Is my XBox console new?

Discus and support Is my XBox console new? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got an XBox One X Metro Exodus bundle yesterday. There are two packing tapes on the outer bundle box, one in each side but the packing tape on the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Umak, Mar 15, 2019.

1. Umak
    Umak Guest

Is my XBox console new?

I got an XBox One X Metro Exodus bundle yesterday. There are two packing tapes on the outer bundle box, one in each side but the packing tape on the inside box was cut open. I am not sure if there was any issue or it was a return piece that was sold to me.
    I got it from Microsoft Store.

The console looked new and the codes for the games were not used. When setting up, I saw few flickering shots on the sceen but that went away after few seconds. I did not yet play any games on the console.

The consile was setup and I did register the console to check on the warrenty which was given as 8/4/2020. I thought the warrenty was only for an year and should have been valid only till 3/12/2020.

Any suggestions please?

Thanks

:)

2. NuAngel Win User

they stole my xbox console

Unbelievable. I had always been under the impression that changing your password on at account.live.com would make it so that Xbox Live would prompt you when I tried to sign on. But I just tested it and that's
    not the case.

In fact, the console provides an option to CLEAR or RESET your Live ID password from the Dashboard!!

This is astounding, and a gaping hole in security. Wow. I suddenly feel so much less secure! Thanks for the lesson, An Xbox Dude.

3. XxMILLER7IMExX2 Win User

Is there a console ban on my xbox?

It's been 4 days and no reply? What is the reason for no reply. why post in here for help? When they don't even reply back.
  4. waleczny69 Win User

my home xbox console

you can bring back my home xbox consoles because I have reached the limit of 5 in my account on xbox, ""
  5. waleczny69 Win User

my home xbox console

you could bring them back to my account because I've reached the limit of 5 demos
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

Is my XBox console new?

Hello Umak,

Thanks for coming to the forums. You can register the device and check the warranty on

device support
    . Warranty starts the day you purchased it and you get 1 year. If the warranty is anything other than that you can request a call from support to file a warranty dispute, this will adjust the warranty to your purchase date.

When you go to Contact Us to get it to request a chat follow these steps:

• Step 1 ----select Xbox One
    • Step 2 ----select see other options then subscription changes
    • Step 3-----select show contact options

Step 4 ----select request call from support

Once they call explain the issue and they will be able to help you. Note that these options regularly change so just keep selecting something that gives request a call from support as a contact option.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Brad
Thema:

Is my XBox console new?

1. Is my XBox console new? - Similar Threads - console

2. Controller xbox one non si associa e console non si connette [Translation-Xbox one...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller xbox one non si associa e console non si connette [Translation-Xbox one...: Ciao a tutti Da qualche giorno il controller dell'x box one non si associa più alla console. La console stessa poi non si connette più in automatico al wi-fi. Quando premo il tasto laterale...
  3. Console switching off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console switching off: Hi, My sons xbox is switching on but then turning off straight away. Does anyone know if I can fix this or if I need to buy him another one? Thanks af71652d-a9a7-460f-82af-47ce6b0fcf85
  4. Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home'

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home': Xbox One S All-Digital Edition and 'two xbox one consoles at home' Since the Xbox One S Digital Edition is just like a "normal" Xbox One with just the disc drive removed, all the issues discussed...
  5. Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Survival Evolved Console Commands for Xbox One on PC dedicated server not working?: I'm using my PC to host a dedicated server for my friends and I, but play it through my Xbox One. I'm having an issue with the bloom and the light shafts and the sky quality causing issues with...
  6. Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One Rocket league echange item entre comptes connectés sur la même console: Bonjour, Je joue au jeu Rocket league depuis quelques mois, étant un joueur plutôt assidu j'ai souscrit au Rocket pass, mais également créer quelques Item en utilisant le "trade" possible sur le...
  7. XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE: XBOX GOLD WAS PENDING NOW SAYS ACTIVE BUT NOT WORKING STILL VIA CONSOLE Funds were not in account at the time, funds are in now, but it said pending payment via the website, then says active!!!...
  8. Console do Xbox one não liga! Xbox one Consoles does not turn on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console do Xbox one não liga! Xbox one Consoles does not turn on: Portugues: Meu console do Xbox one não está ligando. Já tentei todas as opções de reparo. Gostaria de enviar meu Xbox, que não está na garantia, para reparo no Brasil. Ao tentar gerar a ordem...
  9. Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console in guarantee repair does not turn on anymore.: It's been a few days since my console arrived from repairing service, the original problem was a turning off issue due to fan malfunction. When the console arrived it made no sound and did not...
  10. Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one console- audio hdmi out only via seconde hdmi tv in: Is possible to only audio out in tv HDMI in ? To split picture and audio 7.1 en beyond 6803a7f2-f8ea-458a-b1e7-56976a2c8204