Is my Xbox One dying?

Discus and support Is my Xbox One dying? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; it says local save files can't load, all streaming apps won't load in anymore and using the home button has become delayed and slow. And when I restart... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Blu3 Eclipse, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Blu3 Eclipse
    Blu3 Eclipse Guest

Is my Xbox One dying?

it says local save files can't load, all streaming apps won't load in anymore and using the home button has become delayed and slow. And when I restart it I get stuck on the green loading screen for a very long time. I've had it since 2014 and the
    problems have only come up recently. With the local save files not coming up confuses me because I use an external hard drive for all my games.

:)

Blu3 Eclipse, Aug 24, 2020
  2. TAVlS Win User

My xbox one

Same here. I am not in the preview program.
  3. donnyh83 Win User

My xbox one

I had the same thing happen to me, I turned my Xbox One S on and it acted like a new console. I have had it since launch.
  4. Ryan Adair Win User

On my xbox one

I'm kinda upset about this because we have tried "extended power cycle on the system and router and this does not solve this issue
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

On my xbox one

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend completing an extended power cycle on the network and console. We will provide steps on how to complete that process. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for five minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your Xbox One console:
    3. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select Settings.
    5. Select Restart console.
    6. Select Yes to confirm.

Note If you’re unable to access the guide, or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
      Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
      Xbox button on the console again to restart.
    7. After five minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    8. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Ryan Adair Win User

On my xbox one

I ran the Test Mutiplayer connection and it said this" Back up and try again. If it still doesnt work, there may be a problem with your network." But all other devices can and do connect
Thema:

Is my Xbox One dying?

1. Is my Xbox One dying? - Similar Threads - dying

2. Xbox dying?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dying?: my xbox one worked phenomenal until a few days ago. I packed it up, wrapped in bubble wrap and moved to a new location. Upon hooking it up it cuts on , then Shuts its self off at minimum 6 times...
  3. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX on Mobile
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: I need to recover my emai; 6e3b6ce0-4fea-4da2-b82c-925cb71452b9
  4. dying light

in XBoX Games and Apps
    dying light: I recently bought dying light and all of its extra content and as soon as it starts to load it goes off to the home screen no warnings why iv reset/restarted/uninstalled/game/profile i have plenty...
  5. My Second Xbox One Died 3 Months Before New Console Generation

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Second Xbox One Died 3 Months Before New Console Generation: All due respect, but--depending on how my current situation pans out--I am done with Microsoft and moving to Sony this Fall. I was a 360 owner for several years, then purchased my first Xbox One...
  6. I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can’t play Dying Light Multiplayer Because It says due to past behavior I can’t play...: I load in to dying light first thing this morning and I see i cant play multiplayer because or my past behavior a7e77d47-26a0-42e2-81e2-f7de5f7c300d
  7. Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem signing into Minecraft on my Android Tablet, but can sign into my *** Die...: Hi. A few days ago, I had to change ISP providers and had to re-log into all my accounts. I had purchased Minecraft for my Samsung Android tablet months ago, and had no issues signing in and...
  8. Xbox is dying and it's the fault of the leadership. Lack of AAA exclusives. Forced...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is dying and it's the fault of the leadership. Lack of AAA exclusives. Forced...: For real though who the hell is making decisions in this company? Are they trying to kill this brand? You're a quarter of a trillion dollar company and you can't figure out how to invest in more...
  9. 7 days to die..

in XBoX on Consoles
    7 days to die..: First off, i want to start out by saying my wife and i LOVE 7dtd. BUT the fact that the game is so bugged on xbox, (base disappearing all the time, constant crashes and etc) is very bad. esp since...
  10. *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

in XBoX Games and Apps
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***: how do i see what was played on my xbox one console yesterda? As well as the exact time ? c098da30-a282-44db-8cb0-f1b410cae24c