Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed?

Discus and support Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by henrypalmz, Jun 11, 2021.

1. henrypalmz
    henrypalmz Guest

I had Rage 2 running perfectly for a while then opened nvidia overlay and all of a sudden crashed and I can not even open the game, as soon as I do I get the error report window. Tried every way on the internet to fix it to no avail. I don't seem to be the only one either from the reviews on the Microsoft store.

Can anyone help?

Are Microsoft and Bethesda even looking at fixing it at all? Seems to have been happening since January this year according to the reviews and doesn't look like anything has been done about it.

Have the crash reports if that helps anyone and my pc specs are right up there so I know they aren't the problem as every other game works and runs perfectly.

:)

henrypalmz, Jun 11, 2021
  2. chemicalsora Win User

CS:GO got delayed, so now what...

Played MW3 ever since I took a break from CoDs to beat Gears 2. Ugh, I'm ready to skip to BLOPS 2.

And Joe heard me raging, too. T_T
  3. PeanutGallery29 Win User

Just Asking.

I go to division 2 when i start raging
  4. Pyrosplayhouse Win User

What Post Apocalyptic game will be the best?

As excited as i am for new dawn, i feel like rage 2 and metro are going to blow it out of the water. Really looking forward to them all but Rage 2 deff stands out to me!
  5. dainja raas Win User

This Bugs me so Bad

@TheRightfulKing , if ever I get in a game on your team I would purposely go 1 for 13 just to hear you rage.
  6. RedCarGamer Win User

Rage 2 codes redeemed but not installed

Go directly to store, and search for RAGE 2 and see if appears the install option.
Thema:

1. Is Rage 2 ever going to be fixed? - Similar Threads - Rage ever going

2. Dragon ball raging blast 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball raging blast 2: Hi, I have an Xbox 360 game I'm trying to download called dragon ball raging blast 2, I can't find it please help. bba8ad83-1ccc-4b16-af6f-0cf3cac34a3f
  3. Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....

in XboX Insiders
    Just rage uninstalled Horizon 4 as it keeps causing Series X controller disconnection....: [IMG] submitted by /u/viniciusrsouza [link] [comments]
  4. Dragon ball raging blast 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dragon ball raging blast 2: hola buenas, necesito ayuda para poder comprar el juego dragon ball z raging blast 2 para la xbox 360 y no encuentro nada por ninguna parte, soy de chile, donde puedo encotrar el juego?? [Mod...
  5. Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]

in XBoX on Windows
    Save de Rage 2 do Xbox não sincroniza com PC[Save from Xbox Rage 2 does not sync with PC]: Caros, instalei Rage 2 do PC pelo Gamepass e não consigo sincronizar o meu save do Xbox. A minha versão do Rage 2 do Xbox foi comprada, não é do gamepass. [translation-Dear, I installed Rage 2...
  6. RAGE 2 will not load up.

in XBoX on Windows
    RAGE 2 will not load up.: Hey! So I downloaded RAGE 2 from the Xbox Game Pass. The first time I booted it up, the game ran fine and all then I deleted it for my own reasons. I redownloaded the game weeks later and now...
  7. Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to launch Rage 2 on Xbox PC app: I installed Rage 2 from Xbox app for PC using the Xbox Game Pass. But now I can't launch the game. I tried launching through the Xbox app, as well as from Start menu entry. As soon I launch the...
  8. Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 from Microsoft Store (Xbox Game Pass PC) not launching.: Trying to get this game to launch has been rough, and I have read a dozen posts like this one through the web about the same issue (dating back all the way to 2019). From what I can conclude, the...
  9. Rage 2 has stopped working..

in XBoX on Windows
    Rage 2 has stopped working..: Does anybody solved this problem? I downloaded rage 2 from xbox game pass, but whenever i tried to launch , ghis error came? Plz somebody help me f8d6a4cc-1b83-497d-b424-7a26153c9852
  10. Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't respond to power on commands, but the fan rages on: I was just playing the red dead redemption 2 campaign when out of nowhere my xbox one original cut out. There was a very quiet pop sound as if a fuse or something had gone. But after it turning...