Is sound bugged or giving trouble to some1 else?

Discus and support Is sound bugged or giving trouble to some1 else? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys , i accquires AC Unity this xmas and as i start playing i noticed the sound in cutscenes are buggy. The voices are way to low and even when i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Keturnolol, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Keturnolol
    Keturnolol Guest

Hey guys , i accquires AC Unity this xmas and as i start playing i noticed the sound in cutscenes are buggy. The voices are way to low and even when i up the sound of my TV the vooces look like theyre coming from inside a box and is just so annoying to
    play that way. Besides that some sound effects dont have sound but ONLY in cutscenes. In free mode both voices and effects are fine

:)

Keturnolol, Dec 25, 2014
  2. matze19723
    matze19723 Guest
    Pirates german

The german version of pirates is bugged ( divide up the plunder)

I was told to play it in english.

Can some1 tell how i change the settings

BTW i got a xbox (not 360 )

matze19723, Dec 25, 2014
  3. DBurleson
    DBurleson Guest
    Halo 4: Crimson Map Pack Refund

So how do I know if I got a bugged download or a trial download? Just wait until the 18th?

This whole thing is a mess and sounds really fishy.

DBurleson, Dec 25, 2014
  4. WitlessCat Win User

Not a big fan so far...

not a problem on my side. hate to say but definately sounds like your connection. game has nothing to do with time. all connection on some1,s side
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Some1 know?

Hey there JoniJone,

Sorry to hear you can't play multiplayer on Battlefield 1. Can you elaborate a bit for us though? What doesn't seem to be working for you? The more details the better!
  6. I Sh00t Back x Win User

I've lost a lot of my GAMESCORE

Sounds like a bug. It's happened to me before. Just give a few days and it should be back to normal
  7. k0dex v2 Win User

PLEASE. HOW CAN YOU TELL IF YOU ARE HOST?

Has'nt anyone noticed that when some1 left the game and some1 else joins that there's some sort of lag??
  8. Teasdale42 Win User

Is it possible to have a deal on gold

Any gold deals would be shown on your console's dashboard if they are available.
    so there is no way some1 from xbox can give me a deal
Thema:

1. Is sound bugged or giving trouble to some1 else? - Similar Threads - sound bugged giving

2. Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out)

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Phone App not working properly (Bug found, cutting sound out): Ever since the most recent update for the Xbox Mobile App the party chat is not working properly and it is killing my gaming experience. So randomly my xbox app will just cut out all sound while...
  3. A possible sound bug while listening music due to switching into HDR?

in XboX Insiders
    A possible sound bug while listening music due to switching into HDR?: I don't usually play games while listening to Spotify on the console, so this might not be new at all but I was wondering: Is it normal a 'hiccup'/pause in the sound while switching from SDR to...
  4. No sound streaming bug

in XBoX on Consoles
    No sound streaming bug: I have a problem when i stream the audio is muted like with vampyr and i search on the web and i already tweet vampyr develop 4 times and I do asking here and a Microsoft agent told me is a xbox...
  5. Gears 5 Sound Bug

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Sound Bug: Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for...
  6. Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound

in XboX Insiders
    Not sure if a bug but my 30 seconds recorded have no sound: Past 4 videos have no sound to it submitted by /u/catsnbikess [link] [comments]
  7. Bug sound

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug sound: Hello, Some games on the xbox pass have no audio for me, like the shadow of the war or dead rising while others have like sea of thieves. Where can the problem come from?...
  8. [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad

in XBoX on Consoles
    [Bug report] after wake up gamepad is no sound in headset connected to audio jack of gamepad: Hi, I am always listening music and playing games in my headset. It is very annoying for me when after wake up gamepad is no sound in the headset. For restoring sound in the headset I should...
  9. Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found

in XboX Insiders
    Slow Motion Videos + No UI Sounds + High Pitched Noises Bug Reason Found: I've found what causes the video/audio bug on Alpha level insiders on One X. It is caused by plugging in a headset then unplugging it after an unspecified amount of time. As I previously reported...
  10. Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Path Of Exile, Xbox One X, Sound Bug Workaround!: Hi Guy'sAre you guy's having the same sound bug, on ure console like me? After you start up the game there is no ingame sound? Well cry no more cause i just figured out a simple workaround.1) Dont...