Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

Discus and support Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Thomas Student, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

Why is Remote Play with Xbox Series S/X to compatible Windows 10 PCs/Surface Books not possible. Remote Play Function in the Xbox Menu is marked active. I am Ultimate Game Pass User and the Remote Play is advertised within this service. Remote Play
    with Xbox ONE X is working perfect since Years already. Could the new Xbox Series Consoles be broken with this function or may be not compatible to it's own (Windows) Eco System ?

:)

Thomas Student, Jan 13, 2021
  2. dempup Win User

Xbox game pass on multiple devices

Yes sir. EA Play will be added to Game Pass Ultimate on 10. November along side the Series S/X launch.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Confusion regarding Game Pass + EA Play

Yes, since you are a Game Pass for PC subscriber, you will also get EA Play included in that subscription. You will not need to purchase Ultimate. "This means Ultimate members can enjoy EA Play on Xbox
    One, Xbox Series X and S, and Windows 10 PCs, and Xbox Game Pass for PC members get EA Play on Windows 10. "
  4. Anunnaaki Win User

Game pass ultimate

Good news!

Game Pass ultimate will work with both your Xbox One and Xbox Series X.

Since you have Ultimate, it also works on your PC (if you have one) as well.

No need for a new subscription. Just log into the same Microsoft account on both consoles.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

question about Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate can be used on Xbox One, Windows 10, Android (Cloud Gaming) & Xbox Series X|S The subscription is tied to your account, not the console.
  6. Smwutches Win User

The Medium

Spencer said all generations of games will work on the Series S/X and Microsoft Studio games will be released on Game Pass day 1 for both the One and Series S/X. The Medium is not a Microsoft Studios title so the publishers/developers have decided to release
    it for the Series S/X.
Thema:

Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ?

1. Is remote Play (Game Pass Ultimate) with new Xbox Series (S/X) not working anymore ? - Similar Threads - remote Play Game

2. Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry

in XboX Insiders
    Remote Play to Xbox Series X really blurry: Hello, I have an xbox series x and when playing remote play and there is movement the image on my tablet is really blurry. When I stand still it is ok. I haven't found any settings I can change...
  3. Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!

in XboX Insiders
    Video and Audio Streaming ONLY! Option (NOT) Remote Play! In New Game Streaming App (beta)!: Please add the ability to the new xbox game streaming app (beta) allowing us to simply stream the games video and audio ONLY! Without forcing us to connect a bluetooth enabled controller and...
  4. Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?

in XboX Insiders
    Do I have to install game to xbox before I can play it on my phone via streaming/remote play?: I'm wanting to play the xbox on my phone with a razor kishi, the game I want to play isn't on cloud but requires the disk to be in the console in order for me to play it.. The console is switched...
  5. Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Remote Play - Backwards Compatibility games: Anyone know the current stance on backwards compatibility titles being available to stream via REMOTE play? Currently you can play these titles on the windows 10 companion app. Anyone know if this...
  6. 360 games remote play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 games remote play: so im looking to use 360 games on remote play when this happens 41c6c5fc-47a1-4cd0-8293-baba3a67f4f4
  7. Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox App (beta): it would be nice to have a "remote play" option on the game page: [IMG] submitted by /u/AS_Empire [link] [comments]
  8. Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud Gaming and Remote Play Discussions: New flair and a change to the weekly threads!: Thank you, Xbox Insiders, for all of the feedback you've given throughout the weekly Game Streaming Feedback and Discussion threads. The Xbox Insider Program and the Cloud Gaming team (aka,...
  9. How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play Jackbox games with friends/family remotely: Recently, Jackbox Games published a guide about playing games with family/friends remotely, as well as with anyone. Given the current situation regarding social distancing and the fact that The...
  10. My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My son has XBox One; Can I use my PC to play XBox games with him remotely using an internet...: My son has an XBox, and we enjoy playing together. But when he is living at his Mom's, we both then have internet connections and I wonder if it is possible for him to use his XBox and Game Pass...