Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

/u/reforc3, Oct 20, 2019
  2. The Resistance Win User

Gears of War 3 - Games on Demand

[quote user="gumpy joe"]

I don't understand why it isn't there now. In this day and age when a lot of software and games a digitally distributed especially.

[/quote]

Microsoft could build their own Steam-esque store on the Marketplace. Though I suppose they do have Windows Live Games with a store etc. But it would be cool to see new releases thrown onto the Xbox Live Games on Demand on the Xbox
    itself.
  3. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Microsoft wants to enable Xbox One game preloads

Music to my ears. I want to get most my games from the Xbox marketplace, now if only Microsoft and publishers/developers could match Store prices.
  4. Dondlan Win User

Age of Empire - Impossible installation avec Game Pass Ultimate

There were issues due maintenance. It could be working now.

By the way try using Xbox app (on pc) and not only by downloading from Microsoft store itself
  5. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Wow can't even buy a game.

Try to buy the game on Microsoft Store for Xbox One games or Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360 games
  6. Snipees Win User

Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

Tested right now with Disney Volt game, it still doen't work on the Xbox Marketplace.

But claiming from the console (Microsoft Store) worked perfectly.

So it's not an issue with my account.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store former

2. How can I get Xbox games that are now unavailable in the Microsoft store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Xbox games that are now unavailable in the Microsoft store?: Hello again, I was just wondering if there is a way to get games that are already listed as "out of stock" or "unavailable" on the Microsoft Store, like Forza Horizon 2. Is there any other legal...
  3. Platform Specificity on the Microsoft Store Website

in XboX Insiders
    Platform Specificity on the Microsoft Store Website: [IMG] When I look at a game on the Microsoft Store website, I don't know at a glance if it's for sale for PC, Xbox One, or future consoles. I don't know if it has cross play (and if so with...
  4. Microsoft Stores are closed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Stores are closed: I gave Microsoft a chance when I bought a xbox one x instead of the reliable playstation 4 pro. I've only had the xbox for 6 months and now it won't even turn on. On top of that all of the stores...
  5. MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE

in XBoX on Windows
    MICROPHONE PROBLEM WHILE RECORDING AND IT IS NOT ABLE TO INSTALL SOME GAMES VIA MICROSOFT STORE: FIRSTLY MY MICROPHONE IS WELL IN CONDITION AND IT IS WORKING GOOD FOR ONLINE MEETINGS AND WHILE I AM RECORDING VIA VOICE RECORDER THERE IS SOME PROBLEMS LIKE SOME KIND OF SOUND IS COMING IN...
  6. Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store Game Exchange Problem: I've just bought Forza Horizons 4 Deluxe in Windows 10 (Microsoft Store) 2 days ago and I realize that I've bought the wrong version due to the name translation problem. I was meant to buy the...
  7. can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...

in XBoX on Windows
    can't download specific games onto my external ssd from the xbox app or the microsoft store...: tried to download crackdown 3 and middle earth shadow of war from the xbox app both gave me the same error message 0x80070015 "the storage you were downloading to has become disconnected"...
  8. How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?: I was buying Minecraft Dungeons for my son. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows lists the price of Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 as $29.99 I selected...
  9. Microsoft Store Downloading Error

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Downloading Error: I purchased the game "Sea of Thieves" in September of last year. I tried to reinstall it through the Microsoft Store, however, an error prompt pops up saying that an error occurred on Microsoft's...
  10. How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to move DLC from a game downloaded on XBOX PC app (Microsoft Store) to an external drive?: Again I am having issues with this extemelly complicated and buggy software called Microsoft Store, and it's new games shell Xbox App for PC. I find it very frustrating, that it doesn't have...