Is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games available in Windows 11?

Discus and support Is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games available in Windows 11? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just tried the Windows 11 upgrade but couldn't find Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Is it available for Windows 11? 0b15f276-d4a3-4f32-bad5-6068a7894b76 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RickDeBruhl, Dec 21, 2021.

1. RickDeBruhl
    RickDeBruhl Guest

I just tried the Windows 11 upgrade but couldn't find Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Is it available for Windows 11?

:)

RickDeBruhl, Dec 21, 2021
  2. AnneBaxter Win User

I have also tried to get this for Windows 11 but it keeps saying try again.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I believe it is. I checked and couldn't find anywhere it stated otherwise. You can try getting it from here instead https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/microsoft-ult...

Hope this helps
  4. KarlFink1 Win User

my crosswords games have not updated since Oct.2019

game in question is: Microsoft Ultimate Word Games using windows 10 - specific game is crosswords
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

MUWG

Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is not available on Android. Only Wordament is, and you can find that by searching for it on the Google Play Store.
  6. R Starzuft Win User

How to get Wordament app only to download to PC ?

Hi ,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

Unfortunately there isn't an individual Wordament app in the Microsoft Store. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games is the newer version of word games on Windows 10, which includes Crosswords, Wordament, and Jumble. Instead of separating the games into 3 different
    apps, they are all found in one app.

Feedback for apps on Windows can be submitted through the Feedback Hub app for Windows 10. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
    Have input my question to Xbox forum as the Wordament App on my Lumia 635 has me sign on to Xbox in order to play it. The Wordament on the Lumia does not resemble the one in Ultimate word games. It has a lot of international players who display their flags
    and none of the 'Nintendo like' appearance of the Ultimate word games. Fortunately, it still downloads to some Windows phones. Many of the players for 'classic' Wordament have been there for years and have accumulated significant rankings that are not available
    in the Ultimate Games version. In reality it is a different game entirely from the Ultimate game version. Would think that the Xbox people would have more influence over this than the Feedback Hub people.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft Ultimate Word Games available in Windows 11? - Similar Threads - Microsoft Ultimate Word

2. microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft ultimate word games: I have had Microsoft Ultimate Word Games installed on my Lenovo PC for a year or two. Now I want to add it on my Lenovo Tablet. When I try to install it says "you own this" "Install on my devies"...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: Hi, after finishing a crossword puzzle, I clicked on check puzzle and it showed one clue (affecting two clues) that was wrong. I corrected it, and checked it again. Showed all the entries I had...
  4. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: In the Adventure Map, every 20 games, there's a gate with a star over a number one clicks on to open the gate. Is there any significance to the number? eb373004-4ba2-4e2d-9964-ccdb85a0b245
  5. cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX on Windows
    cloud connection for Microsoft ultimate word games: I am unable to access the cloud to update my game playing information. It sits for a while and then say unable to connect to cloud and offers to disable cloud, but this is not what I want. This...
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games- Bomb Defusal for Jan 21,2022: Bomb Defusal daily game won't load for January 21st only. The rest of January 2022 has loaded fine and todays game (1/22/2022) loaded fine. When I close and come back in, the ad will play but game...
  7. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games no Sunday Crossword: I have searched and searched, but I am unable to find the Sunday Crossword, or any information about it. It's supposed to be on the bottom right of the crossword page, but it's not. I can't seem...
  8. Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oyun.se ad will not vacate on Microsoft Ultimate Word Games: I don't ask much from life. I am usually more than happy to sit through an occasional ad to get to my word games.... until today. I'm trying to play Wordament on the Windows 10 version of...
  9. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For almost a week I have been unable to load Microsoft Ultimate Word -is anyone else havint this problem > d827a3eb-7c3e-4290-a5a0-c58af50b9337
  10. Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft ultimate word games: Seekers notes ad won't allow access to Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Closing X control is missing from ad. Anyone know of a work around? 1b1bc949-800d-4e98-ae0f-7014ef138f9d