Is Roblox Down Worldwide?

Discus and support Is Roblox Down Worldwide? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried connecting to Roblox on my Xbox one but it is showing me a server error. I also uninstalled and installed the application as said in this... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Edwardrobertss, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Is Roblox Down Worldwide?

I tried connecting to Roblox on my Xbox one but it is showing me a server error. I also uninstalled and installed the application as said in this

article
    . My internet is working fine. Is someone else experiencing the same issue, Is Roblox down worldwide?

:)

Edwardrobertss, Nov 26, 2020
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

It seems some users are having issues with the game. I'm sure the developers of Roblox are aware and are working on it.
  3. xNikolex Win User

won’t let me join

Roblox games go down often usually for updates and fixes. Try logging in now it might be back up.
  4. TE33ER Win User

Found xbox admin abusing powers, or a hacker. What do i do???

I think this would be down to Roblox not xbox. I don't believe anyone from xbox would behave like that.
  5. Peter R Fleming Win User

Roblox chat

What I meant by Roblox Developer is someone that works for Roblox and develops the Roblox game engine and platform not someone that makes games using the Roblox game engine.

Additionally try reaching out to roblox support.
  6. jerbear30ky Win User

Roblox

it might a glitch with roblox send a report with roblox
Thema:

1. Is Roblox Down Worldwide? - Similar Threads - Roblox Down Worldwide

2. Hey, I am continously getting roblox error 901 on my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey, I am continously getting roblox error 901 on my xbox one: The error msg i m gettin is like: Authentication Error: Trouble communicating with Roblox servers. Please try again later. (Error Code: 901). 9ed94fd3-15f7-4b19-be7a-f439380f8bf4
  3. Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game bar not recording roblox in full screen: I am trying to record my game with xbox game bar. But ever since like December it wouldn't record my game in full screen. I am not using the MS store app to play roblox, i am using the web player....
  4. Microsoft Rewards Roblox Gift Cards gone again????

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Rewards Roblox Gift Cards gone again????: Please stop waiting my time, keep the Roblox gift card or dont, it came on, it came off, it came back on again and now its off again, I dont care about any of the other rewards other than the...
  5. Roblox on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox on Xbox: Will text chat ever be added back to Roblox? I want it back because I want to see what others are saying. 6276f067-ba27-42f0-bcda-38402f87b8e3
  6. Roblox error code 901

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox error code 901: So me and a few of my friends have been experiencing error code 901 with Roblox. I've tried resetting my Xbox twice, re-installed Roblox, changed my Gamertag, updated Roblox, tried with a...
  7. Roblox Error Code 110

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Error Code 110: Despite allowing all permissions that Roblox requests be allowed I'm still unable to join games on Roblox Xbox one edition. For some reason it keeps saying that the game I'm trying to join is not...
  8. Error 103 ROBLOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 103 ROBLOX: hello I have a roblox problem the error is called 103 but I already see all the solutions and they do not work please help me 4429f019-dfcc-4f76-a763-ff1554f29f54
  9. Roblox Chat

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Chat: Hello, i was wondering why the roblox chat has been disabled on xbox? I normally love communicating with a vast amount of users on roblox using my mobile but i cannot find anything on xbox that...
  10. Roblox error after setting up Family Sharing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Roblox error after setting up Family Sharing: I have set up an account twice using the family sharing for my kids and Roblox will work at first but then a notice pops up and says "Fix this on the web, There's a problem with your account Fix...