Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...

Discus and support Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So this game is on the Xbox Backwards compatibility list. If I go to the online store via PC I can see that it is 'Already purchased'. But I can't... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AngryEyebrows, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...

So this game is on the Xbox Backwards compatibility list. If I go to the online store via PC I can see that it is 'Already purchased'.

But I can't find it if I search on my Xbox and its not showing up in my 'installed' or 'ready to install' library (I have ensured that I am not filtering on Xbox One games).

I'm guessing if I can't search for it in the store its probably not been made available in AUS?

:)

AngryEyebrows, Nov 4, 2019
  2. AngryEyebrows Win User

Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not showing on Xbox library.

3. Smwutches Win User

Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not showing on Xbox library.

4. Th3 Tater Win User

How can I gain either 1 lousy achievement point, or 6 lousy achievement points?

Super Puzzle Fighter HD has a 6 point achievement JUST for using Akuma.
  5. DonnaHarris2 Win User

Retrieve Jigsaw puzzles previously purchased

I would like to retrieve all the jigsaw puzzles that I have purchased from the Microsoft store. Please tell me how I can do that as the Microsoft store does not show the puzzles that I have purchased from them. I would like to have them re-installed.
  6. Minago2 Win User
Thema:

Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not...

1. Is Puzzle Fighter HD(Xbox 360) available in all regions? Previously purchased but not... - Similar Threads - Puzzle Fighter 360

2. Microsoft solitare puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft solitare puzzles: When I try to do a puzzle the ad goes into a eternal loop when loading. If I manage to bypass the loop the puzzles ??freezes up in about 30 seconds. This has been happening for the last several...
  3. the bomb dispoal puzzle on daily chaleges will not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the bomb dispoal puzzle on daily chaleges will not load: when you click on the daily challenge bomb disposal it will not load up 7212280f-0941-420b-8ccd-0275e8868eb4
  4. Magic jigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Magic jigsaw puzzles: When I click on a puzzle to play, an add plays in a smaller box than usual, when the add has ended I cannot click the add off. With the add stuck on screen I cannot play the jigsaw puzzle I...
  5. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games - Word Jumble puzzle unsolvable: Hi! I've tried in vain to find where I can report this glitch. The World 9, puzzle 47 bonus puzzle in unsolvable. See below... [img] Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!...
  6. Troubleshoot with magic gigsaw puzzles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Troubleshoot with magic gigsaw puzzles: Days ago I installed Magig jigsaw puzzles ad I played it for some time. It was great fun. Suddenly, fun was gone... no game ran... So I uninstalled the game. Lateron I tried again and I verify...
  7. When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?

in XBoX on Windows
    When are you going to put more puzzles in Microsoft Jigsaw?: I have paid to not receive ads on Microsoft Jigsaw but there are no new puzzles to download. When are you going to load new puzzles? It says there are new puzzles but when I click it just says new...
  8. crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    crossword puzzles in Microsoft ultimate word games: I have played all of the puzzles and am stuck - cannot get any new crossword puzzle sin the ultimate word games. the other games seem to go on okay. Microsoft support has not provided any answers...
  9. Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Puzzle Fighter HD had over 2000 votes before the name was changed USER VOTE PROBLEM: The voting system on UserVoice now refers to the game as this: Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo The problem is that ever since Backwards Compatibility started, it was known as Puzzle Fighter HD....
  10. Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix Backwards Compatibility Help: Good Afternoon Xbox Community, I have been trying to install one of my favorite old school Capcom games, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD Remix, but found out that it is not currently backwards...