Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

Discus and support Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nick Witucki, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Nick Witucki
    Nick Witucki Guest

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban.

Is Microsoft going to step up and shut these cheaters down? Or at least give developers the tools to detect and ban people using them?

:)

Nick Witucki, Aug 1, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

It is very difficult for you to face keyboard and mouse players in fps games. I hope this changes.
  3. Nick Witucki Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

Maybe some developers in the future will add playlist separate from controller and keyboard. Seems a way to fix it.
    The only problem is cheaters will still use Xim to get matched against controller users for easy wins.
  4. kev edin Win User

Ye the makers have to do something they are ruining a good game but there will always be cheats somewhere 👍🤯
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Report, mute, block. It’s best not to engage & just stick to reporting them. Blocking ensures you won’t likely play with them again.
  6. bowski477 Win User

You can use the reporting system on the console to report these users to the enforcement team. Use of these devices is against the code of conduct. But reporting them via the console is the only way for the enforcement team to review them.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse... - Similar Threads - Microsoft going ever

2. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  3. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  4. 微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?

in XBoX Accessibility
    微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?: 如题,问题超多,却没有任何人管理像是要关门的节奏 [Translate by Mod] As the question, there are so many problems, but no one manages the rhythm like a door to be closed 48c3aa06-1749-4b66-82d9-76b2bcf434cd
  5. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea
  6. When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Microsoft going to fix the Headset always muted widespread problems?: This is my second Xbox one with the same problem. The Mute icon beside the battery icon is always illuminated. It is always muted. I took it to Microsoft store they couldn't figure out how to fix...
  7. Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeemed A $5 Xbox Gift Card through the Microsoft Rewards system, and It didn't go through: I had iver 6000 points, so i spent some for the $5 xbox gift card and the rest on the $1.25 gift card, but all it did was delete the $5 dollars and the 4000+ points and only gave me the $1.25!...
  8. what is going on with Microsoft Solitaire

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is going on with Microsoft Solitaire: I have been trying to get on Microsoft Solitaire for the past 2 days and keep getting the update in progress will be a few minutes and all it shows is copy to clipboard and cancel. Makes me wonder...
  9. microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft edge and Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser is that going to happen soon?: Microsoft Edge and the missing Books tab under Xbox one X edge browser but may be an better idea yet have a built in eBooks Tab on the Xbox One X console itself, like it has Home, Mixer,...
  10. No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No information on how to know if im being logged in for Microsoft Rewards to go to next level ...: I checked the status of being logged in everyday and im good their but my login ins which is the only thing i need fifteen days is not showing up. 8533de7e-bf96-495a-a857-45468c46dedb