Is selling accounts on Facebook against the Microsoft rules?

Discus and support Is selling accounts on Facebook against the Microsoft rules? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was going those my Facebook page like always and im in a Xbox community and i was going though the post when a comment that i seen caught my eye i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DeathDragon5556, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Is selling accounts on Facebook against the Microsoft rules?

I was going those my Facebook page like always and im in a Xbox community and i was going though the post when a comment that i seen caught my eye i copy it and i'll paste it here ([mod removed]
    I have been selling xbox gold accounts for three months. The account price is $ 10 xbox) like is this allowed or is he going against Microsoft rules?

:)

DeathDragon5556, Mar 23, 2020
  2. armel08 Win User

I was going those my Facebook page like always and im in a Xbox community and i was going though the post when a comment that i seen caught my eye i copy it and i'll paste it here ([mod removed]
    I have been selling xbox gold accounts for three months. The account price is $ 10 xbox) like is this allowed or is he going against Microsoft rules?
    I believe that's against Microsoft TOS. Those accounts will be banned more than likely, aswell as the owners of the accounts and the people who purchased them
  3. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

This is just me , but i think that points pretty south on my moral compass, id be like no thank you.
  4. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Hi, selling accounts is not allowed. I would let it be.
  5. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Im gonna give you a very strong suggestion to not buy or sell an account, i’d be really leery of that, my advice is to not do that...stay safe friend.
  6. kev edin Win User

That is not allowed. You never know what your letting your self into . Opening up to hackers ect. 🤔
Thema:

1. Is selling accounts on Facebook against the Microsoft rules? - Similar Threads - selling accounts Facebook

2. What should I report account selling under

in XBoX on Consoles
    What should I report account selling under: I had a person message me opebly admiting ti getting xbox accounts up to diamond on rainbow six siege and selling the accounts what should i report this under f1dcc40e-2f67-445f-a648-cb7088bf853f
  3. Sell third-party accounts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sell third-party accounts: Hello, I found a website where they sell other people's accounts with the game Forza Horizon 4. [mod removed] I ask you to block them, thanks for understanding! 9def4544-92ce-4bd3-b08b-1ba78d2341cc
  4. Selling spare Xbox but don’t won’t to lose account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling spare Xbox but don’t won’t to lose account: Hi all i have 2 xboxs signed in im selling 1 of them and need to wipe it but wont to keep my xbox account 63e59f99-fa04-4cb2-9f03-3d32d95800b7
  5. Reporting player for selling account through Facebook.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reporting player for selling account through Facebook.: hello, I play elder scrolls online and am involved in a community for the game on Facebook. There is member who is continually attempting to sell their account for real life money. I have...
  6. Selling Xbox but need to delete account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling Xbox but need to delete account: Hi everyone, I spoke to a (useless) Microsoft support staff member and didn't get any help. I am selling my Xbox. I want to keep the games that are on there so I can sell them to whoever buys...
  7. Selling my Xbox one, can the buyer access my account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Selling my Xbox one, can the buyer access my account?: so I've just got the one x and am selling my old xbox one but I'm a bit unsure of how to clean out all the personal data? Like how do i make sure the new owner can't go on my profile and mess...
  8. Xbox live account banned for. Buying selling game items for money

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live account banned for. Buying selling game items for money: hi I recently was informed in my Xbox account that my live account was banned for violations of the code of conduct / terms of service From the detail provided it was for buying items from...
  9. SELLING XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT

in XBoX on Consoles
    SELLING XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT: Selling my XBL account with all digital games, dlc, movies, and tv shows that have been purchased and linked to account 1yr of gold. Near 40k gamer score. Over $500 worth of content linked to the...
  10. My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Account Got banned for selling dinosaurs ik i was in the wrong here but perm ban pls help: Ok don't tell me to go to the enforcement team i contacted them they said it would be a temp ban but never fixed it i want to talk to some one and know if i wasted 8 yrs playing on a console that...