Is Minecraft 1.17 beta available?

Discus and support Is Minecraft 1.17 beta available? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have seen people got the new beta for minecraft but every time I enroll in the xbox insider hub it just gives me 1.16.220 and I dont know if its not... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/iLikeYourCutG69, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Is Minecraft 1.17 beta available?

I have seen people got the new beta for minecraft but every time I enroll in the xbox insider hub it just gives me 1.16.220 and I dont know if its not out yet.

submitted by /u/iLikeYourCutG69
    [link] [comments]

/u/iLikeYourCutG69, Mar 6, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

Minecraft 1.17 won’t work

Hello there @CollinJames1, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support. I want you not to worry about the situation because I am here to help you out! I believe your console might need either a network reset or just a system refresh. I would like you to go through the following steps to clear the Mac address and then perform a quick power cycle on your console:

Settings > Network Settings > Advanced Settings > Alternate Mac Address > Clear it and the console should restart. It would definitely help if you could restart the internet router while the console is restarting.

After going through the troubleshooting steps mentioned, I invite you to perform a quick power cycle by turning off the console and then unplugging all the cables. After 2 to 3 minutes, re-plug them back again, then restart your console.

Another thing you should check is your NAT type. I would like you to check your NAT type if open because that could sometimes interfere. to check for the NAT type you can follow the steps below:

Settings > Network Settings > NAT type => It should be open.

If the NAT type is not open, you will need to open some ports with your internet provider. These ports must be open for Xbox Live to work: Port 88 (UDP) Port 3074 (UDP and TCP) Port 53 (UDP and TCP) Port 80 (TCP) Port 500 (UDP) Port 3544 (UDP) Port 4500 (UDP).

In case the issue still persists after the previous steps have been performed here is the official link to all the network troubleshooting steps that can help sort this out for you.

The link: Troubleshoot your Xbox One network connection | Xbox Support

In case the issue still persists, the next step would be to perform a reset on the console. To do so you will need to follow the steps below to perform a reset on the Xbox :

Settings > System > Console Info > Reset This Xbox > Reset and Keep my Games and Apps.

Note =>The "Reset and Keep my Games and Apps" option will not cause losing your games, but please be aware that you need to be completely aware of the email address as well as the password of your account before going for it because it will require you to sign in to the account.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out! All the best!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. Tatakai no Kami Win User

THQ's

Only 1.17 million according to VGChartz
  4. Nick21013 Win User

Looking For Good Players For Matchmaking. Up For A Laugh Aswell :)

1.17 k/d represent lol, add me if you want.
  5. BAD 2020 Win User

GTA Online DLCs don't seem to work for me?

Now that I think about it, we may be in 1.17 I cant remember.
  6. Oze3 Win User

call of duty MW3 elite clan

im a founder 5th prestige. 1.17 KD. send me a message or game invite if you want
Thema:

Is Minecraft 1.17 beta available?

1. Is Minecraft 1.17 beta available? - Similar Threads - Minecraft beta available

2. Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it

in XboX Insiders
    Can't opt out of the minecraft BETA because of a policy change, can't find a way to fix it: A few months ago I opted into the minecraft BETA for windows 10 and there were no problems, I was pleased that the service worked well. Fast forward to now, a friend wanted to play minecraft with...
  3. Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work

in XboX Insiders
    Trying to install the Minecraft beta doesn't work: I just tried to install the minecraft beta but it doesn't work. Whenever i try to install it, it redirects me to the microsoft store saying i have to buy minecraft again. Though i already own...
  4. Can't leave Minecraft bedrock beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't leave Minecraft bedrock beta: So I have been in a 1.16 RENDERDRAGON beta for a long time now and I have tried EVERYTHING. I unrerolled from the beta in insider hub and reinstalled minecraft for over 20 times. I also tried...
  5. Minecraft Beta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Beta: I have Minecraft Bedrock Edition on my PC. I signed up beta on Insider Hub. But now when i tried to leave beta it automatically shuts down. Help me pls. 864b0cf4-6de1-4a78-91f8-59ab2c04932a
  6. Minecraft Beta on Xbox not adding anything.

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Beta on Xbox not adding anything.: So I keep going on to Minecraft beta and it claims to have these new updates but there is 0 difference between the non-beta version. I don’t know if this is just me or an issue I should post here...
  7. why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?

in XboX Insiders
    why can I not leave for the beta for minecraft?: I left both of the groups for the Minecraft beta and it still doesn't work what do I do? I tried every thing and there nothing there or it just doesn't work wdid submitted by /u/Grgily [link]...
  8. I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.

in XboX Insiders
    I want to get out of beta minecraft. But I'm a bit scared to delete my game.: I know you have to delete minecraft in order to get out of beta. But im afraid I might accidentally delete all my stuff. When I was about to delete mincraft, it said "Uninstall all" or "Cancel." I...
  9. Stuck in minecraft beta

in XBoX on Windows
    Stuck in minecraft beta: So I got put into the Minecraft bedrock 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update without doing so myself, I loaded up Minecraft bedrock and saw that I suddenly was in the beta version of Minecraft. So I...
  10. Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insider SOS, tried to leave beta on minecraft: So im on xbox one, i went onto xbox insider and tried leaving Minecraft beta, but it got stuck, theirs not even a loading circle next to it, so i tried un-installing both Xbox insider and...