Is savini Jason still available to get?

Discus and support Is savini Jason still available to get? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had this game almost since day one and just want this skin does anyone know how to get it in August 30 2019 b54be9c3-ba93-4f99-b096-e91ba3d89e00 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxwolf560xx, Sep 2, 2019.

1. xxwolf560xx
    xxwolf560xx Guest

I've had this game almost since day one and just want this skin does anyone know how to get it in August 30 2019

:)

xxwolf560xx, Sep 2, 2019
  2. BrayBrayHulk Win User

Really want my Savini Skin Jason so bad

Want my Savini Jason really bad
    I want the savini Jason real bad cause i am amazed at the skin including the kills.
  3. CT 3005 Trix Win User

Savini jason was an exclusive skin for kickstarter backers only howevrer there used to be an exploit that has now been patched so to answer your question no
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

Does not appear to be no. The game is available and one DLC slay away adventure camp.
  5. AngelObullets Win User

SAVINI JASON

They did have a page about this issue and have a contact location on the link I sent you, So you can contact them if you are not pleased with the answer was given about the backing of the game.
  6. DapperCrane Win User

SAVINI JASON

I bought the game under the false advertisement that a single player campaign was to be added after the delayed launch. Last I heard there isn't going to be any campaign and I've grown bored with it long ago.
Thema:

1. Is savini Jason still available to get? - Similar Threads - savini Jason still

2. SAVINI JASON

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SAVINI JASON: I WAS A BACKER AND I NEVER GOT SAVINI JASON I NEED HELP IM REALLY MAD ce83a310-33fe-4b46-9892-eb804639ddd3
  3. 2Wire: can i gameshare with anybody for tom savini friday the 13th?

in XboX Networking Hardware
    2Wire: can i gameshare with anybody for tom savini friday the 13th?: 2Wire (Modems/Gateways): can i gameshare with anybody for tom savini friday the 13th? can i gameshare for tom savini 61bade70-896c-4791-bfeb-a08975b54a0a
  4. Really want my Savini Skin Jason so bad

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Really want my Savini Skin Jason so bad: Want my Savini Jason really bad 27aae5e7-57ce-48c4-9738-6d81c968965a
  5. savini jason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    savini jason: donated to kick starter but did,nt get savini jason gun media if you are reading this give me a free savini jason skin really mad about 6faf8f89-4c52-416d-a608-eb9dd25a07ad
  6. Welcome deaf and hard of hearing join us Friday the 13th Game. Good team and Kill Jason..

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Welcome deaf and hard of hearing join us Friday the 13th Game. Good team and Kill Jason..: deaf and hard of hearing only e4d3ae7c-3d8f-43ff-94a9-49ace3d18dc8
  7. [Guide] How to Play Friday the 13th as Jason

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Guide] How to Play Friday the 13th as Jason: Friday the 13th The Game can be fun for experienced players but not everyone knows the ins and outs to surviving and slaying in the game. Here are a few tips for playing as Jason 1. As Jason,...
  8. why won't Jason work I can play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won't Jason work I can play?: i downloaded Jason and it won't let me play d1a3fd72-947f-4674-af29-fa5ed8f1a1e3
  9. Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jason: so I contact Microsoft with a problem and I'm talking to this guy. His name is Jason. JASON IS THE BEST MICROSOFT SUPPORT EVER!!! He helped me through everything, was patient, funny. He was the...
  10. Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone need Private Match players for Friday the 13th the Game? Let's hunt Jason: My Quick Play multiplayer lobby has been EMPTY for an hour, except for me! Where the Friday the 13th players at? Hit me up if you need someone to join a Private Match until Gun Media, Illfonic...