Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app?

Discus and support Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app? in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by Jay264784, Apr 30, 2020.

1. Jay264784
    Jay264784 Guest

The last month or so this app 9/10 times has an issue. Whether it’s with not displaying friends, party chat connection problems and cutting out, or just not loading. This app is honestly straight [mod removed]

:)

Jay264784, Apr 30, 2020
  2. thomde munter Win User

Live Account

ever gonna reply? [Mod Removed]
  3. XxNuTsInCuPsXx Win User

I am fed up with Xbox and there [mod removed] support

So no ones gonna help [mod removed] Microsoft
  4. Ishcobob Win User

Can't add people from xbox ONE on my 360

[Mod removed] Microsoft should fix that.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

CHEATERS

WAW will never be fixed, ever!

Playing that game online at all risks getting put into modded lobbies which in turn risks you getting banned.

Microsoft even removed the WAW thread from these forums a while back as it was just four years worth of modding complaints.
  6. Uh Bandito Win User

LOOKING FOR GROUP DOWN FOR XBOX LIVE

Lol, one of the mods censored the word "[Mod Removed: Profanity] " out of my last reply when i said Microsoft's services just
    [Mod Removed: Profanity] , and that we're just gonna have to wait for them to fix it. These mods are only here for damage control and to tell you what your experiencing isn't xbox lives fault when clearly it is and nothing is being done about
    it. As of right now LFG post still isn't working. I've been trying to get a team together for rb6 all day.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft ever gonna fix their [mod removed] app? - Similar Threads - Microsoft ever gonna

2. Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does the Fable series ever go on sale on the digital microsoft/xbox store?: Specifically fable 2 and 3 and their add ons? I didn't notice them on sale this black friday, I would think that if they ever go on sale then around this time of year would be it but unless I...
  3. Will the Microsoft store and Xbox app on PC EVER have their damn download speeds fixed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Microsoft store and Xbox app on PC EVER have their damn download speeds fixed: It's been an issue for years, and you only need to do a quick google search to see thousands of posts across forums complaining at how **** it is, how it fluctuates constantly and never makes use...
  4. Will the unlinking of Microsoft accounts and playstation accounts ever be possible and if...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the unlinking of Microsoft accounts and playstation accounts ever be possible and if...: Deleted a Microsoft account over a year ago making it unrecoverable, made my purchase of minecraft years ago making it unrefundable and that deleted account was linked to my PlayStation account....
  5. Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has the worst customer help i have ever experienced. I cannot get any help and im...: Hi, Im trying to add some funds to my children's account. I am in the UK. I login to the en_GB site and then go to family>add money. It then takes me to the global account where it asks for US...
  6. when i ever i try to get something on the Microsoft store it says i need a game pass but i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i ever i try to get something on the Microsoft store it says i need a game pass but i...: it says you need to but the gamepass, but i already own it and have for a while, im logged into the same account as my xbox account so i don't what to do please help...
  7. Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is Microsoft ever going to add more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games?: Hi everyone, I'm curious if anyone has heard anything about Microsoft adding more backwards compatible Xbox 360 games. Are they ever going to add more? There are still a lot of older games I would...
  8. Will Microsoft ever team up with Facebook for VR?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will Microsoft ever team up with Facebook for VR?: I remember when Phil Spencer introduced the XB1X back at an E3 event, he said there was hope for Oculus Rift coming to the XB1X. Then silence. If i recall correctly, Phil Spencer recently said...
  9. Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft is stealing money, and mental health, and nobody what-so-ever doesnt help at all: Hi, I've recently created a new e-mail account just to use with Xbox Game Pass Ultimate service on pc...this email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** I've made...
  10. Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft has hands down the worst support i've ever encountered.: Two months ago, someone hacked my account and made two purchases for gift-cards totaling 35$. I changed my account login details within the minute. The only thing left was to get a refund.... I...