Is Microsoft trustable?

Discus and support Is Microsoft trustable? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was testing Gold Live out for a month, hence I turned off recurring billing. One of the games I evaluated was possibly worth the subscription, so I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lennarth Anaya, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Is Microsoft trustable?

I was testing Gold Live out for a month, hence I turned off recurring billing. One of the games I evaluated was possibly worth the subscription, so I'd like to test one month more out before deciding to purchase one year.
    While navigating through my subscriptions, something extremely weird happened. My subscription expires the next month, it's like it auto-renewed without recurring billing.

If this is a cheap practice to make a few more bucks, I assure Microsoft will lose more. I was even planning to buy Game of Thrones series if it was possible to watch them on a computer also, but I'm a thoughtful customer and I know how giants behave, so
    if my theory is correct, XBox makes it painful not to pay extra bucks for their Gold Live, which would only increase my disgust about their products, and make me regret of buying their console instead of buying a PS4 as my brother did.

I hope there's a high-rank employee that could read this and clarify, or do something if my suspicions are right. Macro-economy businesses are highly sensitive to stupid decisions, as a simple mortal not in charge of big corporations I understand that.

:)

Lennarth Anaya, Mar 18, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Is Microsoft trustable?

1. Is Microsoft trustable? - Similar Threads - Microsoft trustable

2. Xbox And Microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox And Microsoft: Great to see such positive feedback �� 05937090-27c4-464e-97c4-be0338e58548
  3. Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Compte microsoft banni par EA [Mod Translation-Microsoft account banned by EA]: Aujourd'hui je décide de jouer Apex Legends sur ma xbox. Impossibilité de se connecter, le compte est invalide. Je contacte le chat EA. J'apprends que EA m'a bloqué toute possibilité de jouer des...
  4. Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store not working on Xbox One: I have been trying to access the microsoft store on my xbox one, however; when I try to get into it I get an error that says "You need to install the game or app for this make sure you're signed...
  5. Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vincular cuenta minecraft con cuenta microsoft (Link minecraft account with microsoft account): Buenas noches a todos Hace un par de semanas me compré minecraft en la cuenta oficial. Mis amigos se conectan y juegan, uno con pc y otro con switch, ambos con cuenta xbox live. Habría alguna...
  6. Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why Ukrainian prices are so high? Please, Microsoft or Xbox, correct your regional prices...: [img] Why Xbox sells videogames for random prices? e283dd92-a5ca-465d-a46c-d036727691bb
  7. Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem bei der Bezahlung mit Microsoftguthaben [Translate] Problem paying with Microsoft...: Hallo, ich möchte ein Abo für den EA access Dienst einrichten. Von der Website von EA werde ich dafür auf die Microsoftstore Website umgeleitet. Bei der Bezahlung steht dann, dass ich ein...
  8. No puedo cambiar configuracon de mi cuenta Microsoft (No veo item para encasillar esta...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No puedo cambiar configuracon de mi cuenta Microsoft (No veo item para encasillar esta...: Title Translation: I can't change my Microsoft account settings (I don't see item to type this question) Estimados: intentando jugar con mi hijo al Minecraft de a dos.. en la xbox se conecta...
  9. microsoft solitaire collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft solitaire collection: The star club collections are all complete, how to update? 1518a35a-9975-44c9-bb89-8e59d8a76d95
  10. Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE GAMES. SAYS I'M SIGNED OUT.: I am attempting to just play the solitaire games that I normally do but I'm being corraled to a "Let's talk about the game you like best." I am not interested in doing that and I don't know how I...