Is my Xbox one overheating?

Discus and support Is my Xbox one overheating? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i turned on my Xbox and started to load a game, then it make a loud crackling sound and shut off. It has been feeling alil hotter than usual. Should... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dusty5210, Aug 15, 2019.

1. Dusty5210
    Dusty5210 Guest

So i turned on my Xbox and started to load a game, then it make a loud crackling sound and shut off. It has been feeling alil hotter than usual. Should I take it apart and try to clean it or what?

:)

Dusty5210, Aug 15, 2019
  2. TAVlS Win User

My xbox one

Same here. I am not in the preview program.
  3. donnyh83 Win User

My xbox one

I had the same thing happen to me, I turned my Xbox One S on and it acted like a new console. I have had it since launch.
  4. Ryan Adair Win User

On my xbox one

I'm kinda upset about this because we have tried "extended power cycle on the system and router and this does not solve this issue
  5. XBF Leonzo G Win User

On my xbox one

Hello Ryan,

Thank you for keeping us updated. We recommend completing an extended power cycle on the network and console. We will provide steps on how to complete that process. Be sure to let us know the results!

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for five minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.
    2. Restart your Xbox One console:
    3. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    4. Select Settings.
    5. Select Restart console.
    6. Select Yes to confirm.

Note If you’re unable to access the guide, or if the console appears to be frozen, press and hold the
      Xbox button on the console for 10 seconds, until the console turns off. After the console shuts down, touch the
      Xbox button on the console again to restart.
    7. After five minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
    8. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  6. Ryan Adair Win User

On my xbox one

I ran the Test Mutiplayer connection and it said this" Back up and try again. If it still doesnt work, there may be a problem with your network." But all other devices can and do connect
Thema:

1. Is my Xbox one overheating? - Similar Threads - overheating

2. Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Citadel forged with fire overheating shut down: my console will fully shut down it says overheat it but it didn't I have good airflow and everything it's only this game that does it is there any way to fix it I uninstalled it four times...
  3. Xbox one x overheating and shutting off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x overheating and shutting off: I am having problems with my xbox one x overheating and shutting off when I play star wars jedi fallen order. After playing for 5 minutes it will shut off. None of my other games will do this. My...
  4. Laptop overheating when playing games

in XBoX on Windows
    Laptop overheating when playing games: Recently my laptop, which is a surface book 2, has started to overheat when I play the game Destiny 2. I've had this game for months and cannot remember this happening at any other time. But now...
  5. Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands 3 overheating Xbox one x: I just wanted to post that borderlands 3 is causing my Xbox one x to overheat. I realize it's a known issue so I figured that the more people that post this might cause this to be fixed....
  6. Update on “Overheating Xbox”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Update on “Overheating Xbox”: So as some may know my xbox one turns off when playing NBA 2k20, well it only turns off when active within the game. I can sit in “neighborhood” for hours on end it is when i actually start a...
  7. Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X overheating on certain games. Perfect ventilation was going to try to follow...: [IMG] submitted by /u/BrunoFernandes2 [link] [comments]
  8. Xbob One X overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbob One X overheating: Hello, I bought my xbox a month ago and now, after about an hour of play, specifically AC Revelation, the console overheats and freezes. I can go home but if I choose any other game the console...
  9. Xbox One “Overheating”

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One “Overheating”: Here is my situation, For two weeks now my xbox one has started to “overheat” when I play NBA 2K20 I know it is not a normal case because it onky happens when I play that particular game. I’ve...
  10. Xbox One X Overheating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Overheating: I'm having "Overheating" issues with my xbox one x, is quoted because, today I turned on my xbox one, launched CoD Modern Warfare and all seemed fine, the moment I pressed Warzone, fan went crazy...