

Game On
  5. SinistralSpark8 Win User

Did you tried to use this disc on a X360 because it is on backward compatibility. Maybe is an issue in the disc. And do you have other X360 game is disc to see if is not an issue with the blu-ray reader. I hope you can fix this and have fun playing.
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Always awesome to see someone fix the issue themselves! And awesome to see all the helpful suggestions you got too!
Thema:

1. Is Left4Dead 2 Still backwards compatable - Similar Threads - Left4Dead Still backwards

2. I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...

in XboX Insiders
    I'm in the Xbox Insiders Program, I followed every step on learn more, and yet I still...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Redd_9173 [link] [comments]
  3. Can you still apply to Alpha Skip-Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still apply to Alpha Skip-Ahead: Are Xbox still open to applications via Report a Problem and locating Apply to Preview. Asking for a friend :) submitted by /u/Monjakey [link] [comments]
  4. Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can’t use my mic idk whts goin on at all I want to use my mic for streaming but...: submitted by /u/sora1123 [link] [comments]
  5. still cant start streaming while in insider

in XboX Insiders
    still cant start streaming while in insider: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tikiiu [link] [comments]
  6. I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund at the 13 day release mark and now it's day 15. Am I still getting my...: I requested a refund on November 4, 2019 for WWE 2K20 Deluxe Edition which I preordered. At the time of the request, 13 days had passed since the game's release where as of now, the game still...
  7. Left4Dead na Live Brasil[Left4Dead na Live Brasil]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left4Dead na Live Brasil[Left4Dead na Live Brasil]: Quando leftLeft4 1 e 2 vao ser disponibilizados na live br ? [Translation - When leftLeft4 1 and 2 will be made available in live br?] c6d67dbe-7c4e-4593-9f99-a10db362e9eb
  8. Left4Dead na Live Brasil [Left4Dead at Live Brasil]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left4Dead na Live Brasil [Left4Dead at Live Brasil]: Quando Left4Dead 1 e 2 vao ser disponibilizados na live br [Translation - When Left4Dead 1 and 2 are to be made available on live BR] 68336c48-43a5-47cf-8d0c-397d723d43f5
  9. Left4Dead 2 crashing.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Left4Dead 2 crashing.: For about several months while playing Left4Dead 2 on my xbox 360 it has been randomly restarting the game and going back to valve logo while in the middle of a game. When it started doing this it...
  10. Xbox one Left4Dead co-op, backward compatibility profile download error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one Left4Dead co-op, backward compatibility profile download error.: hi, I bought a disc version of Left 4 Dead 2. We can play just fine on the main account but have had a lot of problems trying to play multiplayer. I have made a second account, and signed in...