Is Microsoft trustable?

Discus and support Is Microsoft trustable? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I was testing Gold Live out for a month, hence I turned off recurring billing. One of the games I evaluated was possibly worth the subscription, so I'd... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lennarth Anaya, Mar 18, 2019.

1. Is Microsoft trustable?

I was testing Gold Live out for a month, hence I turned off recurring billing. One of the games I evaluated was possibly worth the subscription, so I'd like to test one month more out before deciding to purchase one year.
    While navigating through my subscriptions, something extremely weird happened. My subscription expires the next month, it's like it auto-renewed without recurring billing.

If this is a cheap practice to make a few more bucks, I assure Microsoft will lose more. I was even planning to buy Game of Thrones series if it was possible to watch them on a computer also, but I'm a thoughtful customer and I know how giants behave, so
    if my theory is correct, XBox makes it painful not to pay extra bucks for their Gold Live, which would only increase my disgust about their products, and make me regret of buying their console instead of buying a PS4 as my brother did.

I hope there's a high-rank employee that could read this and clarify, or do something if my suspicions are right. Macro-economy businesses are highly sensitive to stupid decisions, as a simple mortal not in charge of big corporations I understand that.

:)

Lennarth Anaya, Mar 18, 2019
  2. AbbyManheim Win User

Microsoft: microsoft bingo

Agreed. Either the server is a piece of ****, or it's programmed to dump rewards so that people pour money into the piece of **** game. Whoever is on this team at XBox/Microsoft should be fired. If I ran my servers like this, I'd be out of a job and living
    under a bridge.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

microsoft

You will need to call support in your area ,with the card details.

If you are in the beta you will need to post in the beta forums for help.

EDIT,as you are in the beta,microsoft points are no longer available to you,you get the currency value instead.
  4. Dark destiny Win User

To Microsoft!

because your country agreed to the euro, a terrible decision
  5. SlimShady16 Win User

Microsoft

Thank you. Hopefully they resolve this.
  6. Edocsil 2020 Win User

microsoft

Hi. Playerunknown's Battlegrounds is a preview title not a final release of the game. This is advertised on the store page for the game. You can raise a complaint a support.xbox.com if you are still dissatisfied with your experience
Thema:

Is Microsoft trustable?

1. Is Microsoft trustable? - Similar Threads - Microsoft trustable

2. How can I recover my Microsoft account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my Microsoft account?: My Microsoft account was created with a yahoo email that has since been deleted. I can't get a recovery code, nor can I remember the password. I've tried to fill out a recovery form but it wasn't...
  3. Microsoft flight sim 2020

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight sim 2020: Hi im thinking about buying a x box one s and i was wondering if you could run the game on the consol as i do not have a pc 701aaab2-eea7-495b-b141-6039a0cf6bf5
  4. Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account: Hi, I have come in contact with microsoft support and xbox support multiple times. I have been having these issues where my microsoft account gets locked randomly throughout the day. I have no...
  5. Locked out of Main Microsoft Account Repeatedly

in XBoX on Consoles
    Locked out of Main Microsoft Account Repeatedly: My microsoft account is locked, and it says i have made too many attempts to recover it. It is linked to an xbox account which did not update when I got locked out. The X box account is also...
  6. Microsoft

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft: So the power box one my xbox one takes a dump for the second time. I come to the microsft website, thinking surely the ones that made this junk have either another one or a better one. I discover...
  7. Microsoft Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Issues: I need customer services that handles Microsoft Jigsaw puzzles for some questions that may be me not understanding the modern gaming. I am 73 years old and I have enjoyed the Microsoft Premium...
  8. Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft requires you to be online to start a Xbox Play anywhere game: I recently purchased Astroneer for my Xbox and I noticed it was a play anywhere game. I put it on my laptop and made sure to turn on the allow games to be played offline option in the microsoft...
  9. How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I report fraud involving the Microsoft Store?: I was buying Minecraft Dungeons for my son. https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/store/minecraft-dungeons-windows lists the price of Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition - Windows 10 as $29.99 I selected...
  10. hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hello iam a user of xbox one from india,when iam trying to open microsoft rewards it does't...: hello i,am a user of Xbox one from India,when i,am trying to open Microsoft rewards it does't open and shows this [YOUR CURRENT MARKET IS NOT SUPPORTED] so can you fix this...