Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

Discus and support Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Nick Witucki, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Nick Witucki
    Nick Witucki Guest

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse...

Right now Xim users are a plauge in Rainbow Six Siege for Xbox. Ubisoft has stated that using these adapters is against their TOS but they have no way to enforce the ban.

Is Microsoft going to step up and shut these cheaters down? Or at least give developers the tools to detect and ban people using them?

:)

Nick Witucki, Aug 1, 2019
  2. RUBENSJUNIOR21 Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

It is very difficult for you to face keyboard and mouse players in fps games. I hope this changes.
  3. Nick Witucki Win User

Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse and keyboard adapters?

Maybe some developers in the future will add playlist separate from controller and keyboard. Seems a way to fix it.
    The only problem is cheaters will still use Xim to get matched against controller users for easy wins.
  4. kev edin Win User

Ye the makers have to do something they are ruining a good game but there will always be cheats somewhere 👍🤯
  5. SA1NT 0F LI3S Win User

Report, mute, block. It’s best not to engage & just stick to reporting them. Blocking ensures you won’t likely play with them again.
  6. bowski477 Win User

You can use the reporting system on the console to report these users to the enforcement team. Use of these devices is against the code of conduct. But reporting them via the console is the only way for the enforcement team to review them.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft going to ever do anything to block people who cheat using Xim and other mouse... - Similar Threads - Microsoft going ever

2. Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    Is Microsoft Edge going to have Mouse Support on the xbox?: The Microsoft Edge on Xbox needs Mouse Support because the app is hard to manage with a controller submitted by /u/Kakuretai [link] [comments]
  3. Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will the purchase of vbucks from microsoft store(pc) that is linked to epic games acc go...: HI I am wondering whether If I purchase vbucks from the ms store pc and have linked my microsoft acc to epic games acc (pc) will the purchase go through or not? b68557a1-ff44-4a7a-93fa-a7454c3e798e
  4. Microsoft Store donwloads going slowly

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store donwloads going slowly: I'm trying to preload the Outer Worlds as I have the Game Pass, but it's downloading really slowly. I'm getting about 3 mb/s when my connection is capable of 50 mb/s....
  5. Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Xbox live (Family) Sharing, and Microsoft Service going down: I am a father of three wanting to ask Microsoft to release there grip on how many Xbox's I can share with. I have been a video game player since Atari 2600, and an Xbox live member since 2002. I...
  6. Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey Microsoft when are you going to fix the beta?: So i'm playing mine craft with some friends and the the game stated to lag and i was like ok fine I will just reset and were all good, so did that but then when I loaded back in the chunks never...
  7. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  8. Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install pc game pass games using xbox beta app, have to go through the microsoft store: I can't install game pass pc games using the xbox beta app. It always says "Play game with game pass" as if I didn't have the subscription. I can only download games through the microsoft...
  9. 微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?

in XBoX Accessibility
    微软是不是要关门了 [Translate] Is Microsoft going to close the door?: 如题,问题超多,却没有任何人管理像是要关门的节奏 [Translate by Mod] As the question, there are so many problems, but no one manages the rhythm like a door to be closed 48c3aa06-1749-4b66-82d9-76b2bcf434cd
  10. When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are you going to fix the connection problems with Microsoft Bingo?: Fix the connection problems. e6db09a3-9683-4519-9d1d-f9a5447053ea