Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by

Discus and support Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop 8edf6111-c2f4-48a7-8728-f9ec50ae3bdd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zambrano2, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Zambrano2
    Zambrano2 Guest

Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop

:)

Zambrano2, Aug 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Seems like a hardware issue alright. You should send that console for repairs to solve this.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Definitely set up a repair for the console. You can do this at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    . Once it's been set up and you receive your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only send the console as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned
  4. choppyseize Win User

In the future I would use a surge protector to avoid anything like this. It gives you some peace of mind as well.
  5. THA RULERS BAK Win User

Power supply issue or console issue

Do you have it plugged into a surge protector or directly into a wall? The X Box One was designed to be plugged directly into the wall, as it has a built in surge protector. The X Box One will not receive full power if plugged into a surge protector and
    may give you problems.
    Its plugged directly into the wall and still has the issue im just trying to figure out if its console or power supply
  6. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
Thema:

1. Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by - Similar Threads - box trash power

2. x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating

in XBoX Accessibility
    x box one x keeps turning off NOT over heating: Just looking for help at my wicks end , every time i try and play any game or app that wants to connect to the internet it just shuts down and you have to turn it off at the wall . i have tried...
  3. Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stellaris x box ultimate - cant install [xbox beta pc]: HI, why when i press "install" (on stellaris game) - loading bar for a momment have status "downloading" then back to green "install" and game is not installed f5434d00-13d9-46c3-9abe-742f2c41cd6b
  4. Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for my screenshots from my X Box One: I was reading a thread where someone back in Aug 2019 couldnt find the pictures they uploaded from their X Box to their OneDrive. It ended with the ambassador saying if someone else had the same...
  5. X box updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    X box updates: Hi what are these updates which are not ending. I mean when I turn on xbox it starts updates 450 mb . How many time we have to do this . Thanks. Regards. Asrar...
  6. Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Low framerate on Orange Box (Xbox 360): I just tested out Half-Life 2 from the Orange Box on my Xbox 360. The framerate seems choppy. Is it like this for everyone? Is there any way I can improve it? Thanks....
  7. Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red Dead Redemption 2 box not started: I have Red Dead Redemption 2, the box version, which hasn't been running for two days. Earlier it worked. Other (digital) games work normally. Restarting the console, reinstalling the game,...
  8. New Controller not connecting to X Box One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    New Controller not connecting to X Box One X: So I've just received a new standard Wireless controller direct from Microsoft that won't connect wirelessly. I've managed to get it to connect momentarily but it disconnects almost instantly,...
  9. No disc in FIFA 20 box

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No disc in FIFA 20 box: Who are you supposed to contact if there is no disc in the box when you buy the game? Is it xbox or the shop you got it from? 35e41629-49ed-4e07-8a75-466441bb22ca
  10. Trash box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trash box: E105 00000000 8007045d it been broke from day one x( half of attempt turn it on wont succed sometimes it wont turn on a hole day sometimes u think oh it works now but not verythen u need to reset...