Is my XBox console new?

Discus and support Is my XBox console new? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an XBox One X Metro Exodus bundle yesterday. There are two packing tapes on the outer bundle box, one in each side but the packing tape on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Umak, Mar 15, 2019 at 11:46 AM.

1. Umak
    Umak Guest

Is my XBox console new?

I got an XBox One X Metro Exodus bundle yesterday. There are two packing tapes on the outer bundle box, one in each side but the packing tape on the inside box was cut open. I am not sure if there was any issue or it was a return piece that was sold to me.
    I got it from Microsoft Store.

The console looked new and the codes for the games were not used. When setting up, I saw few flickering shots on the sceen but that went away after few seconds. I did not yet play any games on the console.

The consile was setup and I did register the console to check on the warrenty which was given as 8/4/2020. I thought the warrenty was only for an year and should have been valid only till 3/12/2020.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

:)

2. NuAngel Win User

they stole my xbox console

Unbelievable. I had always been under the impression that changing your password on at account.live.com would make it so that Xbox Live would prompt you when I tried to sign on. But I just tested it and that's
    not the case.

In fact, the console provides an option to CLEAR or RESET your Live ID password from the Dashboard!!

This is astounding, and a gaping hole in security. Wow. I suddenly feel so much less secure! Thanks for the lesson, An Xbox Dude.

3. XxMILLER7IMExX2 Win User

Is there a console ban on my xbox?

It's been 4 days and no reply? What is the reason for no reply. why post in here for help? When they don't even reply back.
  4. waleczny69 Win User

my home xbox console

you can bring back my home xbox consoles because I have reached the limit of 5 in my account on xbox, ""
  5. waleczny69 Win User

my home xbox console

you could bring them back to my account because I've reached the limit of 5 demos
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Is my XBox console new?

Hello Umak,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can register the device and check the warranty on

device support
    . Warranty starts the day you purchased it and you get 1 year. If the warranty is anything other than that you can request a call from support to file a warranty dispute, this will adjust the warranty to your purchase date.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Is my XBox console new?

1. Is my XBox console new? - Similar Threads - console

2. Google console?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Google console?: I have been hearing recently that tomorrow google is set to open up about a potential console product that may be releasing soon I want to know what Xbox is going to do to keep up with the...
  3. Console Requires Internet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console Requires Internet?: I am not able to set up my console without internet. I want a console that doesn't require internet like the Xbox 360. baf88bed-19cd-4886-847f-e3e274d2d058
  4. Power Brick or Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Power Brick or Console: Xbox one will not turn on. Disconect power brick from console then unplug power brick from power. Connect power to power brick. Yellow light comes on and stays on. Plug power brick to console and...
  5. console ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    console ban: my friend added an account to my xbox then changed the profile picture to some innapropriate content now im banned on all accounts for a montha dn i dont know if there is a way to get my main...
  6. Console lock

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console lock: My conacon was stolen today, i was just wondering if theres a way to find my console the moment it connects to Wi-Fi? 7b4832cc-e0a3-4cc2-a9f0-6dad02241bd5
  7. Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Part of my progression errased after an update of the console (far cry new dawn): Hello, I've been playing fracry new dawn for the last couple weeks and a new update came out for the xbox one during that time. I put i back to later and played during a few days offline. Once I...
  8. World's most powerful console, or most expensive paperweight?

in XBoX Accessibility
    World's most powerful console, or most expensive paperweight?: Cant sign in, cant start a game, and all support.xbox.com says is social and gaming are "limited" but everything else is fine. Why would that even be a "feature" .... I dont need your obviously...
  9. ipv6 unavailable on just one console

in XBoX on Consoles
    ipv6 unavailable on just one console: I have 4 x1's in the house. 3 of them use ipv6, but the fourth one does not have that option. Any ideas? My ISP (obviously) supports ipv6 (since 3 of them use it), my router supports it, I've...
  10. Poor console performance again.....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Poor console performance again.....: So ive had 2 issues with the xbox x in the past 2-3 months relating to either saved data or the console just not doing snything. The first problem came from the console freezing all the time and i...