Is Narrator available in india region

Discus and support Is Narrator available in india region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi Is Narrator available in india region ? Is Narrator available in india region. When i enable narrator, it's not reading the elements with in the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Inception TVHyd testing, Aug 1, 2019.

1. Is Narrator available in india region

Hi

Is Narrator available in india region ?

Is Narrator available in india region. When i enable narrator, it's not reading the elements with in the app. It's reading only outside the app

Thanks

:)

Inception TVHyd testing, Aug 1, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Inception,

Unfortunately the Narrator feature on the Xbox console will not work with these apps. Most likely reason is for example YouTube, it would be hard for the Narrator to keep up with someone watching someone stream, a game tip etc. The narrator will work with

Movies and TV app and also to watch live TV
    as Amber mentioned earlier.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. choppyseize Win User

Hello

Please don't ask the same question in different threads. People have already given answers in your original post.
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Inception TVHyd testing,

Please refer back to XBF Amber's and XBF Brad's responses. Narrator does not work with third party apps, like the ones you mentioned. Narrator is only used with first party apps like OneGuide or Microsoft Movies & TV and when navigating the Xbox menus.

Apologies, but what you are looking for is not possible.
  5. Inception TVHyd test Win User

Youtube, Youtube TV , Amazon Prime apps,
  6. Inception TVHyd test Win User

Thanks for your reply. I am using Youtube, Youtube TV , Amazon Prime apps.
Thema:

1. Is Narrator available in india region - Similar Threads - Narrator available india

2. Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Narrator stuck on in Gamepass games: So, my problem I am having is games, first part games to be exact, that I download via gamepass have the narrator stuck on. I have held down the X button and checked to ensure it was off there and...
  3. Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decider vs. Overseer: your role in a narrative-driven game: virtually every game is story driven and because of this, the player's actions don't really have any real impact on the ending, after all, the player eventually wins and the bad guys lose. some...
  4. Minecraft narrator

in XBoX on Consoles
    Minecraft narrator: How can I delete the narrator from my Minecraft game? The narrator is disabled on my xbox one. But whenever I play Minecraft I get the narrator. It does not come on for any other game except...
  5. Is Narrator available in india region

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is Narrator available in india region: Is Narrator available in india region. When i enable narrator, it's not reading the elements with in the app. It's reading only outside the app e2ee59d6-5b23-4d0e-8495-f373629f21a6
  6. Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.

in XboX Insiders
    Narrator mode stuck on Minecraft bedrock edition.: I have no clue how this happened but one thing I do know is that I never turned narrator mode on, and narrator mode is only on Minecraft, just Minecraft, not on the home screen or anywhere else....
  7. Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    Narrator/voice over on xbox 360 movies: Hi guys just wondering if anyone knows how to turn off the voice over/Narrator describing eveything that goes on in the movies i try and watch on my xbox 360 movies/tv?...
  8. How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to totally shutdown or uninstall narrator in minecarft OR windows10: win7 is ok , only win10 have this bug, that is the issus! casue the minecraft have no hotkey setting to set the narrator off or on, only have the defalut hotkey B but i always use b for other...
  9. How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you stop movie narrator in XBox 360?: All of a sudden on 2 of my 40 purchased XBox 360 movies now have a woman’s voice describing EVERYTHING that happens on screen in between dialogue and i cant stop it. Everyone else that has asked...
  10. Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Turn off Movie Narrator on xBox 360!!: I just rented a movie on Microsoft Movies and TV - a voice is narrating everything that is happening on the screen, and I can't figure out how to make it stop. I have xBox 360, NOT XBox One. Help!...