Is searching for products under a specific price possible?

Discus and support Is searching for products under a specific price possible? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just want to spend the £1.49 I have sitting in my account. Is there any way to filter products based on price? 72012568-de44-4561-b122-de725f4f3b85 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HydroWither, Jan 7, 2019.

1. HydroWither
    HydroWither Guest

I just want to spend the £1.49 I have sitting in my account. Is there any way to filter products based on price?

:)

HydroWither, Jan 7, 2019
  2. brandiesel1 Win User

I do not think so, but I remember years ago you could search for games under 10 bucks. It would be cool to have.
  3. choppyseize Win User

Also keep in mind there are taxes and surcharges for every purchase. You may just want to search 99 cent items.
  4. Ambassador Zemi Win User

You can't search for games in a certain price range on your Xbox one console. But if you go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/new/games/xbox and sign
    in using your Xbox email and password. Then scroll down scroll down the filters on the left hand side of the page you should see a option to filter the prices.

If you find a game you like on this site you can purchase it digitally on the site and it will be added to your game list on your console. So long as you used your xbox account info to sign in.

Hope this helps, have a great day!!!
  5. Arminator Win User

While it's not possible to search for a specific price on the official store website, you can try to use the

True Achievements store list
    , and sort the list through the Price column.

That way, you can check the "latest" products on the Xbox stores in ascending order in regards to the price, and stop browsing, if the items start to get more expensive than 1.49 Pounds.
  6. baltyofgod Win User

Hi, I'm really sorry, refunds no restraint on the xbox you must always check microsoft outlook where you have your profile in microsoft. sorry that I write now because the email one month within a certain time limit for reimbursement. Sorry
Thema:

1. Is searching for products under a specific price possible? - Similar Threads - searching products under

2. Error when searching Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error when searching Xbox store: hi. I was searching for The Grand Tour game but when i clicked enter on the search it says page code not be loaded and it comes up with Code: 0x80131505. Please help. Is it being ficed or...
  3. Mini controller cable faulty - Dont know what to search for when replacing (pics inside)

in XBoX on Windows
    Mini controller cable faulty - Dont know what to search for when replacing (pics inside): Hi, I need a replacement for the below cable but cant find anything on ebay because im not sure what to search for. All xbox controlers seem to have these. Any help would be gratefully received....
  4. Why when i search for game it does not come up?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Why when i search for game it does not come up?: Hi, when I search for games, they do not come up. Also, some I find through gamepass, but when I click, it says to refresh page and it never comes up. Please answer. Also, games I have say they...
  5. Caps/Caps Lock using xboxone controller in Youtube app when searching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Caps/Caps Lock using xboxone controller in Youtube app when searching: Hay, I'm trying to find out where I can learn how to make letters Caps/Caps Lock when I am using Youtube search function on my xbox one while using the xbox one controller. Don't know where to...
  6. What is negative about this group search?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is negative about this group search?: Fallout 76 Group search #selling #trade Wts anything! Ammo, Amor, mods... You want something? Np! Send me what you want and send me a offer too! Every time online! Enforcement details:This...
  7. DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...

in XBoX on Windows
    DISBANDED TEAM, CANNOT RECREATE. SAYS TAG IS TAKEN, BUT DOES NOT SHOW IN A SEARCH. (FORZA ...: Hello, first post! Hopefully someone can help me! I created a team, I was the only member. Then I joined a club, and my tag changed in game from the team to the club tag. So I left the club, but...
  8. YouTube App not showing up in app searches

in XBoX Games and Apps
    YouTube App not showing up in app searches: I want to install YouTube on my Xbox 360 so I can watch it on another TV but I can't even find it in the search bar to load the app. I've searched Google but all I find is videos and posts how to...
  9. Sign in issue, friend search issue

in XBoX on Mobile
    Sign in issue, friend search issue: Hi, unrespect miscorsoft. why can't i sign in to inbox app on my android device at XXI century? are you kidding? I got just a message `try again later`... what??? $800Bn corporation doesn't has...
  10. Xbox Store | All Games search zero results - ERROR

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Store | All Games search zero results - ERROR: Restarted Xbox Restarted Store app (Quit | Open) Click Games | All Games Result: No search results. and 'All >>>' link results in same result e.g. All best paid games link...