is my GT "Soqf" have rare letters and is Taxbase OG?

Discus and support is my GT "Soqf" have rare letters and is Taxbase OG? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I've received many messages saying my letters in my 4 letter is rare, I wonder why though? anyone help me for a few seconds? and then I got a GT called... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Soqf, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Soqf
    Soqf Guest

I've received many messages saying my letters in my 4 letter is rare, I wonder why though? anyone help me for a few seconds? and then I got a GT called Taxbase which means A tax base is
    a total amount of assets or income that can be taxed by a taxing authority, usually by the government. ... This can be in different forms, including income or property. I don't really understand if it's OG or not kinda hard to understand.

:)

2. kev edin Win User

As said it's hard to find a combination of four letters that work. Great you found one that works for you . Dont give it up 👍
  3. Bandido1508 Win User

Where are these messages coming from, are they from Xbox live or from other gamers?
  4. Bandido1508 Win User

For 4 letter gamer tags you only have several thousand combinations, you automatically eliminate a lot of words so yes this is very rare, somewhat of a status symbol for some. And the other one may be considered OG since it is a shorter word again hard
    to come by now. The other gamers are probably paying you a compliment.
  5. Soqf Win User

I've seen many 4 letters have 0 gamerscore so obviously someone is botting them and looking to get every single one so I'll keep my xD
  6. WashableTitan76 Win User

I think they are trying to get you to change your username.
Thema:

1. is my GT "Soqf" have rare letters and is Taxbase OG? - Similar Threads - Soqf rare letters

2. Rare replay Viva PINATA

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rare replay Viva PINATA: When i first bought rare replay it worked perfectly. I got pretty far in viva pinata and then it wouldn't load anymore. I have tried updating it. I've tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it. I...
  3. Is Soqf good gamertag?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is Soqf good gamertag?: Had it since I had a 360 but moved to one now so would it be good to keep it? 2bf90a8f-5f24-4f97-894c-ef12379cb8c4
  4. Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay

in XboX Insiders
    Big issue with Game Pass Rare Replay: Hi all! I'm not sure which place to post this so I'll do it here! There is a big issue with the Game Pass Game Rare Replay. Not only does it download the Rare Replay Main interface, but it...
  5. Trimming clips rarely works. Why? Workarounds?

in XboX Insiders
    Trimming clips rarely works. Why? Workarounds?: Trimming captures always gets stuck 3/4 of the way through the loading bar, and as a result many clips of a minute or more cannot be downsized for sharing purposes. Do we know why this occurs or...
  6. On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    On xbox 360 sometimes or Rare times my screen go black to 1 second and go back, this is the...: Im using a travel adapter for uk to hungary d845d785-60d2-4e52-bf64-cf0f6b4650bb
  7. Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Perfect Dark no se instalo con el Rare Replay [Perfect Dark is not installed with Rare Replay]: Conseguí el disco de Rare Replay para jugar Perfect Dark y Perfect Dark Zero pero el primero no se instalo o dice tener problemas para jugar, que no esta instalado, Que hago para poder jugar?...
  8. Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement Hunters - Ultra Rare Achievement: I love this idea! If I remember correctly Microsoft was supposed to be working on updating gamerscore to show things like ultra hard achievements and rankings, etc. But I think they decided not to...
  9. Microsoft Store rare charge

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Store rare charge: Hello, I tried to pay for a game on my Xbox One and my Computer in the Microsoft Store, but it rejected the pay. After that i checked my card history and it appears a charge for 0,93 USD two...
  10. Rare replay not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rare replay not working: So I've got the disc of rare replay and want to play banjo kazooie. My xbox is connected to xbox live, the game has installed with no issues, it even runs however as I go to start the game it asks...