Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/reforc3 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/reforc3, Oct 20, 2019.

1. /u/reforc3
    /u/reforc3 Guest

Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store?

/u/reforc3, Oct 20, 2019
  2. The Resistance Win User

Gears of War 3 - Games on Demand

[quote user="gumpy joe"]

I don't understand why it isn't there now. In this day and age when a lot of software and games a digitally distributed especially.

[/quote]

Microsoft could build their own Steam-esque store on the Marketplace. Though I suppose they do have Windows Live Games with a store etc. But it would be cool to see new releases thrown onto the Xbox Live Games on Demand on the Xbox
    itself.
  3. BHC Bluez n 2z Win User

Microsoft wants to enable Xbox One game preloads

Music to my ears. I want to get most my games from the Xbox marketplace, now if only Microsoft and publishers/developers could match Store prices.
  4. MasTerKi3Z Win User

Wow can't even buy a game.

Try to buy the game on Microsoft Store for Xbox One games or Xbox Marketplace for Xbox 360 games
  5. Snipees Win User

Cannot claim free 360 games with gold, from browser

Tested right now with Disney Volt game, it still doen't work on the Xbox Marketplace.

But claiming from the console (Microsoft Store) worked perfectly.

So it's not an issue with my account.
  6. HyruleBalverine Win User

halo 5 guardians pre-order bonus of $ 10

eco911;

Was this promotion through the Microsoft Store, the Xbox itself, or another retailer?
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Store (former Xbox Marketplace) renaming itself now into Xbox Store? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Store former

2. Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store Você talvez não tenha permissão[Translation-Microsoft Store You may not...: Comprei Xbox Games pass pra PC baixei outer worlds e sempre me dá essa mensagem: O windows não pode acessar o dispositivo, caminho ou arquivo especificado. Talvez você não tenha as permissões...
  3. Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store: (Xbox) Spiele fehlen nach PC zurücksetzen[Translation-Microsoft Store:...: Hallo, Ich stehe aktuell vor einem Problemchen und suche nach einer Erklärung: Ich habe vor kurzem meinen PC zurückgesetzt und habe nach Anmeldung in der "Xbox Konsole-Begleiter" App und dem...
  4. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  5. Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download any game from the Microsoft Store while using PC gamepass: I have been trying to download "The Outer Worlds" or any other game available for free with game pass for sometime up to 4 hours now and have searched and searched online for solutions and have...
  6. Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital Exchange in the Microsoft Store: I preorder a game through the microsoft store on xbox. Since then, I have made the transition to pc, and the microsoft store confirmed the preorder and bought the game. I went to play it on xbox...
  7. Microsoft Store download location not updating

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store download location not updating: Got the Microsoft Game Pass and attempted to install a game. Click Install - Please select a compatible drive with more than xxGB of free space. The only drive shown is C:drive. I have another I...
  8. I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I apparently bought the PC version of a game... from the Xbox One Microsoft Store? Anyone?: Hey guys, i made an account just to ask for questions on this issue. I'm just looking for answers as I'm pretty frustrated with this situation. I've had an xbox one for years and years - great...
  9. trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to install games from microsoft store gives error 0x800700B7: ive updated windows, twice, ive got gamepass, yet every single game i try to install regardless of the drive downloads for a second then gives this error. i want this service, and i want to pay...
  10. Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...

in XBoX on Windows
    Я не могу скачать Minecraft! Спасибо Microsoft Store :( [Translate] I can't download...: Я использую Minecraft for Windows 10 Edition. Дело в том, что Я не могу скачать полную версию Minecraft! Я вошел в аккаунт Microsoft Store и купил игру! А вот играть в полную версию почему-то не...