Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

Discus and support Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s submitted by /u/Jerry1610 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Jerry1610, Aug 4, 2022.

1. /u/Jerry1610
    /u/Jerry1610 Guest

Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller...

Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller like ps5’s

submitted by /u/Jerry1610
    [link] [comments]

/u/Jerry1610, Aug 4, 2022
  2. xxpowerofsoundx Win User

Controller randomly stopped working PLEASE HELP ME

im having a similar issue except my controller works through the usb but WILL NOT work wirelessly. the controller will turn the xbox on but past that the light on the controller just blinks. Ive tried everything O_O it just will not work for any reason.
    the batteries are fine. tried updating. hard resets. EVERYTHING IN THE FORUMS I HAVE TRIED. I really dont wanna blow another 40-50 on a new controller.
  3. OG Pooh Win User

Buying new console have a question

All Microsoft 360 controllers will work with any 360 console.

The only difference with the transforming d-pad controller is that the d-pad pops up for comfort preference. It functions exactly the same.
  4. CHEERCHICK35 Win User

Trouble syncing second controller

When holding the sync buttons on the console and controller, the light blinks on the controller as if it is going through the syncing but then the light will start to blink steady or rapidly.........I did insert new batteries.....
  5. Alejandro_Rodriguez_ Win User

XboxOne asks for update, won't connect to controller not xbox console app

Unfortunately this didn't work. The controller does not turn on the console, and if I directly turn on the console and then the controller, the controller seems to shut down as soon as the light stops blinking.
  6. psmgamer Win User

Xbox One Controller Issues

My controller will blink for a few minutes before working though I have to take out the battery pack then insert it. Then power up the controller and it will work again.
Thema:

1. Is Microsoft working on any controller ? Honestly I’d pay in a blink for a new controller... - Similar Threads - Microsoft working controller

2. Xbox one controller not working on MICROSOFT APP GAMES ONLY

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller not working on MICROSOFT APP GAMES ONLY: Before anyone asks I have gone through all the steps. Yes I even plugged in different xbox controllers, reset drivers and even done MULTIPLE REINSTALLS. What is going on is the MICROSOFT store...
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator Controls not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Controls not working: Hi, I'm playing MFS via cloud and my controls stopped working after changing the controls in the game. I don't have the actual game to download and install. I'm playing on an Xbox One so can only...
  4. Will the Series 2 Elite, the most premium Microsoft made controller not work properly with...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Series 2 Elite, the most premium Microsoft made controller not work properly with...: If I plug my Xbox Elite 2 controller into my PC to charge, I have to delete the existing bluetooth pairing in settings, and pair it again manually if I want to go back to bluetooth once it is...
  5. Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.

in XBoX on Windows
    Wired Microsoft Xbox 360 controller stopped working on PC.: I've recently bought my self a new xbox 360 controller after my old one kinda died. It has always worked untill today. It doesn't matter what game I try to play (via Steam or Origin), neither of...
  6. Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft PC wired or wireless controllers with not work with my Headset microphone.: This is beyond frustrating. My headset microphone will not work with either of my Microsoft PC controllers. However, it will work flawlessly with 2 different after market controllers with no...
  7. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working Properly

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working Properly: I have the Logitech HOTAS X52 Pro and I have a problem with the yaw axis on the stick. It will not go smoothly in the game but in the Controls setup in windows and in all other sims it works....
  8. Controller drift. Is anyone from the Xbox division of Microsoft working on this for real??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Controller drift. Is anyone from the Xbox division of Microsoft working on this for real??: Before you say the usual sentence, no I can't change it through the Xbox accessories app. There's literally no option at all and it's annoying me. There's been a lot of updates coming out for the...
  9. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 - Logitech X52 Pro Controller not Working: This is for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020. I have installed the sim and am using a Logitech X52 Pro controller. The sim recognizes the controller, allows me to make it the default controller,...
  10. Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games

in XBoX on Windows
    Windows 2004 made XBox 360 controller not work witch Microsoft Store games: Updated both of my PCs to Windows 2004. First, it broke the drivers bricking my XBox 360 controller and wireless receiver. After some work they are both working again, with all my games (Steam,...