Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by

Discus and support Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop 8edf6111-c2f4-48a7-8728-f9ec50ae3bdd Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Zambrano2, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Zambrano2
    Zambrano2 Guest

Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console. There was a loud pop

:)

Zambrano2, Aug 18, 2019
  2. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Seems like a hardware issue alright. You should send that console for repairs to solve this.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Definitely set up a repair for the console. You can do this at
    https://devicesupport.microsoft.com
    . Once it's been set up and you receive your shipping label you can pack up the console. Be sure to only send the console as Xbox does not guarantee that extra items such as cables or controllers will be returned
  4. choppyseize Win User

In the future I would use a surge protector to avoid anything like this. It gives you some peace of mind as well.
  5. THA RULERS BAK Win User

Power supply issue or console issue

Do you have it plugged into a surge protector or directly into a wall? The X Box One was designed to be plugged directly into the wall, as it has a built in surge protector. The X Box One will not receive full power if plugged into a surge protector and
    may give you problems.
    Its plugged directly into the wall and still has the issue im just trying to figure out if its console or power supply
  6. florencehoulbreque Win User

fortninte bloque (Mod Translation: Fortninte Blocked)

C avec x box one

[Translation - C with x box one]
Thema:

1. Is my x box trash if a/c power was connected directly to console by - Similar Threads - box trash power

2. Amazon Prime's new fast-forward only shows empty grey boxes?

in XboX Insiders
    Amazon Prime's new fast-forward only shows empty grey boxes?: My Amazon Prime app on the Xbox recently updated and it now (FINALLY) has time skipping just like Netflix, where you can actually scrub through time with floating scene thumbnails. The only...
  3. Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would you be able to buy a xbox with giftcards from x box rewards?: Hey I got two questions so would you be able to buy an xbox with giftcards you get from Microsoft rewards? Also, can you gift a giftcard you get from Microsoft rewards? Thank you guys for your...
  4. Log in error when trying to sign into X Box App on iPad.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Log in error when trying to sign into X Box App on iPad.: When I try to sign into the X Box Live app, it tries to verify the wrong email address. I can't switch the verification email. I've deleted the app several times but the same incorrect email...
  5. I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated: I purchased a X box gift card and want to confirm activated d99d6cb8-deb0-4aa5-8a3e-f0b46f6da929
  6. X-box game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    X-box game pass: Selamlar sorum oldukça basit 3 gün ile game pass ödemesini iptal etmeyi kaçırdım bugün girip baktığımda kırmızı renkte şimdi öde yazdığını gördüm iptal gibi bir yer olduğunu görmedim eğer bunun...
  7. My X-BOX is not working it fluctiuates otherwise directs to store .Where store is also...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My X-BOX is not working it fluctiuates otherwise directs to store .Where store is also...: MY STORE AND X-BOX IS NOT WORKING PLEASE HELP ME OUT OF THIS b80ff0f5-b479-4a91-bda7-dea9f95f2675
  8. How do I get a repair estimate for my X-Box One S console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I get a repair estimate for my X-Box One S console?: My X-Box One S console no longer 'connects to' my TV or receiver. I have tried re-connecting X-Box One S console to multiple TVs and no success. I can connect an older X-Box 360 console....
  9. X-Box One - Repeatedly blowing the fuse in plug

in XBoX on Consoles
    X-Box One - Repeatedly blowing the fuse in plug: HI my son's X-Box One seems to have developed a fault where it keeps blowing the fuse in th e13 amp plug, any siggestions please? Many thanks Paul 3558c6cd-d388-4ea7-9117-b8d0de3a819a
  10. Trash box

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trash box: E105 00000000 8007045d it been broke from day one x( half of attempt turn it on wont succed sometimes it wont turn on a hole day sometimes u think oh it works now but not verythen u need to reset...