Is my Xbox 360 gone forever?

Discus and support Is my Xbox 360 gone forever? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Last night I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and all of a sudden it says "disk unreadable." I checked the disc and there was no crack in the middle so I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JoMAMA3115, Apr 6, 2015.

1. JoMAMA3115
    JoMAMA3115 Guest

Last night I was playing Fallout: New Vegas and all of a sudden it says "disk unreadable." I checked the disc and there was no crack in the middle so I figure it was fine. I restarted the xbox, then all of a sudden, I couldn't connect online. I checked nework
    settings and it said I would need a wireless adapter to connect to the internet. which is weird because I have the 360 slim and it already has wireless connectivity. I restarted again and tried to download GoW (games with gold), but it wouldn't downlod. Restarted
    again, played Fallout then I got red dot. As you can tell, I restarted again and it was like everything was fine. I was on the XBL dashboard, but still couldn't download GoW. The Xbox couldn't even read my 325gb Xbox external hard drive, the 4gb internal hard
    drive, and the cloud storage.

I moved my external hard drive and fallout to my brother's xbox 360 slim, and I played fallout for a good 3-4 hours with no interruption.

Is my Xbox as good as gone? Is my Xbox 360 gone forever? :(

:)

JoMAMA3115, Apr 6, 2015
  2. Note Toddy
    Note Toddy Guest
    My Call Of Duty Ghost camo is gone

I logged on to my 360 and it was gone now its gone on my xbox one

Note Toddy, Apr 6, 2015
  3. my XBox is gone!

My XBox has disappeared! I want it back! But in the Store I read: you are the owner! That I know, but where is it? When I click on 'install' downloading starts, but is remains downloading. Please help me.

albert wessels, Apr 6, 2015
  4. Hawkeye OG
    Hawkeye OG Guest

Does it read your internal memory??

Hawkeye OG, Apr 6, 2015
  5. valkyrestorm Win User

Cant connect to xbox live since the new update

My 360 updated but now my profiles are gone and all my content is gone as well.
  6. Hawkeye OG Win User

Does it read your internal memory??
  7. Dogman Catboy Win User

All my X1 achievements have gone from my gamerscore

I have exactly the same problem. All my Xbox One achievements are gone. 360 stuff is still there.
  8. Truly Gears Win User

Achievement trasfers to xbox one and 360

I know but i just dont want to get my xbox one and play it and then go to 360 and my gamer score gone.
  9. Radiant Sword X Win User

Black panther suit missing (all Avengers character missing now)

Is it no longer available? If it's gone, then most likely, you are going to have to use an Xbox 360 to get the full functionality of the access to the avatar items for the old ones. I still have my Xbox 360 and I change my original avatar outfit there.
    But if some items are gone from the store, then it's gone. But if you already download it before, look under Download History. The list is long, but be patient and keep scrolling until you find the item you want to download.
Thema:

1. Is my Xbox 360 gone forever? - Similar Threads - 360 gone forever

2. Xbox 360 Profile Gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Profile Gone.: My Xbox 360 profile, "TRUsonofCaboose" does not have an Email on it nor Xbox Live. I was trying to mod my Half Life 2 saves (sorry if it's against the rules) when I finished binding commands. I...
  3. Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games I bought on the XBox 360 are gone!: At the time of the XBox 360, I purchased several titles through the store (virtual titles) and they no longer appear in my account on the PC. I don't have the Xbox 360 anymore, but games like...
  4. Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Game Recommendations feature is gone?: What happened to this feature? Im just curious. I saw this feature from 2013 to 2015, at Xbox 360 Dashboard games tab, and now i don't see it since 2016? Xbox 360 update history page on Xbox...
  5. Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft addons bought on xbox 360 gone: I´ve bought a new version of Minecraft today, and found out that my microsoft account has no dlcs for the game, despite the fact that I´ve bought many dlcs for the game on the xbox 360 many years...
  6. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...
  7. Burnout Paradise (XBox 360) Car Packs Gone Free?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Burnout Paradise (XBox 360) Car Packs Gone Free?: I've been playing a lot of Burnout Paradise for the Xbox 360 since the servers are scheduled to go down on August 1st. Doing matches and games with people, helping others get challenges done,...
  8. Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 Profiles and Storage Systems Gone: I went to play a game on my Xbox 360 Slim, and I noticed that all my profiles and storage systems do not show up. When I went in to look, there was some game data (very little though), and all of...
  9. All of my Xbox 360 accounts and game data is gone.

in XBoX on Consoles
    All of my Xbox 360 accounts and game data is gone.: I turned on my xbox, and all of my profiles and game data were gone. All it did was ask for an update. The update failed with this status code: 4476 0000 3080 0505 8007 0570 Please help....
  10. Xbox 360 guest account gone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 guest account gone: So it was 8/4/18 that i got xbox live gold for the first time and when i joined a few of my friends wanted to play online with me but they didn't have an account on my xbox, which then i told them...